Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] (16484 Views)

House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by waternogetenemy: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2014
denial and fallacy

grin grin grin grin grin

Dat is very rich coming from King Bugatti from the Almajiri Arewa republic of Nigeria. U display affluence in the midst of deprivation. U proclaim a bourgeois status in the midst of plebeians and hold steadfast to the American dream whilst u truncate the hopes and aspirations of the very young country that is Nigeria.

Like i said earlier this thread is indicative of the Northern Oligarchy dismay for the poor and an affront to south southern Nigerians whose land have been destroyed and so many have lost their lives so u can drive Bugatti.

Nigeria is a third world country with no National Healthcare system or Education institution of world class standard and dat is why the likes of u go to America and the UK for ur education. Who is in denial and fallacy? Who is living a false life? Who is a fantasist?

5 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Gbawe: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2014
prophetone:

I opine this is a result of market dynamics because the unique selling point of most new performance cars is the amount of torque and bare horses the engine can deliver and not necessarily build quality. Manufacturers that target the market segment of aficionados that share your taste for quality of build material tend to build luxury cars to fill that spec such as the Bentley Mulsanne and the RR Phantom. Essentially there has been a unclear dismantling of the luxury with performance car segment, however there are a few contemporary machines that fit build quality and performance into a single auto-frame such as the RR Wraith. All hope is not lost then, i guess.

I get your point. Yet, what I am talking about is like-for-like depreciation in quality over the past two decades for cars carrying on the transition from one model to its direct replacement. For example, a 1989 BMW 320 is better built and more durable than a 2006 BMW 320. I think this is down to a car makers changing their manufacturing philosophy in relation to socio-economic changes. Cars today are delivered to last 10 years or so whereas cars in the past were put together to last as long as possible. Not a bad thing in itself because the motor industry simply responded to changes (lifestyle and socio-economic) which means car buyers are now predisposed to replacing motor vehicles quicker than was the case in the past. Car manufacturing, attendantly, had to get more cost-effective because of this reality.
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Gbawe:

I get your point. Yet, what I am talking about is like-for-like depreciation in quality over the past two decades for cars carrying on the transition from one model to its direct replacement. For example, a 1989 BMW 320 is better built and more durable than a 2006 BMW 320. I think this is down to a car makers changing their manufacturing philosophy in relation to socio-economic changes. Cars today are delivered to last 10 years or so whereas cars in the past were put together to last as long as possible. Not a bad thing in itself because the motor industry simply responded to changes (lifestyle and socio-economic) which means car buyers are now predisposed to replacing motor vehicles quicker than was the case in the past. Car manufacturing, attendantly, had to get more cost-effective because of this reality.

I see what you mean. The safety factor is also one that could have contributed to the metamorphosis considering the incompatibility of certain safety systems with some materials due to their inflammable nature or their other properties. There is no doubt that cars today are much safer than they have ever been. The development of better alloys and carbon fibre however, makes it difficult for me to be convinced that a '89 3-series would be better built than a '06 one. Please elucidate.
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Gbawe: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
i agree, the only difference here is that local entrepreneurs don't have as much access to fund (low interest loans) like these foreigners if not locals would be making a fortune here.

My dear Sister, I agree with you totally about access to finance. this is why I always talk passionately about Government getting aggressively involved to empower the growth of SME's (small to medium size enterprise) which are the 'lifeblood' of the economies of many of the most developed nations in the World. This is certainly true for the UK. This is why I always implore Nigerian leaders, at State and federal level, to do their best to provide financial assistance (loans, grants, sponsored training and skill-acquisition workshops et al) for potential business owners and start-up enterprises. In the West, they don't joke with this and good business ideas and initiatives almost always has a chance of finding willing financiers because of what everyone stands to gain when businesses succeed and thrive.

Nonetheless, it is my belief that many Nigerians, if they truly believe in their own ability and have the right focus, can still raise funds to start a business initiative. Do you yourself not know Nigerians who can raise $15,000.00 in a week if they were assured that this sum would get them a Visa to the USA or UK? Yet tell the same folks to look around and see what he can do to turn $15,000.00 into $400,000.00 over 3 years and he will curse you. It is a mindset delivered by our education system, in combination with our 'hopeless' socio-economic reality, which does not teach Nigerians to be solutions providers able to optimally get the best out of their environment and rise up to challenges using an ethos of 'local solutions for local problems'. Instead the Nigerian education system and existential reality produces graduates who, in the majority, are reactionary and dependent rather than visionary or innovative.

