Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33621 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
beryl04:
grin grin

It's a moving train dear, hope u don't get hit by it!

Oh, I did not know it was like the Nigerian Railways of the 90s.

My bad. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
engineerd:

He is a closet gay lord...

Lmao..
You wouldn't be needing binoculars to know he's a blazing hot bombom....
Sagamite--the grey bearded one with the unpure ways... cheesygringringrin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
rocgirl:

Lmao..
You wouldn't be needing binoculars to know he's a blazing hot bombom....
Sagamite--the grey bearded one with the unpure ways... cheesygringringrin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The typical impressionable, cretinous, progressive wannabe person. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fcktards that are so dumb they do not even know what they stand for. They just follow the flow of what the "whites" have told them. grin grin grin grin

A person claiming to be pro-homosexual is the say one labeling it "unpure" way and see calling people homosexuals as an insult. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stupidity at its peak. grin

I know how to spot fcktards and only fcktards make the argument these fcktards are making. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by samplegirl(f): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
continentalceo: you are a foolish fool with lack of home training, I wish you father will see the rubbish his waste of a child is vomiting here on nairaland.. Gay bleeps! If your father had married a man will you have even existed to be vomiting this nonsense here...I don't blame you, I blame the demon in you... Incase nobody has told you, you need deliverance...FOOL!

Everybody is fathered by a father but not everybody has father. The animal you are refering to in your post is
1, a gay
2, has no father
3, is sick.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by beryl04(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Oh, I did not know it was like the Nigerian Railways of the 90s.

My bad. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not today satan,not today!

Please get off my mentions ok,I'm in a celebratory mood,so swerve , before a house falls down on you!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
shocked shocked easy o! And be careful what you don't wish for....besides,I won't be the one to give you a fa*ggot undecided

50calibre:

So if I fu*k you, you'd pop out a fa*ggot son for me?

I'd kill the both of you. No son of mine is going to go down the fa*ggotery route. It's intolerable for me.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
beryl04:

Please get off my mentions ok,I'm in a celebratory mood,so swerve , before a house falls down on you!

A homosexual with "unpure ways" (as rocgirl declared) is calling someone else satan? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

You are running from answering the question? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a cretinous person!

So you are scared of defending your moronic tome of junk of trying to say your deviancy is good? grin grin grin grin grin grin

person, has all4naija finished destroying your arsse for the night? grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are brain-dead! You are sick!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: Hahahahaha, so you don't know anything about human right anymore?

Bro human right must have a limit otherwise we all will turn to animal. Even animals know when to stop.
I say, f**k off in your primitiveness!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: You are brain-dead! You are sick!

person, you just finished your session with engineerd? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The typical impressionable, cretinous, progressive wannabe person. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fcktards that are so dumb they do not even know what they stand for. They just follow the flow of what the "whites" have told them. grin grin grin grin

A person claiming to be pro-homosexual is the say one labeling it "unpure" way and see calling people homosexuals as an insult. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stupidity at its peak. grin

I know how to spot fcktards and only fcktards make the argument these fcktards are making. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Grey bearded Agbayaa..gringringrin
When do you plan on coming out to us on NL??
Atleast then we'll figure out how we could be of help when you start thinking of coming out to your wives,grand kids and folks... gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: I say, f**k off in your primitiveness!

You are an unpure animal. That fact pisses you off that much? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
rocgirl:

Grey bearded Agbayaa..gringringrin
When do you plan on coming out to us on NL??
Atleast then we'll figure out how we could be be of help when you start thinking of coming out to your wives,grand kids and folks... gringringrin

person have you reached the point?

The point you realise how dumb you are? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/expatriates-indepth-analysis-corruption-nigeria/10#17679651

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
beryl04:

Celeberatory mood,lemme guess,you wedded.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are an unpure animal. That fact pisses you off that much? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Whatever! I think you are very primitive for my kind of person! Crawl back into that Maroko slum you came out of!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

person, you just finished your session with engineerd? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry, I can't help!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Truckpusher(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Who keeps yelling 'person' in the middle of the Night? cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: Celeberatory mood,lemme guess,you wedded.

Not in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin

all4naija: Whatever! I think you are very primitive for my kind of person! Crawl back into that Maroko slum you came out of!

You are an unpure cretinous person! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
cheesy cheesy

Truckpusher: Who keeps yelling 'person' in the middle of the Night? cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite screams fvcktard as he is been rammed in the batty.....what a pvssy gay lord....take it like a champ LMFAO.....
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Truckpusher: Who keeps yelling 'person' in the middle of the Night? cheesy

Sagamite.....he screams and yells Fvcktard ....ooohhhh fvcktard while they ram him from the back....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
engineerd: Sagamite screams fvcktard as he is been rammed in the batty.....what a pvssy gay lord....take it like a champ LMFAO.....

person, you want me to take it like you take it from all4naija?

No, thanks. You are the champ for that. I concede easily. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Truckpusher(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
engineerd:

Sagamite.....he screams and yells Fvcktard ....ooohhhh fvcktard while they ram him from the back....
grin grin grin grin
ayaf died
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2014
engineerd:

Wow!

So what did you scream when all4naija rammed you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 02, 2014
DaBozz:
Did you write this Hope is not what I'm thinking.....I would pretend I didn't see this.

SUPPORTING GAY RIGHTS DOSEN'T MAKE ONE GAYwink

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Sagamite:

Not in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are an unpure cretinous person! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Go and f**k yourself, primitive man!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 02, 2014
Sagamite:

person, you want me to take it like you take it from all4naija?

No, thanks. You are the champ for that. I concede easily. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You an i d i o t! It is clear there still slum in your dead brain
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Sagamite:

Wow!

So what did you scream when all4naija rammed you? grin grin grin grin grin grin
You smelling like the stench of a rancid eggs.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2014
all4naija:
You an i d i o t! It is clear there still slum in your dead brain

You are an unpure cretinous person! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 02, 2014
dhammyg:
SUPPORTING GAY RIGHTS DOSEN'T MAKE ONE GAYwink
Those saying that aren't exposed. They're typing from the discomfort of their dirty homes in Africa.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Sagamite:

You are an unpure cretinous person! grin grin grin grin grin
Blahblahblah... A broken vinyl as usual!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 02, 2014
all4naija:
Those saying that aren't exposed. They're typing from the discomfort of their dirty homes in Africa.
grincheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

US Drones To Bomb Northern Nigeria / Cameroonian Government Official Commissions An ATM (Photos) / Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.