Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33163 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 50calibre(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

LOL. Obviously, there is no point having a reasonable conversation with you. You definitely aren't reasonable.

Why not? Because I find homosexuality repulsive? So you want me to change opinions and accept something I find very disgusting?

This is the problem with you gays, you guys have this huge sense of entitlement, you expect everyone to accept your lifestyle regardless of anything and whoever doesn't is branded a homophobe.

Homosexuals disgust me, I don't see them as normal people. I would rather kill my son than have him be a homosexual.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Franchise21(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Uganda has succumbed to d pressure of America. It's tym Africa b'com independent
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Incest by definition is a crime everywhere.Nudity is not but in public places depict insanity and it is different from gay in the comfort of their home as two consenting adults. Bigamy is worse than a cheat and no civilized society sees its consequences to people involved as worth having.

You are trying so much to be objective as possible but you are doing it from a wrong perspective.

You are a cretinous person!

What a fucktardious statement!

Never in your life put forth such moronic statements to me again.

So the argument is "it is a crime everywhere"?

So if people choose to interpret something as "insanity", then it is okay to ban it?

And you now capped it all with your fucktardious opinion on bigamy as justification for banning two consenting adults?

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

No, this does not make sense.

What we need to do is to get rid of poverty first.

Then after that is completely eliminated, we need to get rid of mismanagement.

Then after that is completely eliminated, we need to get rid of bad leadership.

Then after that is completely eliminated, we need to get rid of corruption.

And so on.

That makes far more sense.
It is not necessarily important it has to be in order of your list. They can be done at the same time, sensibly and inclusively done at the same time through effective method. Following your order will take a life time to achieve and might not be achieved at all because they are ills of the human society that need to be continuously contained.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

Why not? Because I find homosexuality repulsive? So you want me to change opinions and accept something I find very disgusting?

This is the problem with you gays, you guys have this huge sense of entitlement, you expect everyone to accept your lifestyle regardless of anything and whoever doesn't is branded a homophobe.

Homosexuals disgust me, I don't see them as normal people. I would rather kill my son than have him be a homosexual.

At the bold! grin grin grin grin

I feel ya pain! cool
Sagamite:

What a fucktardious statement!

Never in your life put forth such moronic statements to me again.

So the argument is "it is a crime everywhere"?

So if people choose to interpret something as "insanity", then it is okay to ban it?

And you now capped it all with your fucktardious opinion on bigamy as justification for banning two consenting adults?

Burger off! You i d i o t! Small DICK!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by fydence: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
TS2: Why hasnt the West accussed Saudi Arabia and their other Middle eatern allies of violation of human rights because they do not support homosexuality.

Come to think about it who defines what human rights are? And who limits them? Why will because an American feel that he can tolerate homosexuality force such beliefs on other states/countries? What if such things are repuilsive to my own culture and sensibilities? When they shove foreign practices not accepted in my culture they have infringed on my fundamental human rights and until African integrate their balls and begin to fight with common goals in sight these guys will always keep us oppressed.

Uganda...pussilanimous nation!
its a pity the sane countries on true morals are weak and beggarly...more painfully because we refuse to live to our true potentials... The US wld never dare this rubbish with The Saudis, even Russia will give them alot to think about before they attempt anything funny....but its just Uganda : One more dumb african country of sissies::.disgusting!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by parrotibaba(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: One we don't choose our parents,no one does.We are destined and in most cases priviledged to have them.Many children worldwide are raised by single parents or two same-gender figure(maybe a mother and her sister or father and brother) due to circumstances,that has not stopped a child from soaring heights cause he had no motherly affection.The child had all the affection he could get from those who brought him up.

You don't just wake up one day and say because your parents are gay,you disown them when you grow up.No way,you'll love them with all your heart,they mean the whole world to you from the first day they adopted you,they cherished you and groomed you into who you are,they've sacrificed for you in all ramifications.All through your life,when you reflect on this,society can't teach you to hate your parents.

On a nal saex,straights do it too,so drop the line.
dude dats bull n u know it ,first of,u hardly see gays adopting kids n d ones dat do,de do it to save dia faces not cos de want to,what kind of affection r u going to get from two guys dat do not give a fvck about u obviously, goes to hustle all day n leaves u with d angry nanny until u what,fifteen? dude I am telling u dat if a kid grows up to see dat his dad n dad(mom) r both guys obviously he's going to feel like shii n he's right to even if he grew up with dem ...its d way humans behave ,its better to be brought up by a single parent(mom or dad) knowing fully well dat you had a mom/dad Dan growing up to behold two men calling demselves ur adopted parents,n I tell u, u'd feel like crap ...so maybe u should drop dat line

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
It is not necessarily important it has to be in order of your list. They can be done at the same time, sensibly and inclusively done at the same time through effective method. Following your order will take a life time to achieve and might not be achieve at all because they are ills of the human society that need to be continuously contained.

Oh, person, so they can be done at the same time?

But you argued that homosexuality should be ignored because of these?