Certainly, availability of funds is a problem but so too is mentality which, in my opinion, is certainly a considerable impediment against the growth of the SME in Nigeria. Most Nigerians now prefer to die in Universities accumulating one masters degree after another in hope someone will give them a bank or white-collar job when they could be getting more out of life by thinking outside the box and opening their eyes. Mind you, with the challenges Nigerians face (power, transport, security et al) it is understandable that, after decades of nothing changing for the better, the mindset our youths have developed predisposes them mainly towards playing safe than taking risk. This mindset, common to many African nations, blinds them to the myriads of opportunities available in the "last frontier' African nations foreigners are now flocking in to exploit in an age where opportunities for wealth creation worldwide are becoming far fewer.

2 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by oduastates: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2014
This is why you have boko haram.
The northern elites under developed the north just like AHMADU bello wanted it.
They send their kids to the best prep schools and university in the world while leaving nothing for the talakawas.
You can see from the reply on the front page that they are already developing the sense of entitlement.
A senior programmer in America or uk earning $800\ hour cannot afford these cars.
So what do these so called northern elites do for a living?
ELITE THIEVING.

7 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Gbawe:

Nonetheless, it is my belief that many Nigerians, if they truly believe in their own ability and have the right focus, can still raise funds to start a business initiative. Do you yourself not know Nigerians who can raise $15,000.00 in a week if they were assured that this sum would get them a Visa to the USA or UK? Yet tell the same folks to look around and see what he can do to turn $15,000.00 into $400,000.00 over 3 years and he will curse you. It is a mindset delivered by our education system, in combination with our 'hopeless' socio-economic reality, which does not teach Nigerians to be solutions providers able to optimally
i agree with you on this, i have seen it happen over and over again. I think a lot of us have lost hope in Nigeria to begin with.
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Gbawe: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2014
prophetone:

I see what you mean. The safety factor is also one that could have contributed to the metamorphosis considering the incompatibility of certain safety systems with some materials due to their inflammable nature or their other properties. There is no doubt that cars today are much safer than they have ever been. The development of better alloys and carbon fibre however, makes it difficult for me to be convinced that a '89 3-series would be better built than a '06 one. Please elucidate.

Indeed it appears a bit of a conundrum but not really so on detailed inspection. Let me make it clear that modern cars are far better than cars produced two decades ago. Car today drive and perform better but the years of performing optimally as vehicular transport is less than cars they replaced because manufacturers are responding to changes driving the actions of car owners.

Better composite alloys, for example, make cars lighter, safer, quicker, more efficient and more economical today but the trade-off is shelf life durability that means today's cars cannot match some offerings of yesteryears they replaced for optimal solidity over time. Check most popular consumer complaints for traditional owners of Mercedes, for example, and you will note it is related to 'rattles' and poorer build in their new Merc they did not experience with the older model they had. Obviously, this differs from one manufacturer to the next.

Overall, not a big issue if lifestyle and socio-economic changes means many more car users now prefer and can afford to change their cars every 4-6 years rather than every 10-15 years as was the case in the past. This is what manufacturers responded to by providing cars today that serve users very well and optimally for 4-10 years.

1 Like

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by BlackPikiN(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
prophetone: A development unreported widely in the media is the emerging middle class in the north that has been consistent in the last decade despite challenges.

Those cars are not for the middle class.
They are for the super rich. No middle class person buys that.

You are actually living in denial here.
The owners of those cars are well placed individuals who were/are connected to the military regime and looted the money meant for northern states.

I'm quite sure no southern dare display his wealth like this these days. He's gonna be asked for his source of wealth and be put on blast.

You as a northerner have done so much disservice to your brethren in north.

How can you steal so much and rub it on the face of the multitudes of almajiri littered everywhere in the north.

The children of the super rich in the north have turned a bling eye to the poor in their region.

I condemn this display of looted funds in the midst of abject poverty in the north.

There's poverty in nigeria but the poverty in the north is alarming because of the owners of the cars and their likes.

http://www.naij.com/35102.html

http://en.starafrica.com/news/world-bank-report-says-poverty-remains-high-in-nigeria.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17015873

http://businessdayonline.com/2014/05/northern-nigerias-oil-barons-lap-luxury-as-poverty-spurs-insurgency/#.U9tkR_tdbCQ

https://www.nairaland.com/307986/nigeria-poverty-northerner

I think this is the most recent stats but it still indicates the north as been in serious economic problems.

http://leadership.ng/business/378645/nigerias-poverty-level-drops-2-1-per-cent-two-years-world-bank

4 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
BlackPikiN:

Those cars are not for the middle class.
They are for the super rich. No middle class person buys that.

