Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? (5445 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? / Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by hibans(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2006
I want to know if is adviceable to marry someone that is the only son and last born in the family. anyway, am not saying is bad but the tension, pressure, control by the family mostly elder sisters. how would u feel?

Anyway if a man wants to be a man. SURE, but, lol

Your opinion plz
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by hotangel2(f): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2006
A man is a man. be him the first or last born of a family with 26 women.

If ur man allows all his sisters to pressure u too much, he's not MAN enough. As for me o. If i love the guy, i'll marry him. His sisters should not cross the line, and i'll remain on my own side.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2006
as far as he knows what he wants his sisters shouldn't be a problem! anyway why this preoccupation? has he given any sign of lack of confidence?
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by eveseh(f): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2006
it doesnt matter
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by Damsal(f): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2006
I don't see anything wrong in marrying a only son in a big family of women ,he would be a whole lot more considerate and understanding to women since he has grown amongst them. I would only hate the fact that he would be spoilt rotten as the last born. If this can be over looked then why the hell not. And the sisters don't place any pressue on the guy (I know) They all want the best for him.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by ayoeze11(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2006
This may appear to be a female discussion, but a guy with 500 hundred sisters is the best guy to marry, because to leave with that number of girls would give you the understanig to handle girls or women. You see the problem with girls make this kind of topic to come up, because you know you are always problematic.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2006
ayoeze11:

This may appear to be a female discussion, but a guy with 500 hundred sisters is the best guy to marry, because to leave with that number of girls would give you the understanig to handle girls or women. You see the problem with girls make this kind of topic to come up, because you know you are always problematic.

Guy, make i no lie, i 2nd ur talk. For me, if she's the only girl with hundred brothers i'll like to marry her cos, i like looking for trouble outside  grin so they would help me beat pples a$$ outside,  but for real i'll advice the ladies to go for the guy cos its like a jackpot, and if u love him, i see nuttin' wrong.

Peace  grin  cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by Tywoh(f): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2006
In fact, there's no need to worry cos women generally are understandable.
If possible try to establish friendship with them especially the one dat is closest to him
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by ayoeze11(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2006
Tywoh:

In fact, there's no need to worry because women generally are understandable.
If possible try to establish friendship with them especially the one that is closest to him
Tywoh do you think girls are understandable, you know is one of you that rised this topic, that is to show were the worry is comming from
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by hibans(f): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2006
ayoeze11:

My dear is not only female talk ooooo. Plz both side ok
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by Hotstepper(f): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2006
My dear, it doesn't matter as far as the guy can talk and protect his family, His sisters should go and marry leave him alone,

I am also in your shoes, My b/f is da only son and gat 6 sisters although he senior 2 of his sisters, All of dem are kool and hez in control just that you know mothers, alwayz want him around as in not free 2 travell out if he wishes 2, lol

Gurl, you will be fine
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by desiree(f): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2006
Boyfriend's sisters are just a scary thought for me, i don't know about him being the only son and last child. A far has he has sisters, gosh!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by favour5(f): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2006
don't get you? are you marrying the guy or his position in the family? marriage is about two individulas who feel they can't go on without each other not two individuals who want to benefit from each other. if the latter, then you'll definitely wanna balance what you'll pay with your gains. But if the former, you are ready to pay whatever price.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by luvlymoi(f): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2006
it dont matter if he is the last born with 100 sisters. if u love the guy, marry him and nothing will happen except theres something wrong with u which i believe theres none. so just be urself it doesnt matter the pressure.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by kimba(m): 1:41am On Jul 23, 2006
if there would be a problem in marrying a man, only son and lastborn in a family of 5 etc., wont there be also a problem in marrying a woman, lastborn and only daughter in a family of 5 ?
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by hibans(f): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2006
kimba:

if there would be a problem in marrying a man, only son and lastborn in a family of 5 etc., wont there be also a problem in marrying a woman, lastborn and only daughter in a family of 5 ?

Its not as u think ok. In ladies case is different thing intirely, unlike u guys.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by hibans(f): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2006
luvlymoi:

it don't matter if he is the last born with 100 sisters. if u love the guy, marry him and nothing will happen except theres something wrong with u which i believe theres none. so just be yourself it doesnt matter the pressure.

Hey girly, i feel u. but not like that i have no problem.

Hotstepper:

My dear, it doesn't matter as far as the guy can talk and protect his family, His sisters should go and marry leave him alone,

I am also in your shoes, My b/f is da only son and gat 6 sisters although he senior 2 of his sisters, All of them are kool and hez in control just that you know mothers, always want him around as in not free 2 travell out if he wishes 2, lol

Girl, you will be fine

Mums are always like that, but urs is even better. mine is last born out five anyway, thats not really what matters. thankx for the kinda of advice. its gonna be ok
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by mamaput(f): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2006
I know a family 5 boys 3 girls.
The youngest ist just 2 years old, But these girls Nawa. One should see the way they dish out when they are fighting. They dish out like men. With blows not slaps.
I think a last or only boy is the same but the other way round. My dad is also an only boy,But my mum was a strong woman too. His new wife is "suffering " more or less.
My daughters boyfriend is also the last boy many sisters, Stupid sisters had there eyes on her all the time asking stupid qustions.
It only works out if you are a powerful woman . Like my mom may her soul RIP
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by hibans(f): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2006
mamaput:

I know a family 5 boys 3 girls.
The youngest ist just 2 years old, But these girls Nawa. One should see the way they dish out when they are fighting. They dish out like men. With blows not slaps.
I think a last or only boy is the same but the other way round. My dad is also an only boy,But my mum was a strong woman too. His new wife is "suffering " more or less.
My daughters boyfriend is also the last boy many sisters, Stupid sisters had there eyes on her all the time asking stupid qustions.
It only works out if you are a powerful woman . Like my mom may her soul RIP

Sorry, may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by dalumo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2006
hibans:

My dear is not only female talk ooooo. Please both side ok
what will be we make it to be so we have our own past to play.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by iice(f): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2006
And the question is? undecided undecided
What's wrong in marrying the last child? Sure he/she might have some issues/strong family ties but hey most ppl got that whether they are last or first or middle child undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by dalumo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2006
hibans:

My dear is not only female talk ooooo. Please both side ok
pray 4 God direction in anything u do in life
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2006
dalumo:

Preach it Sir, thts just the right thing to do, cos without him, u'll get nuttin'
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by Busta(f): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2006
a lotta of em are really over pampered but all the same, some of em grow outta that notion real fast.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by dalumo(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2006
i don't agree with your idea, can u explain more on it. thanks
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by michy(f): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2006
what wrong with marrying him.i definitely marry him
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by hibans(f): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2006
dalumo:

You mean God can change everything abi?
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by dalumo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2006
yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by hibans(f): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2006
I believe God is there listening to us all. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by dalumo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2006
He is watching us so u have 2 be very careful what u do. someone is watching ur back
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by hibans(f): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2006
dalumo:

He is watching us so u have 2 be very careful what u do. someone is watching your back

Its only me God is watching, he is not watching you abi?
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? by dalumo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2006
he's watching too, we have 2 be very careful. let go 2 yahoo messager. thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? / HOW TO: Break Up With A Person / Guys, Which Of These 3 Hot Female Corpers Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.