Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (31023 Views)

Senate Presidency: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, Dumps Akume / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by WIZGUY69(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
darlingtonNYIG: come on stop typing blabs here, are such an illiterate to come online and spew rubbish. Bunch of uneducated critic who doesn't even know the art of politics talk more of governance
lol, nah ur stupidity dey make u dey fat like p.ig.
stinking ibo p.ig.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by atlwireles: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
[b]
deletrue: Na you go worn out not Ibos. The following questions and explanations will reveal clearly your high degree of foolishness. How come you are supporting PDP which is headed by GEJ, an Ijaw man? Tell me the most devilish ethnic group that is the number one enemy to Nigerians? Are they not the northerners? Tell me if, without the Igbos who are greatly assisting GEJ to survivor till now, would there be any pdp for you to praise today? Or you think the Ijaws and indeed the entire south south will keep quite while your group, the north whose ONLY contribution is to spread the beggers, destitutes, boko haram, the killers and other irritating things to other regions, while you enjoy the black gold from the south south. You think the Ijaws and other friends of GEJ will ever forget the igbos? If not for their support, you think the rest of the other tribes will allow your group, the north to rule this country again?
I am neither an Igbo nor Ijaw man, but will support the Igbos for ever for their contributions, by supporting the GEJ which has kept this country together till this day.
[/b]
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Pesuzok(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
WIZGUY69: 1BOS ARE THE MOST BACKWARD AND UNEXPOSED TRIBE WHEN IIT COMES TO POLITICS, IS IT NOT THE SAME RIBADU THEY WERE CRITICIZING AND INSULTING BACK IN 2011? GEJ TILL INFINITY, VOTE PDP, lol.
THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT THE NORTHERNERS ARE THE LANDLORDS AND LANDLANDYS OF PDP. THEY WILL KEEP ON USING THE IBOS TILL THEY ARE WORN OUT.

btw, Somebody should do something about EBONYI state o.
the only tarred road there is the road leading to the GOV'T house.

grin grin grin i dey laugh

Guy your hatred for ibo is out of this world,

I beg between me and you, wetin ibo do you
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by WIZGUY69(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pesuzok:

grin grin grin i dey laugh

Guy your hatred for ibo is out of this world,

I beg between me and you, wetin ibo do you

Gaskiya! dem no get SENSE!
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by ndcide(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK RIBADU WILL WIN IF HE IS NOT IN PDP.OR YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE HEBIS RIBADU, HE'LL JUST WIN.

IF HE IS NOT IN A WINNING PLATFORM HE CAN'T WIN

QED

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by pscott(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Politics is an interesting game.....[/quote]
Interesting indeed!
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Gborikinniun(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
That is extent of their confussion.mallam ribadu is not in their camp(pdp).but (apc) for ever.up ribadu,up apc.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by thobyiano(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sure [quote author=QuiverBox][/quote]
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Switpal(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
WIZGUY69: 1BOS ARE THE MOST BACKWARD AND UNEXPOSED TRIBE WHEN IIT COMES TO POLITICS, IS IT NOT THE SAME RIBADU THEY WERE CRITICIZING AND INSULTING BACK IN 2011? GEJ TILL INFINITY, VOTE PDP, lol.
THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT THE NORTHERNERS ARE THE LANDLORDS AND LANDLANDYS OF PDP. THEY WILL KEEP ON USING THE IBOS TILL THEY ARE WORN OUT.

I knw ur age & ur type frm ur post. Stop rushin urself..... i use to reason d same way wen i was ur age. Its normal 4 ur age. EWU GAMBIA!!

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Xfactoria: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good development!

As a governor in PDP, Ribadu will be in a good stead to take over from GEJ in 2019!
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Xfactoria: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
TS2: This just crowns it. Politicians in this country are all the same. They are not driven by any ideologies, values, thought, dogma, philosophy, belief or line. If Ribadu had anything driving him crosscarpetting would not be the solution to the problem. Instead, he would stay in the party where there are commons visions and ideals and strategise on how to get it right and win power.

He is power hungry, and politics driven. Anyway is a way for him. How do you explain a man of integrity that has always opposed PDP since he left EFCC coming to join the party years after. Is it that PDP has finally become a beacon of virtue and value?

Given a chance, if I could vote in that election, I'd rather vote for a leprous known kleptomanic criminal, because thats what the person is. We know what he can do and not do. Unlike someone like Ribadu who poses to be a man of substance and is clearly not.

