Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (27695 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / The Ten Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Bollinger(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
priscaoge:
Some ladies may not like this but relationship is all about applying wisdom. If your guy always cheat on you try put these into practice then you see how far it goes. Ladies a man who cheats does not deserve you let alone your tears.

1. Demanding to know about the other woman: You don’t need to know her cos if he cheats on you for her, he will cheat on her for some other women.

2. Forcing him to choose btw you and her: There is no competition here cos if he loves you, he will come after you.

3. Scrolling through his phone: These have cause problem in most relationships. You don’t need to search his phone now, asked yourself “ can you be able to withstand what you will see?”

4. Beating the other woman up: Be mature in this aspect. Love is worth fighting for BUT not physical battle. You pray about it and if nothing happens please! move on with your life.

5. Threatening to leave just to scare him: Doing this may not help matters cos if you have what it takes to keep him and he can’t find it in the other woman he will come back to you.

6. Insulting him: You don’t need to insult him to show how angry you are, doing that makes him feel that you are afraid of losing him.

7. Committing Suicide: Seriously, when you are gone, you are gone! If you take your life cos of a man that does n’t deserve you, you are such a joke! It is hell fire and God will not be happy with you. No man is worth dying for and it is only Christ who die for you and I.

Are you going through heartbreak right now, try and be strong he left you in order to create space for the right man to come in.

Good day...

You must be related to Toks2008. When you are in an unhealthy relationship, the best option for you is to leave. Unless of course you choose to live a lifetime of unhappiness. It's entirely up to you.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by ebyoma(f): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
preach on sis..

priscaoge:

3. Scrolling through his phone: These have cause problem in most relationships. You don’t need to search his phone now, asked yourself “ can you be able to withstand what you will see?

well, I'll always go through my man's phone to know what he's up to.
Though I won't be able to withstand whatever I see But that will not stop me from at least checking if he's eating egusi soup outside..

I can't be in water and allow soap enter my eyes o.. mbanu

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by deparagon(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
[size=19pt] A 2014 Thread Making Front Page in 2016 Who told you things won't get better in your life? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
deparagon:
[size=19pt] A 2014 Thread Making Front Page in 2016 Who told you things won't get better in your life? [/size]
Rotflmao
Abi
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by bayinq25(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
priscaoge:

No another lagoon undecided undecided
hahahahahaha...you be bado,you for don be hin teacher na?you com fall hin hand chai!

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Oshotse21(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fact!!
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Sayelabola(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
priscaoge:
Some ladies may not like this but relationship is all about applying wisdom. If your guy always cheat on you try put these into practice then you see how far it goes. Ladies a man who cheats does not deserve you let alone your tears.

1. Demanding to know about the other woman: You don’t need to know her cos if he cheats on you for her, he will cheat on her for some other women.

2. Forcing him to choose btw you and her: There is no competition here cos if he loves you, he will come after you.

3. Scrolling through his phone: These have cause problem in most relationships. You don’t need to search his phone now, asked yourself “ can you be able to withstand what you will see?”

4. Beating the other woman up: Be mature in this aspect. Love is worth fighting for BUT not physical battle. You pray about it and if nothing happens please! move on with your life.

5. Threatening to leave just to scare him: Doing this may not help matters cos if you have what it takes to keep him and he can’t find it in the other woman he will come back to you.

6. Insulting him: You don’t need to insult him to show how angry you are, doing that makes him feel that you are afraid of losing him.

7. Committing Suicide: Seriously, when you are gone, you are gone! If you take your life cos of a man that does n’t deserve you, you are such a joke! It is hell fire and God will not be happy with you. No man is worth dying for and it is only Christ who die for you and I.

Are you going through heartbreak right now, try and be strong he left you in order to create space for the right man to come in.

Good day...

Thanks for adding more to my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by chimmyluv90: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Noted!
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
peeparty:
same applies to some female folks.

I beg your pardon angry
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by franklynsunny(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hw about vice versa?

Any op to advice on dat cos its nt only men dat cheat on ladies....ladies are worst n painful cheater like for example

A busy banker is datin a jobless lady attendin to all her nids even frm heaven n he found out dat she was busy cheatin on him wit his okada man pickin him up every moni or wit some local younger street guys on same street wit d banker Hw painful does dis sound?

Am nt sayin okada men are bad...no1 should press ova it bt jus some idea advise
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Enrythesis(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wisdom. Apply wisdom
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by fuckshit: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Angelberry:
FÜCK!!! its a lady not a guy.
bloody fυςk!!! can't fυςking remember directing that bloody fυςking statement to the human behind that write up; grin grin
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by peeparty(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Vice versa.
evegran:

I beg your pardon angry
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
deparagon:

grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD!!!!
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
fuckshit:
bloody fυςk!!! can't fυςking remember directing that bloody fυςking statement to the human behind that write up; grin grin
You fuçking didtongue
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by fuckshit: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Angelberry:
You fuçking didtongue
bloody fυςk!!! you fυςking believe it was; grin grin
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
fuckshit:
bloody fυςk!!! you fυςking believe it was; grin grin
Peaky füçk!! I füçking don't understand you
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by fuckshit: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Angelberry:
Peaky füçk!! I füçking don't understand you
you believe the bloody fυςking statement was meant for the human behind the write up and not a bloody fυςking statement of encouragement to guys; grin grin
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mindless tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
fuckshit:
you believe the bloody fυςking statement was meant for the human behind the write up and not a bloody fυςking statement of encouragement to guys; grin grin
Sweet füçk!!! I get now
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by fuckshit: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Angelberry:
Sweet füçk!!! I get now
fυςking awesome; grin grin
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
fuckshit:
fυςking awesome; grin grin
Sweet füçk! nice meeting you füçkgrin
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by fuckshit: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Angelberry:
Sweet füçk! nice meeting you füçkgrin
am fυςking impress; fυςking nice meeting you too; grin grin
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by dytbabe: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
stargift:
how u won take know say he dey use condom? Most guys these days are dumb ass who care less about condoms

I taya for these men jor
Awon olojukokoro
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by dytbabe: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Doubleagent008:
hey correct babe. gbayii.
but wait o. that mean say you sef go dey away be that too?

Na
Too much to do than looking for men
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by powerhorse1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lols
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by powerhorse1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
fuckshit:
am fυςking impress; fυςking nice meeting you too; grin grin
lols

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by UngaUnga(m): 4:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Sallychizzl3:
We really admire you nairalanders you dey danger! like psquare says, am tanzanian. niger artists i love the most... psquare
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by dotna(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2016
ireneony:
grin cheesy u know, delay is not deny grin

Delay is not denial but delay can be demotion oh. When all your mate don settled down with good jobs and pikins going to secondary school, na so person go carry last talk say delay is not denial. cheesy

But on a serious note, waiting or being patient is a rare gift. The following verses below says so

But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
Romans 8:25

Be still before the Lord
and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Psalm 37:7

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.
Exodus 14:14

Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27:14
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
michesta:
this is cool n sense making. can I share on my blog?

Yeah..... Thanks !
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by mstik(f): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2016
Oh wow. Longest time indeed. grin
herald9:

Hey miss. Longest time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.