Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,691 members, 7,809,609 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (27683 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / The Ten Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some ladies may not like this but relationship is all about applying wisdom. If your guy always cheat on you try put these into practice then you see how far it goes. Ladies a man who cheats does not deserve you let alone your tears.

1. Demanding to know about the other woman: You don’t need to know her cos if he cheats on you for her, he will cheat on her for some other women.

2. Forcing him to choose btw you and her: There is no competition here cos if he loves you, he will come after you.

3. Scrolling through his phone: These have cause problem in most relationships. You don’t need to search his phone now, asked yourself “ can you be able to withstand what you will see?”

4. Beating the other woman up: Be mature in this aspect. Love is worth fighting for BUT not physical battle. You pray about it and if nothing happens please! move on with your life.

5. Threatening to leave just to scare him: Doing this may not help matters cos if you have what it takes to keep him and he can’t find it in the other woman he will come back to you.

6. Insulting him: You don’t need to insult him to show how angry you are, doing that makes him feel that you are afraid of losing him.

7. Committing Suicide: Seriously, when you are gone, you are gone! If you take your life cos of a man that does n’t deserve you, you are such a joke! It is hell fire and God will not be happy with you. No man is worth dying for and it is only Christ who die for you and I.

Are you going through heartbreak right now, try and be strong he left you in order to create space for the right man to come in.

Good day...

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Sallychizzl3: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Tallesty1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ok
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Eyop: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
priscaoge: Some ladies may not like this but relationship is all about applying wisdom. If your guy always cheat on you try put these into practice then you see how far it goes. Ladies a man who cheats does not deserve you let alone your tears.

1. Demanding to know about the other woman: You don’t need to know her cos if he cheats on you for her, he will cheat on her for some other women.

2. Forcing him to choose btw you and her: There is no competition here cos if he loves you, he will come after you.

3. Scrolling through his phone: These have cause problem in most relationships. You don’t need to search his phone now, asked yourself “ can you be able to withstand what you will see?”

4. Beating the other woman up: Be mature in this aspect. Love is worth fighting for BUT not physical battle. You pray about it and if nothing happens please! move on with your life.

5. Threatening to leave just to scare him: Doing this may not help matters cos if you have what it takes to keep him and he can’t find it in the other woman he will come back to you.

6. Insulting him: You don’t need to insult him to show how angry you are, doing that makes him feel that you are afraid of losing him.

7. Committing Suicide: Seriously, when you are gone, you are gone! If you take your life cos of a man that does n’t deserve you, you are such a joke! It is hell fire and God will not be happy with you. No man is worth dying for and it is only Christ who die for you and I.

Are you going through heartbreak right now, try and be strong he left you in order to create space for the right man to come in.

Good day...
Good evening Mademoiselle Prisca...i've heard

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by mstik(f): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
truu
nos 4 and 6, never do that. Just walk out silently
NEVER go through you bf's phone. Ever.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nawa
Women this...women that...
Ahahn! Una no dey tireeee?
Anyway, ur points are valid, but u people should let us be for the moment.
Thanks grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Nawa
Thanks grin
grin grin We no de tire grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Bunchersstab(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by dytbabe: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
As crazy and jealoy I cld be, all these don't matter to me one bit
Wetin consain me
If u like Bleep the whole village, na ur prick, my own be say use condom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Tymax(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
All these women empowerment threads sef. Even madam OP won't follow her advice if it happens.

"Nansense"

19 Likes

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Oxone(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Nawa
Thanks grin

Lol no be your fellow woman post am

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Oxone(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax: All these women empowerment threads sef. Even madam OP won't follow her advice if it happens.

"Nansense"

It's one thing to say something when the going is good and it's another to follow it up when the shit hits the fan. Then all these points go be am like latin

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by fuckshit: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
FÜCKING nice one grin grin

FÜCK!!! Are you going through heartbreak right now, try and be strong she left you in order to create space for the right woman to come in
FÜCK!!

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Tymax(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oxone:

It's one thing to say something when the going is good and it's another to follow it up when the shit hits the fan. Then all these points go be am like latin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by BoiledCorn: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ok
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by kingbella: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Number 7 just cracked me up!!! My colleagues are wondering why im laughing like a goat!!!

On a serious note, if u commit suicide, he will come to the funeral with the other chic, ur old position as main chic will be opened up and side chic will become madam, kia kia.

5 Likes

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2014
So she should sit down like monkey and watch another beach take over her position shey??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Yungwizzzy: So she should sit down like monkey and watch another beach take over her position shey??
No another lagoon undecided undecided
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2014
kingbella: Number 7 just cracked me up!!! My colleagues are wondering why im laughing like a goat!!!

On a serious note, if u commit suicide, he will come to the funeral with the other chic, ur old position as main chic will be opened up and side chic will become madam, kia kia.
Lol....Sharp sharp cheesy
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nostalgia21(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
dytbabe: As crazy and jealoy I cld be, all these don't matter to me one bit
Wetin consain me
If u like Bleep the whole village, na ur prick, my own be say use condom.
i love you!

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by PrincessB1(f): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gud points tho, bt am nt going thru hrtbrk
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Adaeze003(f): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tymax: All these women empowerment threads sef. Even madam OP won't follow her advice if it happens.

"Nansense"

Women empowerment? Really? undecided

So can u tell me how doing any of the above will help a cheating situation?
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Odunharry(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nice one Op.....if only many girls will read this and do

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2014

"Nansense"
Says who? Well that's ur opinion I guess
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Another thread that should have made FP. Lalasticlala.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by firstking01(m): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Op i swear you are guilty of one of these beforeundecided
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by gradeA(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
SUICIDE??

lai lai, My naija sisters cannot commit suicide because of a man.

#inPEJvoice, they would rather kill themselves than commit suicide. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by DaVinChiSam(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Interesting
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by macaranta(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Good advice...buh who gives a F really?
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Any1 living or dead, dts guilty of no.7 must b high

Fast foward to "MISTAKES GUYS MAKE WHEN THEIR WOMAN CHEAT ON THEM"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by jamex93(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Big mistakes

Made for so call love

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by ireneony(f): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm 2014...op God don finally pick ur call grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.