You are actually living in denial here.
The owners of those cars are well placed individuals who were/are connected to the military regime and looted the money meant for northern states.

I'm quite sure no southern dare display his wealth like this these days. He's gonna be asked for his source of wealth and be put on blast.

You as a northerner have done so much disservice to your brethren in north.

How can you steal so much and rub it on the face of the multitudes of almajiri littered everywhere in the north.

The children of the super rich in the north have turned a bling eye to the poor in their region.

I condemn this display of looted funds in the midst of abject poverty in the north.

There's poverty in nigeria but the poverty in the north is alarming because of the owners of the cars and their likes.

You know NOTHING about the owners of those cars or their source of wealth. I guess the reason that the wealthiest black man on earth is a Northerner is because he looted the treasury. You would think people like BUA and Rahamanniyya (Who owns the R8's for example) are not creating wealth for ordinary Nigerians through job creation.

I guess 61% poverty rate in the south is not alarming. Such crass ignorance.
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by BlackPikiN(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
prophetone:

You know NOTHING about the owners of those cars or their source of wealth. I guess the reason that the wealthiest black man on earth is a Northerner is because he looted the treasury. You would think people like BUA and Rahamanniyya (Who owns the R8's for example) are not creating wealth for ordinary Nigerians through job creation.

I guess 61% poverty rate in the south is not alarming. Such crass ignorance.

Guy, ramaniyya was YarAdua's right hand man and maybe his in law (I don't know if he broke up with yar adua's daughter)
The man owed banks. I can pull up his history if you want me to.

I repeat all these are govt money meant for the citizens of northern states.

5 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by LoveDecay(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
but diezani son also chilling . Jonathan daughter had golden iphones. The OP is just fooling himself, Jonathan who represents the ss and se has ruled long enough to know he is far worse than all northern leaders put together.

1 Like

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by bulletproofmonk(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
First things first - THERE WILL ALWAYS BE RICH AND POOR PEOPLE! Why? Ask God....

Back to the topic - those are nice whips...that Aventador, *in Chris Tuckers voice* Daaaaaaamn!
Nice compilations prophetone.

For the rest o' yall reminding us about the poor and homeless in the North, shouldn't pictures like these wonderful beasts lighten your mood? Not every Northerner is a terrorist...Not every Northerner is an almajiri....Not every Northerner is an illiterate.... Mention one Northerner who owns a bugatti, I will mention a Southerner who equally owns a bugatti.....Mention one Northerner who owns a Lambo, I will mention a Southerner who equally owns a Lambo etc.

I really don't get what the issue is here - the fact that some Northerners refuse to be stereotyped? Or the fact they "stole" Nigeria's money?
Bros, no one is stopping you from "stealing" o...When you buy your own Supercars, we will celebrate you too smiley

Make love, not war

2 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
bulletproofmonk: First things first - THERE WILL ALWAYS BE RICH AND POOR PEOPLE! Why? Ask God....

Back to the topic - those are nice whips...that Aventador, *in Chris Tuckers voice* Daaaaaaamn!
Nice compilations prophetone.

For the rest o' yall reminding us about the poor and homeless in the North, shouldn't pictures like these wonderful beasts lighten your mood? Not every Northerner is a terrorist...Not every Northerner is an almajiri....Not every Northerner is an illiterate.... Mention one Northerner who owns a bugatti, I will mention a Southerner who equally owns a bugatti.....Mention one Northerner who owns a Lambo, I will mention a Southerner who equally owns a Lambo etc.

I really don't get what the issue is here - the fact that some Northerners refuse to be stereotyped? Or the fact they "stole" Nigeria's money?
Bros, no one is stopping you from "stealing" o...When you buy your own Supercars, we will celebrate you too smiley

Make love, not war

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Saifullah01: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ok tenks 4 ur contributions. Now back to to pics pls.
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
LoveDecay: but diezani son also chilling . Jonathan daughter had golden iphones. The OP is just fooling himself, Jonathan who represents the ss and se has ruled long enough to know he is far worse than all northern leaders put together.

