Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (27697 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / The Ten Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Anybody that will have someone like me and still cheat needs psychiatric evaluations
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by adedam007(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by michesta(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
priscaoge:
Some ladies may not like this but relationship is all about applying wisdom. If your guy always cheat on you try put these into practice then you see how far it goes. Ladies a man who cheats does not deserve you let alone your tears.

1. Demanding to know about the other woman: You don’t need to know her cos if he cheats on you for her, he will cheat on her for some other women.

2. Forcing him to choose btw you and her: There is no competition here cos if he loves you, he will come after you.

3. Scrolling through his phone: These have cause problem in most relationships. You don’t need to search his phone now, asked yourself “ can you be able to withstand what you will see?”

4. Beating the other woman up: Be mature in this aspect. Love is worth fighting for BUT not physical battle. You pray about it and if nothing happens please! move on with your life.

5. Threatening to leave just to scare him: Doing this may not help matters cos if you have what it takes to keep him and he can’t find it in the other woman he will come back to you.

6. Insulting him: You don’t need to insult him to show how angry you are, doing that makes him feel that you are afraid of losing him.

7. Committing Suicide: Seriously, when you are gone, you are gone! If you take your life cos of a man that does n’t deserve you, you are such a joke! It is hell fire and God will not be happy with you. No man is worth dying for and it is only Christ who die for you and I.

Are you going through heartbreak right now, try and be strong he left you in order to create space for the right man to come in.

Good day...
this is cool n sense making. can I share on my blog?

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Pope22(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Nice, tell us about mistakes guys make in their own case.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by halfricanadian(f): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Simple

Find who will give u the love u lacking

No time for tears for any guy any more

If we aint married nd u cheating

I dont care any more

Tears tears now i only is suffering damaged eyes

Worries worries only i is watchinv my blood pressure

Fuvk dat! he gets happiness outside i get mine

No time for bull shitts any more

Iyalaya foolish love!.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Op, well said!
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Better way for her to win is just respect her, cuz no one is worth dying for
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
Anybody that will have someone like me and still cheat needs psychiatric evaluations

My dear you'd be surprised.
Some guys can just never be satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by legendsilver(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2016
priscaoge:
Some ladies may not like this but relationship is all about applying wisdom. If your guy always cheat on you try put these into practice then you see how far it goes. Ladies a man who cheats does not deserve you let alone your tears.

1. Demanding to know about the other woman: You don’t need to know her cos if he cheats on you for her, he will cheat on her for some other women.

2. Forcing him to choose btw you and her: There is no competition here cos if he loves you, he will come after you.

3. Scrolling through his phone: These have cause problem in most relationships. You don’t need to search his phone now, asked yourself “ can you be able to withstand what you will see?”

4. Beating the other woman up: Be mature in this aspect. Love is worth fighting for BUT not physical battle. You pray about it and if nothing happens please! move on with your life.

5. Threatening to leave just to scare him: Doing this may not help matters cos if you have what it takes to keep him and he can’t find it in the other woman he will come back to you.

6. Insulting him: You don’t need to insult him to show how angry you are, doing that makes him feel that you are afraid of losing him.

7. Committing Suicide: Seriously, when you are gone, you are gone! If you take your life cos of a man that does n’t deserve you, you are such a joke! It is hell fire and God will not be happy with you. No man is worth dying for and it is only Christ who die for you and I.

Are you going through heartbreak right now, try and be strong he left you in order to create space for the right man to come in.

Good day...
In as much as I like your topic, I still feel you would've made it a two horse race. Generalize it for both genders, thanks.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by merxi55(f): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2016
good one...this is what people to resolve issues...not posting something else to compound problems...thumbs up!!! OP more power to your elbow! but you should made it for both guys and ladies.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Ekakamba: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
I concur! At least a lady wrote something relevant & reasonable 'bout relationships. Kudos OP. smiley
priscaoge:

Good day...

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by stargift: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
dytbabe:
As crazy and jealoy I cld be, all these don't matter to me one bit
Wetin consain me
If u like Bleep the whole village, na ur prick, my own be say use condom.
how u won take know say he dey use condom? Most guys these days are dumb ass who care less about condoms

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by dotna(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Hehehe. I tot I was the only one that noticed. 2 years old topic kwa
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by lonelydora: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2016
My love. Nice write up.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by ireneony(f): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2016
dotna:

Hehehe. I tot I was the only one that noticed. 2 years old topic kwa
grin cheesy u know, delay is not deny grin
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Ekakamba: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Why? What/Who are you? Love itself? Humans are insatiable. So don't boost over no-thing.
kenonze:
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by jericco1(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2016
nawa since 2014.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by jayloms: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Na wa
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Doubleagent008(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
dytbabe:
As crazy and jealoy I cld be, all these don't matter to me one bit
Wetin consain me
If u like Bleep the whole village, na ur prick, my own be say use condom.
hey correct babe. gbayii.
but wait o. that mean say you sef go dey away be that too?
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
priscaoge:

Good day...

any girl that commits suicide must be ressurected and flogged thoroughly
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Beating d lady and commiting suicide sounds very stupid... angry
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Doubleagent008(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
ehn ehn tell me more.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by koredav2: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Women can't without doing those things mention[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Doubleagent008(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
me as a guy, I don't like the issue of ladies fighting over a guy. WTF?! I hate it. I don't even put myself in a situation where a lady will be thinking she has a chance with me when she doesn't. If you are with me, you are with me. others go chill. And if u now go enter a silly fight with another lady, we might not go beyond that. I can't start worrying about such embarrassment.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Abalado(f): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ladies let me tell u d most powerful charm u use on ur guy or husband...try it,i swear it works.TRY TO BE GOOD ON BED,NT JUST MUM N DAD ALONE,BT GIVE HIM DIFRENT TYPES OF STYLES,N ALWAZ GV HIM B.J.B4 ANYTING,especialy if u knw dt ur guy llikes sex.blv me,he wil neva dream of loosing u to anoda ma.bt sm ladies re so poor whn it coms 2sex,y wunt i luk 4 a beta option?
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by peeparty(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
evegran:

My dear you'd be surprised.
Some guys can just never be satisfied.
same applies to some female folks.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Pataricatering(f): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
It's a problem when women have self-esteem issues and feel they must have a man to be whole! Your advise is basically for women who have no dignity and no respect for themselves. Women in a relationship should not only condone cheating but should also not even confront the man or challenge him in anyway for fear of the relationship ending? Despite the fact that your man cheating puts you at risk for STD s, HIV etc? Yet according to you the woman should just keep quiet? I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Coldfeet(f): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na children dey react like that op, I don't have any business with the lady,its my man that I'll deal with angry

Lubbish.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Malakh: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
nothing special about beauty or cucchi it gets old, u didn't have to show your titts
kenonze:

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by herald9: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
mstik:
truu nos 4 and 6, never do that. Just walk out silently NEVER go through you bf's phone. Ever.
Hey miss. Longest time.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
fuckshit:
FÜCKING nice one grin grin

FÜCK!!! Are you going through heartbreak right now, try and be strong she left you in order to create space for the right woman to come in
FÜCK!!
FÜCK!!! its a lady not a guy.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
I wonder if there's any man who doesn't cheat.

Takes a whole lot of discipline, communication and love from the home front for a man not to wander off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.