Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (30103 Views)

A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad / Who Ensures Sanitation Most In Your Home Between Your Mom And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by mediachirps(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2014
repogirl: Kids never really mean what they say, the boy is just upset, he'll get over it soon enough but then parents shouldn't also provoke kids. Don't go overboard when punishing or rebuking them.

my five year old girl is always saying she wants God to take away her brother and send her another brother cos he destroys her stuff but leave them for a while and they'll begin playing as if nothing ever happened.
You call that being upset? Hell no, those parents should put their parenting style on check, spend more quality time their kids, from there, you can dig up hard-talk secrets on their minds.
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Is just an OVER STATEMENt let dem BUY HIM ICE CREAM na speed e go carry placad my Mom nd Dad are folks kiaa dat small boi is lucky make him con try am for mushin parent na die he dey

1 Like

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by kreamidiva(f): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2014
bellong:

How are you doing? I have been trying to get hold of you.

I dey o. All my phones need deliverance.

Lol...
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by silversonuc(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
evegran: LOL! Well said!
ma frnd frm way bk, watsup
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by repogirl(f): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
tonididdy: because I know kids even better than the parents who own them.

Let me give u a weird maybe embarassing scenario of how far I bond with kids:

A 2yr old baby( very familiar to me because I have been a friend since d day she was born) belonging to my neighbour was crying, like mad crying and they took her to her mum and her crying increased, her dad same thing ,then it got to my turn and she just went quiet instantly when I carried her, she slept off in my arms fewmins later...the parents were like 'e get wetin u give am chop'...of cos they were joking cos they know I bond with kids, not just theirs but every kid I come across and stay around with...

It gets even weird when in a public transport. A kid walks up to me and just wants to play with me,till the ride is over...I always look at the parent and I see them smile back at me, then its playtime and when we get to our desatination.the kid can't just stop turning back to look at me once more or wave bye.

So I know kids...
Well, in this case you don't know my kid better than I do, I was once a kid also and I have siblings whom I took care of..... So you say I should perform deliverance on my five year old because of her innocent and funny statement? A five year old, do you even remember anything you did at ten years talk less of 5 years?

Na wa o, hope is not your type that will be flogging little kids and saying they know what they are doing? If you take every word of a little kid literally, you will worry tire.

2 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by bellong: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
kreamidiva:

I dey o. All my phones need deliverance.

Lol...

Alright... Just wanted to be sure you are doing fine.
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by adonis89(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
20pounds: Sell it(him?)!!!!

Get a pet that will love them instead. embarassed
got me laughing
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by adonis89(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
lekinz: Carry am go shoprite
hahahaha nairalanders Una no go kill person wit laf
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by iluvweed(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
kobonaire: exactly, because for 9ja, the papa go settle am with 2 dirty slaps and the pikin will then be singing "I love my daddy and mummy" for the next 10 days

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He will even write it in a complete higher education...5 thousand times... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Naija 4 Life!

1 Like

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hahaha. He was just upset bout something they did at that moment. He'll definitely get over it.

But they should be careful not to start pampering him cos of this o. Because it will turn into emotional blackmil if he notices this.

Or makeup a story about a boy who didn't like his parents and aliens came and took them away. So he was left all alone and he became very very sad..blablabla...*make it a story book, there are many A4 drawing books out there you can get** do it with him even, let him draw the boy cheesy grin u won't have to try too hard to get him seeing your love in ur sterns differently.
Good luck

3 Likes

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by posquare(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is normal because they act with their emotions not with their brain and will surely forget it all in few hours
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by tonididdy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
repogirl: Well, in this case you don't know my kid better than I do, I was once a kid also and I have siblings whom I took care of..... So you say I should perform deliverance on my five year old because of her innocent and funny statement? A five year old, do you even remember anything you did at ten years talk less of 5 years?