SE? How? grin
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by AMvanquish: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Where wont you find poverty in Nigeria, whether it is 40% or 90%. Its everywhere. Most posters here make it look like poverty is only peculiar to the north. That's hypocritical and not being objective to me. Some are cool with hiding their rides at home and some are cool with flaunting it about. Is it your money? Different strokes for different folks.
There are northerners who have been merchants for decades, some of these businesses passed down from their grand parents, some 3/4 generations in business. You find a lot of them in KANO to be specific. Most have had nothing to do with oil money or Govt ,but because the north have been in power for most part of Nigeria's existence, its easy to stereotype and bunch all of us together.
You hear words like aboki, or how do you speak good English. Or they don't expect you to be polished. I just laugh and tell 'em you need to travel a bit more (but not with the bombs flying around now grin).

1 Like

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
prophetone: More.
dogi ba karya. Hw do I get d pics current format undowload able. AREWA customs pa. The wanna drag us down. But we aint going down. #

1 Like

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
oduastates: This is why you have boko haram.
The northern elites under developed the north just like AHMADU bello wanted it.
They send their kids to the best prep schools and university in the world while leaving nothing for the talakawas.
You can see from the reply on the front page that they are already developing the sense of entitlement.
A senior programmer earning in America or uk earning $800\ hour cannot afford these cars.
So what do these so called northern elites do for a living?
ELITE THIEVING.
wawa. YOU. NO nothing about Ahmadu bello. So stop saying trash about the father of morden Nothern Nigeria.
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Truckpusher(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
AsSabirin: All I see is hypocrites all over on this thread. Imagine one saying

Let me ask you a simple question, do you wear a wrist watch? If yes, why should you do so when you can give the money to someone suffering? Besides you can check time on you phone.
Do you use a phone? Is it a smart phone? Why not go for something less like a java phone and give the money to some suffering around?
You don't have to have millions to help.

Port Harcourt people please correct me if I am wrong.
But isn't Trans Amadi where almost all (if not, the a lot of them) the oil companies in Nigeria have a office or some sort of location there?
How is the condition of the road? Yes the "trans amadi" road.
I have traveled to quite a handful of places in the north and there is no state, at least the ones that I have been to with a road like that in the middle if town. NONE!!

Lets try to check ourselves before we point at other people flaws.

Below is the shot of trans Amadi, the not so bad part seff.
I bet, you woke up from another planet shocked..........In as much as the major Trans Amadi road is still under construction from Woji via slaughter to Garrison junction it doesn't look as bad as this.

You guys should get your facts correct before you mislead gullible Nigerians. undecided
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by AsSabirin(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Truckpusher: I bet, you woke up from another planet shocked..........In as much as the major Trans Amadi road is still under construction from Woji via slaughter to Garrison junction it doesn't look as bad as this.

You guys should get your facts correct before you mislead gullible Nigerians. undecided
What are you trying to say? I photoshoped this pic right?
How would you explain the taxis that are painted in the blue and white of PH or zooming the pic in and you see slaughter market in the distance?
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by ameer2: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Faun:

LOL. But you forget you already did "stoop" to my level when you were using your 'December IV' handle on that Ahmadu Bello thread, and you ended up receiving a vicious intellectual beating that day. grin Abi have you forgotten? grin

Frankly, I'm not for the attacks today, because doing it again would amount to 'bullying'. wink

Just pointing out the obvious, inexcusable flaw in your logic about "ritual revenue".
How one could believe that it's possible for a severed head to vomit 1000 Naira notes complete with the CBN governor's signature, is honestly beyond me. undecided

Anyway, to not ruin the thread sha, I'll say the OP is a fairly good initiative. Let's keep it going.
hahahaha...soo,u dnt blve money ritusls exist?u re stil a kid den,u've a very loooong way to go

1 Like

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
AsSabirin:
What are you trying to say? I photoshoped this pic right?
How would you explain the taxis that are painted in the blue and white of PH or zooming the pic in and you see slaughter market in the distance?
My response wasn't to argue if that wasn't or was Port Harcourt, but to clearly point out your hypocritic nature since you keep shouting hypocrisy.

That road is still under construction and the red mud for the initial phase of the construction have been added and it is being used constantly by motorists who wouldn't want to go through Aba road to acees Trans Amadi and her neighboring environs because of the distance, but posting pictures of a particular section of a road under construction during this rainy season and labelling it ; the "Trans Amadi where almost all (if not, the a lot of them) the oil companies in Nigeria have an office or some sort of location there'' is simply you lying to achieve some cheap point in this your little ego trip argument against the people bashing the North.