So all these and homosexuality cannot be addressed at the same time?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Butoneday2(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Symphony007: It gives me great joy that there are still countries in africa with a judiciary that does it job without sentiments or personal feelings. No country on earth can have a constitution which protects fundamental human rights then go ahead to criminalize freedom of expression. It is ridiculous and no judiciary will stand for that. Nigeria should take note. Our supreme court must strike down ours if it gets to their desk. If our governments wants it's anti gay law to stand, then it should do a constitutional amendment were fundamental human rights is removed then a law like that can stand. But you can't claim to protect human rights and put people in jail for living their lives because you don't like how they do it. It's a mockery of constitutional democracy. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Are u a gay?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Okay! But, leave them alone. Let them live their lives in their own agreement. Live and let live, is a common idiom for the people in a working society!

So your live and let live funky platitude does not apply to bigamy, inccest and nuddism?

It only applies to funky funk BS that you are fed?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

Are you really asking me such question?

Homosexuality is offensive to the senses, it's just abnormal on every level.

I can tolerate two chics playing with each other, in fact I find it sexy but two guys is an absolute no no

Lesbians are also homosexual. grin It would be somewhat discriminatory to legalize lesbian unions, but criminalize gay unions

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by mkoabiola: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good news for animals in human skin.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Burger off! You i d i o t! Small DICK!

Your moronic dumb arsse would be pummeled today for being too daft!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Oh, person, so they can be done at the same time?

But you argued that homosexuality should be ignored because of these?

So all these and homosexuality cannot be addressed at the same time?
Gay is not a crime, you jerk! Learn to different between both, crime and s e x u a l orientation.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Your moronic dumb arsse would be pummeled today for being too daft!
Says a dumb twerp! Go and get your medication, you PRICK!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Gay is not a crime, you jerk! Learn to different between both, crime and s e x u a l orientation.

But having 2 spouses and being naked is an awful crime though?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Says a dumb twerp! Go and get your medication, you PRICK!

YOU are calling someone dumb!

Your moronic brain would be pummeled today!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Gay is not a crime, you jerk! Learn to different between both, crime and s e x u a l orientation.

An adjective is different from a verb, all4phags. grin

Different(iate) - verb.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

So your live and let live funky platitude does not apply to bigamy, inccest and nuddism?

It only applies to funky funk BS that you are fed?
Those are crimes and unacceptable in the sense of their consequences. You are no brainier, dude!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Cecediva(f): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Okay! But, leave them alone. Let them live their lives in their own agreement. Live and let live, is a common idiom for the people in a working society!
HEY! WE DON'T NEED THOSE FUCCKING DEMONS IN OUR SOCIETY angry angry angry
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by FILUX(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
The word human right is deceiving alot of people. The time they will die, then they will kno that such right to do whatever we want does not exist. I hop oneday they will repent & accept jesus and escape hell.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Those are crimes and unacceptable in the sense of their consequences. You are no brainier, dude!

What consequences?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
MrKnowitall:

It will happen in Nigeria, it's only a matter of time.
Jungle justice nko
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
leonard509: surrogates are not humans, they're mere vessels in human form,no brains

Oh wow. Talk about being royally ignorant.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Cecediva: HEY! WE DON'T NEED THOSE FUCCKING DEMONS IN OUR SOCIETY angry angry angry

HE is a person homosexual!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

An adjective is different from a verb, all4phags. grin

Different(iate) - verb.

Oh,you are trying to play the childish game. You quite know that is due to incompletetyping error. It doesn't remove anything from my reference though. At least it makes sense than the use of person and cretinous words! Jerk!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 50calibre(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
That is hypocrisy at the highest order! It is individual's choice or rather instinct in most cases(according to science) to be gay and nobody is forcing it on you. By the way, that is not Nigerian problems. Let get rid of poverty, mismanagement, bad leadership, corruption, hate, crimes,etc first because they are the major problems facing the country today than gays.

Nonsense talk! Don't bring science into this, because there isn't any scientific justification or explanation for homosexuality (post it here if you've seen)

In fact, earlier sciences classify homosexuality as abnormal behaviour.

The fact Nigeria faces various challenges doesn't mean homosexuality should be allowed to permeate the society and destroy what's left of it.

Where do you get such lame arguments from? So the fact I have malaria, High blood pressure and diabetes means I should allow an HIV infection??
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Oh,you are trying to play the childish game. You quite know that is due to incompletetyping error. It doesn't remove anything from my reference though. At least it makes sense than the use of person and cretinous words! Jerk!

What do you know about sense?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by technophile(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
This cannot happen in my Country, Lord please I forbid Gays law in my country. Let your will be done here in Nigeria and all over the world.

To all the Gays supporters, I'm very sure if your parents had been gays, none of you will be here 2day, and since you are here already don't think it's too late for God to strike you Dead!

Please Let's say No to Gay 2day, it's a very foolish human right, cos by 2morow these same people will come and claim that they want to marry a goat, after all it's human right.

NO TO GAY!! I FORBID IT FOR THIS AND THE COMING GENERATION
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by seankafor(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rufex07:

what makes you think Africans want homosexuality?
cos i knw of one homo in my place..urs?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 50calibre(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

At the bold! grin grin grin grin

I feel ya pain! cool

Lol grin that might be a bit of an exaggeration but it shows what lengths I'm willing to go to get homosexuals out of my life, family or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / General Seare Mekonnen Shot Dead In Ethiopia 'Coup Bid' Attacks / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.