Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? (3612 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by lalasticlala(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Imagine being caught in the act of love making by another person.
Well it happens. It has happened to a lot of people. For some married couples, their maids may have caught them in the act, especially those that live in a one or two room apartment.
So share your experiences if you have ever been caught in a compromising position with either your wife, girlfriend, husband or boyfriend.

As for me, I have never been caught in the act before.
But I have caught someone before and I became ashamed or rather embarrassed when I walked in on them.
I was at my uncle's place then and one guy, Dick was staying with him. So on that faithful day, Dick's babe came, I was at the sitting room. So I later went down stairs to buy something, on coming back, I entered the parlor, lo and behold the babe was already bouncing on top of him in the parlor ooooo, they didn't enter the room. I was embarrassed and ashamed.
I quickly told them sorry ooo, and left the apartment.

So have you ever been caught in the act or in a compromising position?
Have you ever caught one in a compromising position?
How did you react when you caught someone or when someone caught you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Tallesty1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nah...........
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Smartsyn(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yes, back then in my room, with my babe and mum came in...

The funny part was that her bra and panties was in the sitting room, so i ve no excuse to give..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by montestic(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yes!!!!

I was at my elder brother's place in Lagos last 2 years, his wife's young cousin of about 19 was staying with them. She was voluptuous. I started making moves, she no gree. After about 2 weeks, it rained at night, heavily. My brother and the wife had gone to bed, the babe and I stayed back to watch film. At midnight, I switched to a channel that was showing BF, she said mtcheweee!!!! that I should remove it. I said No! She said OK and kept quiet.
I later moved close to her when I sensed she was kinda uncomfortable and restless. I made move, she removed my hands, later I tried she opened up and was already weeeeeettttttttttt.
We started smooching . remember it rained. as we were kissing, all I we heard was cough!!!! we quickly disengaged ourselves.
My brother had walked in on us. He finished me with mouth . I was ashamed. surprisingly, he didn't scold d girl o. na me receive all d bashing.
d gal just buried her head in shame and later went into her room. na me shame pass o.
in d morning d gal no talk to me again and she no gree give me again .
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lol.
Never had such an experience, and hopefully never will.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nah, Never. But I don't care anyway if I get caught or Not.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM_aqcbCSmq78Lkl-duzqdHQiqfF_MaNgH2xEnaaCIGW1vUIOJDw[/img]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
montestic: Yes!!!!

I was at my elder brother's place in Lagos last 2 years, his wife's young cousin of about 19 was staying with them. She was voluptuous. I started making moves, she no gree. After about 2 weeks, it rained at night, heavily. My brother and the wife had gone to bed, the babe and I stayed back to watch film. At midnight, I switched to a channel that was showing BF, she said mtcheweee!!!! that I should remove it. I said No! She said OK and kept quiet.
I later moved close to her when I sensed she was kinda uncomfortable and restless. I made move, she removed my hands, later I tried she opened up and was already weeeeeettttttttttt.
We started smooching . remember it rained. as we were kissing, all I we heard was cough!!!! we quickly disengaged ourselves.
My brother had walked in on us. He finished me with mouth . I was ashamed. surprisingly, he didn't scold d girl o. na me receive all d bashing.
d gal just buried her head in shame and later went into her room. na me shame pass o.
in d morning d gal no talk to me again and she no gree give me again .
Eh yah!
I wanna cry for you.
Take heart
Last Bullet
Lalasticlala, this is a thread created to reveal those sinful memories.
It's a devlish thread!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Henrypraise: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
I av bin caught several tyms, to d extent I am use to it. My friend walked in n caught me screwin sum girl, I didn't stop, I only covered d girl a little n continued my tin while he came in n picked up a shirt, laughin at me n d babe. I repay am bak in 100fold.

D day I laughed n almost killed mysef was d day I caught my friend givin his gf d tongue action, I cudnt contain d laugh inside me, d girl was pressin his afro head inside, annoyin me refuse to go outside, I kept laughin dos annoyin kinda laughs in d room n shoutin 4 d oda guys to cum. D girl quickly used d bedsheet to cova n stupid me was tryin to drag d bedsheets laughin, omo d girl change am follow me.

I felt so sorry 4 d babe later n 4 my actions, d babe has neva talked to me since dat day (4-5 yrs ago) till today even though we lived on same street...

Don't be caught.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
I don't do bad/uncompromising act.

So, no need of someone catching me. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by englishmart(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Yeah, it happened to me last year. My mom came to my room unannounced and met me in a wrong position with one of her friends' daughter.
Though we didn't do anything o. But, If she hadn't come, maybe we for migrimore.

Up till today I'm still apologising.
grin

I'm a changed boy now sha
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by englishmart(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2014
lalasticlala: Imagine being caught in the act of love making by another person.
Well it happens. It has happened to a lot of people. For some married couples, their maids may have caught them in the act, especially those that live in a one or two room apartment.
So share your experiences if you have ever been caught in a compromising position with either your wife, girlfriend, husband or boyfriend.