Na wa o, hope is not your type that will be flogging little kids and saying they know what they are doing? If you take every word of a little kid literally, you will worry tire.
its your kid...a 5yr old wishing her younger brother death is ''deliverance seeking ''to me...u need to pray for her. take it or leave it.
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Cabsso(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
abrahamolusoji:
As in- flog craze comot for i'm body
hahaha una no go kil me.
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by soulglo: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
repogirl: Well, in this case you don't know my kid better than I do, I was once a kid also and I have siblings whom I took care of..... So you say I should perform deliverance on my five year old because of her innocent and funny statement? A five year old, do you even remember anything you did at ten years talk less of 5 years?

Please ignore that. People like that end up damaging their children. A little kid says something in Nigeria and they start bouncing the kid from pastor to pastor and by the time the kid is 7 he would be the one confessing things that people have put in his head. You are doing a good job with your kids. Years later you people will laugh about this. You don't have to defend your parenting skills. All you need to do is keep reminding her that it is not a nice thing to say because it hurts her brother's feelings. Don't make a big deal out of it or it will become a big deal

1 Like

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Stephil(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
I am Stephenie Agboje, from Delta state Nigeria.
I am one of the aspiring contestants for Miss VIP Nigeria 2014 beauty pageant and I need your vote; which will keep me in the contest among the 37 contestants at the grand finale, an ambassador for PEACE, CHARITY and HEALTH and a ROLE MODEL to young girls in Nigeria and Africa. By clicking this link /VWc4hy to like the page and https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=530534500406447&id=204922532967647&set=a.530530827073481.1073741838.204922532967647&refid=13
to like my picture.
I promise not to fail you all.

Please, like the page to make the vote valid.
God bless you as you do.

IG: @stephil93
Twitter: @stephil
Facebook: www.facebook.com/lianthecla
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by repogirl(f): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
soulglo:

Please ignore that. People like that end up damaging their children. A little kid says something in Nigeria and they start bouncing the kid from pastor to pastor and by the time the kid is 7 he would be the one confessing things that people have put in his head. You are doing a good job with your kids. Years later you people will laugh about this. You don't have to defend your parenting skills. All you need to do is keep reminding her that it is not a nice thing to say because it hurts her brother's feelings. Don't make a big deal out of it or it will become a big deal

thank you jare, seriously I've been wondering why I paid him heed in the first place.
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Just for the moment am sure the feelings will pass, but notwithstanding the parents need to evaluate their parenting mode

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by AKMoney1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Buy him ice cream and tell him to write that again. cheesy
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by emmatok(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
chifreke: it is not strange....two weeks ago i beat my 6yrs old daughter for misbehaving...after few minutes i sent her to get water for me....i noticed cough in the water...i asked her...she bluntly told me she spit into my water shocked shocked shocked
wen i asked y..her response were mummy u beat me tooo much....i almost went mad...i couldnt beat i just talked to her' the Dad beat hell out of her....
since then i cant send her for anytin....i dey send d junior sis...she came back pleading dat it will neva happen again...
the truth is i have been praying for her since then...prayer and talks are the key.....

lol, after the bolded you still have the got to pray for her?

Beating am emotionally challenged child, create hate for her parent.

1 Like

Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by chifreke(f): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
emmatok:

she is my daughter...i cant disown her...but it was shocking to...of all the beating my mum gav me...i neva concieve such a tin....
it is well
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by soulglo: 4:25am On Aug 02, 2014
emmatok:

I'm almost in tears reading what she wrote. I heart goes out to that child
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2014
repogirl: Kids never really mean what they say, the boy is just upset, he'll get over it soon enough but then parents shouldn't also provoke kids. Don't go overboard when punishing or rebuking them.

my five year old girl is always saying she wants God to take away her brother and send her another brother cos he destroys her stuff but leave them for a while and they'll begin playing as if nothing ever happened.
'Weird kid'-wants her gods to snuff the life outta her own bro.
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by zinny01: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Only God knows what they did to him
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by Revolva(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Well na only ajebo pikin go do dat one if na real pako pikin from ghetto dem no born am well.to write am ...na nock he go receive for him coconut head...
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by kreamidiva(f): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2014
bellong:

Alright... Just wanted to be sure you are doing fine.

Thank u. God bless u and urs.
Re: His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" by 123papas(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nothing much. just some serious smacking will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not / A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* / Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.