Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

* * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * (19535 Views)

Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! / *** ~ Battle Of The Steeled Warlords II ~ *** Liricyst Vs GIYAZZ!!!! / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Krizzkutz(m): 6:39am On Aug 23, 2014
MVGT: COOGAR
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by anago9010(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2014
coog how did this hit the front page.... anyway this is not a battle this is gassing sid to death Nazi styled...... coog gat him sodomized on all fours by dozens of 6foot+ tall skinheads overdose on amphetamine....

R.I.P sid

ibime vs coogar!!!!!!! place your bet fellas....

my vote goes to______COOGAR..
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by PietroRico(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Damn.
Coog wan kill human being pikin grin.

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Ibime is the only one in coogar's category.
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Pataki: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Coogar or Ibime?! Gimme any of these peeps and I will make you all know the Nazis should learn from me. cool

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Burger01(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Coog the Cooger.. my guy. Well done. Keep burying the Sid in the ground. Don't let him spring from the ground. cheesy
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by MANDILAX(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2014
I had to re-read to comprehend many of the lines. Coogar is a beast! S/O to Sid, you did your thing too.

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2014
coogar: SIDDOGGG's INTERNMENT

•If his beef is ma crown/ I'd pick this tït in his town /For you especially ...My chrome piece will resound/If i bury you alive & your lean feet is found...../We're a nation of farmers, it's our culture to put the Sid in the ground/

•The Sid is badly short of braincells/His favourite past time is statutory râping/He's styled to rap in phrases...but his bars lacks the craft & cadence/His win against Kim was madly over-rated/He loves bribing....The cheat pays in cash before he's graded/

•I brought 10 psycho-killers from Herzegovina/Your girl won't be spared... I'd let hollows in her.....while she's reading an encyclopaedia/then have the news wrapped around her head like Ken Saro Wiwa/

•Get this pirate off my space/His talent is a waste/This sea bandit is manic & depraved/I don't joke with bars...every punch i have landed is insane/So if he schemes to take my throne...he'd get killed like Koba ...in Planet of the Apes/

•Sid's gone soft...With ease, I'll win this/I'm swift, he's slow...He can't last the distance/lyrically, it's the fitness or the illness/ Even in business...../I epitomise Pounds and Dollars but everyone pukes at the kinda value the Sid is

•Kim set you up...pitting the Coog against a noodle lightweight/ Coog is back with fury like the Hutu Rampage/Serving more sickness to these clowns than a Voodoo pancake/My cuckoo fanbase....chatting to me in dialect....so i google translate/they want you sodömised with a stick like the Zulu ašsrape/

•People reckon Coog is so ill/Since my venom shook the roaches/Your soul... i have paid for...Heaven took the proceeds/Persia's prince levitates with sorcery and NL stood to notice/My magical text would send Sid to Aro....like he read the 7th book of Moses/

•Sid is puzzled...it reminds me of his brawl with ThaBlaqBones/A remix of Bin Laden's burial....this dog gets buried over sea with an Imam tagged toe/you'd get no capital gains like Iran's Tax Code/....cos you're dying from these rushing haymakers, I'm Ivan Drago/

•The Coog is scary...he's vicious as hell/I pledged aggression in sickness & health/Your wife's support failed you...it's time to witness my stealth/No error when these lyrical bullets are sent to meet her......that's how I diss stans maself

•I stepped on his ego with my pair of Birkenstock/i am from Arkansas - the motive is to hack him sore/Your sharp decline made you a laughing stock/Since he loves to go Dutch .....My glock needs no clearance before it blasts Sid off/

•Tough questions - Did your prophet forecast obstacle?/Was it revealed you would need a top class hospital?/Don't envy...This is expected when a Tomcat talks to you/Your play with words are horrible....Like Kuje prison detainee, you are behind the worst bars possible/

•My closer is crisp/your death is what the voters expect/I chin-checked you with precision, my fists are sonar-equipped/You lost a tooth or two, try give your molars a fix/cross path with me? you'd get sonned & over-shadowed like the Solar Eclipse/
JISOS!!!
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Dreyl(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Cooger is the real G with flawless flows and knockout punchline he got my fvcking vote!
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by rattlesnake(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2014
What is going on here

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Emaprince: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2014
MVGT COOGER...its clear

I waited for these guys to post they verses before I sleep and they never did...

Sid caame good but coog ad a monstter verse wic he's been probably preparing since last two months grin..I'll cattch u!
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Waspy(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2014
Coog is madddd... Like he throws clogs to SIDS rims when there is smog
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Anacksunamun: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2014
SirShymex: I like this.

Apart from the intro - landslide victory for MC Coogar!

Coogs, you've got nice wordplay, I like that.
grin

Anyway, I never knew something like this was popping on NL...can the organisers get me and coogar in the ring for next week, before I retire from nairaland? Let's do this!

Coogar vs. MC Shymexx - next week friday. I wanna go off the top!
Mikuz, make this shít happen, Shymmexx knows his onions in this game. Let's see how he fares against the Coog.

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by SAMBARRY: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2014
What is going on here. Why are there so many hidden posts and what's the battle all about sef undecided
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Guykhena(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Anacksunamun: Mikuz, make this shít happen, Shymmexx knows his onions in this game. Let's see how he fares against the Coog.

And who do we have here undecided .
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Anacksunamun: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Guykhena:

And who do we have here undecided .
Protegè, it's me your Colonial Master. How are you son? smiley
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by freecocoa(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2014
I don't have to read it to know coogar got this.

Dude's always on fire.
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Guykhena(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2014
Anacksunamun: I am a Protegè, and Guykhena is my Colonial Master. How are you Father? smiley
Fixed..
Cool son smiley
What the F are you doing here undecided ,we all know everything about you doesn't stick to topic... .
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by cococandy(f): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Who's siddogg? We don't know him here in Aba.

3 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Anacksunamun: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Guykhena:
Fixed..
Cool son smiley
What the F are you doing here undecided ,we all know everything about you doesn't stick to topic... .
Just like the way your rickety bones, upper and lower mandibles won't stick together/ when I send you a couple of slugs from my Luger. . .
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by anago9010(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2014
this is a shadow of the normal coogar battle.. where are the banters with Laguna and the guys from the opposing team..... #bringbackthebanters joor...
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Tval(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2014
Rap Hip Hop is still alive if we can substitute those we have got here on nairaland with the wack ones we have got in the music industry.
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by iiichidodo: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2014
coog's lines are cheap knock-offs,He better come feel my heavy sawn-offs and get his ears numb as the cog gets blown off to thy kingdom come.....

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by bennyrazz: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2014
see 2 matured men displaying their skills for d younger ones to learn cheesy i enjoyed siddog a bit but coogar more grin we need a beat to determine future winners
Re: * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * by Anacksunamun: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Guykhena:

grin

Trying to do some rhymes..lol
Use the FFR thread then try me,and I'll be sure to 'blow your mind' into tiny bits like a lyrical Haman... smiley
At least I get to finish you off from where we started smiley

Finish who off?// see this bozo. . . Even with a 'bomb' strap to ya díck, you can't 'blow'. . .
You can only 'blow' when I finally upgrade your pauperish life with a 'job'!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rap Cypher Challenge / Wordplay Zone: Lets See How Good Your Wordplay Is. / Yo Mamma,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.