Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

How Many Years Or Months Of Courtship Is Required For Successful Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Years Or Months Of Courtship Is Required For Successful Marriage (560 Views)

She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship / Reasons Why Years Of Courtship Never Lead To Marriage? / The Ideal Length Of Courtship Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Years Or Months Of Courtship Is Required For Successful Marriage by vicsplash(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Marriage is one essential step in life either towards greatness or failure. Marriage can either promote partners to greater height or drop them beneath. Failure in marriage or unhappiness is common in marriage in our 21st century, I often ask myself the reason for divorce or unhappiness in a marriage is it due incompatibility of the partner or not enough time to setrotype d opposite sex or what?
As a youth to be successful in marriage I bring dis question to my nairalander.

How many years or months is enough for courtship to have a successful marriage?
Re: How Many Years Or Months Of Courtship Is Required For Successful Marriage by onlyme07(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2014
I don't think it's by how many months or years but honesty, understanding and fear of God
Re: How Many Years Or Months Of Courtship Is Required For Successful Marriage by titoetal(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Marriage is all about maturity of the mind and self conviction of the life contract one is entering. It's a life contract and no room for divorce, that is according to christian teaching in Matt.19:3-12. If you have any question after reading that portion pls put it up.
On courtship, ideally it shouldn't be less than 6 months and more than 2 years.

Good luck dear.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Love Of My Life / For Every Lady!!! / Handling Relationship Issues. A Must Answer Question For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.