How do you explain him teaming up with rogue Tinubu in APC, someone he once vouched to send to jail while EFCC Chairman? You think like this because you are a learner when it comes to Nigeria politics. Those who know the game know that party affiliation does not matter much in determining your performance or perception. PDP is not the problem with our politics. The problem is our entire political class.

If Ribadu listens to people like you, it is his loss!
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
20pounds: Ribadu did not bow to any pressure. I am sure, by now, Ribadu will be hustling for a meeting with the President, to pledge his loyalty and hear directly from the C-in-C that he is the anointed candidate of PDP in Adamawa. El rufai, Ezekwesili, Ribadu, Obj and co are critics of this government because they were not allowed to be active participants.

I pity the youths that kill themselves over these men.

Now that Nyako is gone, Atiku has inherited the APC structure in Adamawa grin Does this ring a bell? Atiku cannot be said not to contribute to Nyako's woe and eventual impeachment.

Now to the attack on Gen. Buhari; The amiable General has become a fishbone to the APC and Atiku in the realisation of their ambitions. It seems, all the big-wigs in APC want Atiku, but Buhari will command more votes at the general election. The only solution to this would be to retire the General forever and pave the way for their man Atiku.

APC e liars ronu!
I said this not too long ago that Nyako impeachment was not solely PDP thing but was also orchestrated by HATIKU. Did you notice his feign outrage after the exercise
But many call me all unprintable names angry
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by emmasege: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
I can't wait to hear Liar Muhammad respond to Ribadu's cross carpeting after it must have been consummated. Is he going to tell us, Ribadu was never a registered member? I wish Nigeria had a true opposition party & not an assemblage of aggrieved people who want power at all cost for selfish & sectional interest.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Mentcee(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2014

You are mad. Go and ...! Leave Igbo people alone. Mkpi!
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by darlingtonNYIG(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
WIZGUY69:
are yo referring to me?
in your life and after life don't ever quote me again.
thankyou. werey
well I don't blame you, it is that childish and immature minds we talk about
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Dailyfavour(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=eleojo23]On a general note, it is political immaturity to think that belonging to a particular party will ensure victory. We need to put aside that mentality and think and vote objectively based on the leadership potential of the candidates and their ability to bring about the much needed change for good.

very reasonable point, infact absolutely agreed with U
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by badesco(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
I will personally advise Ribadu to stay with APC if not he would be disgrace by PDP
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by revelationuche: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by WIZGUY69(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Switpal: I knw ur age & ur type frm ur post. Stop rushin urself..... i use to reason d same way wen i was ur age. Its normal 4 ur age. EWU GAMBIA!!
werey, don,t ever in your life quote me again, how old are you?
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Akiika: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
One of the few Nigerian i can stick out my neck for. This is some mama put gossip! he ain't that stupid!
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Abagworo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Akiika: One of the few Nigerian i can stick out my neck for. This is some mama put gossip! he ain't that stupid!

There is nothing stewpid about changing parties to realize political ambitions. Ribadu will still do well as a Governor and will never be taken for a ride by PDP Godfathers.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by sorom4: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
This guy called WIZGUY69 is a FOOL FOR LIFE. I have never seen any of his comments that encourages dignity and honour. He is too tribalistic and hates the Igbo's so much......but who cares? Its all about JEALOUSY
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abagworo:

There is nothing stewpid about changing parties to realize political ambitions. Ribadu will still do well as a Governor and will never be taken for a ride by PDP Godfathers.
If he tries anything funny,
He will know that he is in for trouble.
PDP is a great cult, you can joke with those crooks.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=Dailyfavour][/quote]
It is partially true cool
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by ABAKA72(m): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2014

One of those loosing their sleep over Igbo issues Lol!!!
sorry you will still see them tommorow morning when you wake up and your misery continues. Lol!!!
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Switpal(m): 6:15am On Aug 02, 2014
WIZGUY69: werey, don,t ever in your life quote me again, how old are you?
U'll knw my age frm my post... Just lik i knew yours frm ur post. Stop rushin life, u'll soon get there my broda.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by princessayesha(f): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2014
If he likes let him join whatever...... #teamnovoting

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Xfactoria:

How do you explain him teaming up with rogue Tinubu in APC, someone he once vouched to send to jail while EFCC Chairman? You think like this because you are a learner when it comes to Nigeria politics. Those who know the game know that party affiliation does not matter much in determining your performance or perception. PDP is not the problem with our politics. The problem is our entire political class.

If Ribadu listens to people like you, it is his loss!
Unfortunately many people will not understand your assertion @ bolded.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by yungchop: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2014
princessayesha: #teamnovoting
they will share rice o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) / APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.