Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

SUPERNATURAL Fan Page - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (35180 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2015
vizkiz:

that little teenage shiit witconsume the whole of those demons in hell grin

"I said i am hungry" angry

"No cass, I had that coming" #sighs, touched

Dean: "and I have gat a fake badge" dean is still not funny joor grin

Crowley will definitely call the winchesters for help. This one don pass him powers tongue

I have gat a feeling that the book of the damned has a very important role to play this season
yeah I also believe that the book of the damned and Rowena will play an important role this season.

Yeah Cass understood what Dean meant grin After Demon Dean beat the sh!t outta him, he deserves pay back. Uncle Crowley will definitely need the Winchester's help to deal with Amara as she grows n gets more out of control.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Man a classic episode dedicated to the Impala(baby)!!

Sam: Goodnight Jerk

Dean: Night B'tch

...When was the last time we heard those words? season 2 or 3?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
And Cass asking for the correlation of Orange and black ...a reference to the Netflix show, Orange is the new black grin grin
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
It's high time the CW wrap the show up for good... it stopped making any meaningful sense after Season 9 concluded IMHO. Anyhoo, still keeping the faith.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
This episode is dope, I like the way the producers of this show keep bringing up scenes from past seasons, makes a lot of sense... It's no wonder the series is still on after ten seasons... Very innovative show.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
koice:
It's high time the CW wrap the show up for good... it stopped making any meaningful sense after Season 9 IMHO.
I dont think any of d latter seasons was as epic as 5 though it was still ok.
I thought u weren't friends with The CW

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

I dont think any of d latter seasons was as epic as 5 though it was still ok.
I thought u weren't friends with The CW

Don't like 'em at all, but Supernatural was an exception, mainly because I started watching the show in my early to mid teens, so my dedication was borne out of sentiments. I love Season 6 the most.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2015
So, God's sister is in love with Dean, makes sense why Angel Michael has been communicating with Sam....
Sam has to release Michael, it's the only way to stop Amara.

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Another good episode

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2015
solomonbrown64:
So, God's sister is in love with Dean, makes sense why Angel Michael has been communicating with Sam....
Sam has to release Michael, it's the only way to stop Amara.
lols all this film writers will not kill somebody.... i love the idea they are bring into the show everyweek.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2015
KOLZY:

lols all this film writers will not kill somebody.... i love the idea they are bring into the show everyweek.
That's why I can't get tired of the show, something new Comes up every week, it's amazing.....
I feel this might be the best season ever because the whole darkness thing is beyond them...
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2015
solomonbrown64:

That's why I can't get tired of the show, something new Comes up every week, it's amazing.....
I feel this might be the best season ever because the whole darkness thing is beyond them...
Yeah, you're right!

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Goandie: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
koice:
It's high time the CW wrap the show up for good... it stopped making any meaningful sense after Season 9 concluded IMHO. Anyhoo, still keeping the faith.

Bros stop watchin if u don't like it again but for mi I don't want dem 2 stop it coz it is d only series I can't watch from the start nd still feel d same way
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Goandie: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
solomonbrown64:

I feeeeel the same way 2 nd I like d way sam now dos his stuff unlike be4.
I like the new sexy death 2
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mehn this was one hell of a mid season finale!

Nice to see Mark pellegrino again as the devil.

Sam always looking for redemption keeps falling into the same trap over and over again. Now that he's in the cage, I will like to see how he gets out.

That heavenly unified punch though, love to have seen the aftermath of its impact on Amara.

Really wished Cass was in this episode.

Supernatural will return in January 20.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by trigar12(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Still on season 4
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 12:51am On Dec 11, 2015
I have to say I was impressed with the latest episode... First episode of this season that was any good.... I'm guessing Crowley's mum double crossed Sam.... Sad something. .

And Lucifer was looking good ✔

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:34am On Dec 11, 2015
nani667:
I have to say I was impressed with the latest episode... First episode of this season that was any good.... I'm guessing Crowley's mum double crossed Sam .... Sad something. .

And Lucifer was looking good ✔

Yeah, she knew the spell won't last long.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2015
trigar12:
Still on season 4
bro you still dey far, like 7 seasons far. Anyways non stop binge watching will get you there in no time.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by vizkiz: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2015
damn!!! I totally forgot yesterday was another episode shocked
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
.. Sam is in deep shitt, He might give in to Lucifer.
... There is no talk on Michael , I wonder why.
... I doubt if the might of Heaven can destroy Aurora since she is equal with God....
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:52am On Jan 22, 2016
Man!! This was a damn good episode.

My favorite;

Crowley(voice-mail): This is Crowley the king of hell, for demon deals, press 1. To report on the location of that ginger wh0re Rowena, press 2... grin grin

Crowley: Get the hell out of HELL!! cheesy grin

Sam: What are you going to do after you kill Amara?

Lucifer: I will move to L.A and solve crimes (alluding to the upcoming Lucifer TV series on Fox) grin grin

Casifer: I'm back!

R. I. P Rowena

2 Likes

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Guys?
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 12:10am On Jan 23, 2016
So Lucifer is back.... Good move from Castiel....
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:14am On Jan 23, 2016
parrotibaba:

My favorite;

Crowley(voice-mail): This is Crowley the king of hell, for demon deals, press 1. To report on the location of that ginger wh0re Rowena, press 2... grin grin

Lucifer: I will move to L.A and solve crimes (alluding to the upcoming Lucifer TV series on Fox) grin grin

R. I. P Rowena
hahaha good riddance, make a deal with d devil and get burnt she should hv known dat.
Anyway crowley epic as ever.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Krasid(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2016
nani667:
So Lucifer is back.... Good move from Castiel....
A move that is going to cost them even if The darkness is defeated.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Krasid(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2016
parrotibaba:

My favorite;

R. I. P Rowena
grin

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Samfilo31(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2016
I dnt expect to wait much longer for de next epi
Make it quick mbok
grin
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by damibravo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dean is gonna be pissed with Castiel....

He might have to go head to head against him!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by damibravo(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
It reminds me of when Castiel swallowed the creatures from purgatory that leads to the Leviathans!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by vizkiz: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2016
parrotibaba:

My favorite;

R. I. P Rowena

this is not a joking something dude. Castiel is now lucifer? Damn... I knew there was something strange about him when they came outta hell sad

Lol, Crowley is a fool, we all know that. I couldn't stop laughing my ass out grin

What about Michael Isn't he suppose to be in the cage with lucifer
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Gmajor(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
am still in season 10 of supernatural but I've noticed something about the show.
Angels seem to be weaker now than when they were introduced. (even before the fall)
also why castiel fly again ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House / BBNaija Season 9 Winner To Walk Away With N100m — Organisers / BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.