Once again ,reprhase your comment and tell the people that this particular road is under construction.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ibnsultan: dogi ba karya. Hw do I get d pics current format undowload able. AREWA customs pa. The wanna drag us down. But we aint going down. #

If I start with arewa customs some NL's will get high blood pressure the way I see it. If u right click any photo you can save. They're all jpegs.
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by AsSabirin(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Truckpusher: My response wasn't to argue if that wasn't or was Port Harcourt, but to clearly point out your hypocritic nature since you keep shouting hypocrisy.

That road is still under construction and the red mud for the initial phase of the construction have been added and it is being used constantly by motorists who wouldn't want to go through Aba road to acees Trans Amadi and her neighboring environs because of the distance, but posting pictures of a particular section of a road under construction during this rainy season and labelling it ; the "Trans Amadi where almost all (if not, the a lot of them) the oil companies in Nigeria have an office or some sort of location there'' is simply you lying to achieve some cheap point in this your little ego trip argument against the people bashing the North.

Once again ,reprhase your comment and tell the people that this particular road is under construction.

Thank you.
again, are you trying to say trans Amadi does not host a number of oil company offices? That road right after mother cat to slaughter is bad. That's fact and no lies there.
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2014
Beasts.

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2014
More.

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by millhouse: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Na wa
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
[size=28pt]This is why we have no electricity ?

This is reason we have no decent roads?

This reason why our youths have no jobs?

So that children of corrupt politicians can play with expensive cars?

shame on Nigeria!![/size]

5 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by cjrane: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
GenBuhari: This is why we have no electricity ?

shame on Nigeria!!

[size=15pt]Genbuhari,
You are 1000 % correct! Northern Nigeria has the worst wealth disparity than anywhere else in Africa.
The funny thing is that all the northern rich men have something to do with the government!
Either they had been politicians, former Heads of state or government contractors.
All these people have one thing in common, they stole from the government and helped to impoverish the masses of northern Nigeria and the entire Nigeria by extention. The sad irony is that these same people give their children expensive cars to play with and send them abroad for education. While the masses are told that education is sinful and they should blow themselves up to help these corrupt elites capture power! What a life![/size] grin

4 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by Jakumo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
cjrane:

[size=15pt]Genbuhari,
You are 1000 % correct! Northern Nigeria has the worst wealth disparity than anywhere else in Africa.
The funny thing is that all their rich men have something to do with the government.
Either they had been politicians, former Heads of state or government contractor. All these people have one thing in common, they stole from the governement and helped to impoverish the masses of northern Nigeria. The sad irony is that these same people give their children expensive cars to play with and send them abroad for education. While the masses are told that education is sinful and they should blow themselves up to help these corrupt elites capture power! What a life![/size] grin

All the folks logging on to crow with delight over that obscene display of stolen oil wealth in northern Nigeria, please just read the above summary, and understand that your own opinions are nothing more than background noise, in the face of the distilled truth as explained to you insects in simple, easy to understand prose, by CJRane above.

2 Likes

Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by ba7man(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
berem: am sorry to quote you. With all the grammar you are blowing out of your mouth,I hope you have one of those machines in this thread to compliment it or are you just one of those who are broke a$$ niggas like Billy.onnaire? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] by prophetone(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=28pt]This is why we have no electricity ?

shame on Nigeria!![/size]

How can you conclude that they're all children of corrupt politicians? Are aware that the North boasts of multi-billionaire industrialists and businessmen like the Sayyu Dantata's, Abdulsamad Rabiu's, Rahamanniya's, Dahiru Mangal's, Dan Kabo's (Kabo Air), Dasuki's etc. This is not to mention the Indimi's, Danjuma's and Mai Deribe's who you will argue had links with government, or the father of them all, Aliko Dangote - the Earths Richest Black Man.

Admittedly there are some corrupt politicians who have looted the treasury and spoil their kids while the average northerner, like any other nigerian struggles to earn a living, but condemning their indulgence in their passion for supercars is simply throwing away the baby with the bath water as some of the cars you have seen belong to reputable industrialists.

Its because of the reverence that your moniker holds that I have not called you out, considering typing in Giant red font on a quiet thread is akin to screaming in a library for the mute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Failed To Learn From Biafran War — Ekweremadu / FG Approves $1.4bn For Rehabilitation Of Warri, Kaduna Refineries / Russia Says 1,026 Ukraine Marines Have Surrendered In Mariupol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.