But I have caught someone before and I became ashamed or rather embarrassed when I walked in on them.
I was at my uncle's place then and one guy, Dick was staying with him. So on that faithful day, Dick's babe came, I was at the sitting room. So I later went down stairs to buy something, on coming back, I entered the parlor, lo and behold the babe was already bouncing on top of him in the parlor ooooo, they didn't enter the room. I was embarrassed and ashamed.
my guy, tell me the truth, nobody go hear am. Did the story just end like this?
If so, the story remain small o.
gringrin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
lalasticlala: Imagine being caught in the act of love making by another person.

So have you ever been caught in the act or in a compromising position?
Have you ever caught one in a compromising position?
How did you react when you caught someone or when someone caught you?

Why you no enter "set" ?

you better complete the story grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Henrypraise: I av bin caught several tyms, to d extent I am use to it. My friend walked in n caught me screwin sum girl, I didn't stop, I only covered d girl a little n continued my tin while he came in n picked up a shirt, laughin at me n d babe. I repay am bak in 100fold.

D day I laughed n almost killed mysef was d day I caught my friend givin his gf d tongue action, I cudnt contain d laugh inside me, d girl was pressin his afro head inside, annoyin me refuse to go outside, I kept laughin dos annoyin kinda laughs in d room n shoutin 4 d oda guys to cum. D girl quickly used d bedsheet to cova n stupid me was tryin to drag d bedsheets laughin, omo d girl change am follow me.

I felt so sorry 4 d babe later n 4 my actions, d babe has neva talked to me since dat day (4-5 yrs ago) till today even though we lived on same street...

Don't be caught.

That was really childish of you, still try to apologize to the lady.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by bustyhelen(f): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
yes
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by bustyhelen(f): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
yes twice
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Sijo01(f): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Keep em' coming guys........ Nope @op.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Henrypraise:

Don't be caught.
dude, thats immature
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
bustyhelen: yes twice
tell me more
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by bustyhelen(f): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Zedric: tell me more

first was by my boyfriends "boy or maid or whatever"

2nd was by my roommate who was d church "born again" type

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
bustyhelen:

first was by my boyfriends "boy or maid or whatever"

2nd was by my roommate who was d church "born again" type
babe, i don't care about who caught u ke. I want to know the details of what u were doing when the "caughter" caught u
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by bustyhelen(f): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Zedric: babe, i don't care about who caught u ke. I want to know the details of what u were doing when the "caughter" caught u

first we were in action in his room when d guy walked into his ogas room o, wonder what he was looking for.

2nd we were kissing & smooching we weren't all nude as I knelt down and was about to bring out his big sugar cane stick to start swallowing it, d yeye roommate came in.
action had to stop.
he left and she didn't talk to me again for a while.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
bustyhelen:

first we were in action in his room when d guy walked into his ogas room o, wonder what he was looking for.

2nd we were kissing & smooching we weren't all nude as I knelt down and was about to bring out his big sugar cane stick to start swallowing it, d yeye roommate came in.
action had to stop.
he left and she didn't talk to me again for a while.
beta pikin, wic action? Were u pounding yam?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by bustyhelen(f): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Zedric: beta pikin, wic action? Were u pounding yam?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by bknight: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is having sex the only 'compromising' act? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by bustyhelen(f): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
bknight: Is having sex the only 'compromising' act? undecided

no
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
bustyhelen:

shey thats all? Explain like u are defending a project
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by lalasticlala(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Zedric: shey thats all? Explain like u are defending a project

free her jooorr

lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Henrypraise: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
teeo:

That was really childish of you, still try to apologize to the lady.
Zedric: dude, thats immature

Yall take it easy, I had sum crazy friends n wen u av a common "slaughter house" wit des guys (me inclusive) be sure to get embarrased n be prepared to make odas feel embarrased... It only pained me dat d girl is still angry.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
lalasticlala:

free her jooorr

lol
i was just pulling her legs, brother
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Henrypraise: I av bin caught several tyms, to d extent I am use to it. My friend walked in n caught me screwin sum girl, I didn't stop, I only covered d girl a little n continued my tin while he came in n picked up a shirt, laughin at me n d babe. I repay am bak in 100fold.

Don't be caught.

Very crazy..
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by diksucker(f): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2014
I was caught while sucking a dickk of my oga at work

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2014
Yes!a quickie in a female rest-room, her hands were up,skirt bunched up,as if I was frisking her
Very sad,my pants(trousers) were right around my ankles
*had to mumble some unheard apologies

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Runz Don Spoil Ooo.....how Do I Correct This? Help! / Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get / Nairalander Girl Appear To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.