Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33209 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
firstEVA: dumb

Are you well?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, more demonstration of your fucktardism instead of defending your dumb statement? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fvcktard...fvcktard...
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
rocgirl:

Fvcktard...fvcktard...

Cretinous person, you dey convulse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
rocgirl:

Are you well?
you, your family and entire lineage are not well.

try again undecided
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, you dey convulse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao... gringringrin
Not at all dear deluded,grey bearded one. cheesygringrin
Is that what you were screaming when in that session with him last night? gringringrin
Fvcktaaaaard...fvckkkkktard...fffffffvucktaard.....ffffffffffffffff gringringrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
rocgirl:
Lmao... gringringrin
Not at all dear deluded,grey bearded one. cheesygringrin
Is that what you were screaming when in that session with him last night? gringringrin
Fvcktaaaaard...fvckkkkktard...fffffffvucktaard.....ffffffffffffffff gringringrin

Cretinous person, what you hear at home while the homosexuals in your family are having sex is not common. They were actually just calling you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, what you hear at home while the homosexuals in your family are having sex is not common. They were actually just calling you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Psychia Escapee, gringrin
On a serious note,
How's your bf? Sincerely.. gringrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
rocgirl:
Psychia Excapee, gringrin
On a serious note,
How's your bf? Sincerely.. gringrin

Cretinous person, is this the answer to your moronic question? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, is this the answer to your moronic question? grin grin grin grin grin

Extremely deluded dolt, gringringrin
You're the one who's yet to answer any of the questions i've ever asked you. gringringrin
Would you answer them now? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
rocgirl:

Extremely deluded dolt, gringringrin
You're the one who's yet to answer any of the questions i've ever asked you. gringringrin
Would you answer them now? gringringrin

Cretinous person, so you want to turn from diversion to "you are the one that has not answered my questions"?

You are one seriously daft person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, so you want to turn from diversion to "you are the one that has not answered my questions"?

You are one seriously daft person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Grey Bearded Lunatic, gringringrin
I answered your question,why were you evading mine? Dgringringrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
rocgirl:

Grey Bearded Lunatic, gringringrin
I answered your question,why were you evading mine? Dgringringrin

You are a cretinous person!

Show me where you answered this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1838484/breaking-uganda-supreme-court-strike/21#25156215

Dumb person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
rocgirl:

Sagamite Darling,
How far na? You kinda woke up abit late today...
Could it have possibly been because of that butt plus mouth ramming session you had with your bf late last night? gringringringringringrin

I heard all the loud screams of Rocgirrrrl...Fvckt.ard...Harderrrrrrrr.... right from that maroko crib where you stay in... gringringringrin

Regards to our new bf.... gringringringrin
Oh Shiit,i think I broke a rib grin grin grin grin.Dude got served tongue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
yerimastyle: Ezekiel 16:49 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
"'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
Tell that to the Preachers of Moses.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
rocgirl:

Dearest Sagamite, gringringringrin
How parol na? gringringringrin
You kinda woke up late again today..hope your bf's doing well shaa? . gringringringrin
Will you be kind enough to let us in on the types of acrobatic styles you two tried out last night? gringringringrin
Girl please,am rolling over gringringrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rocgirl,we need you more often on threads like this please kiss
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 04, 2014
one of the DUMB things we hear from pro
gay activists here in Africa is that Africa has
Education, infrastructure, security, poverty
etc to attend to. yet, focuses on enacting
anti gay laws. They are trying to make us
feel we have misplaced priorities.
The question i ask is, how offen does the
antigay law gets discussed at the foor of
the National Assembly? This clearly shows
we are not preoccupying ourselves with
anti gay crusade!
It is important to note that Africa is a
million times better today than it was
when the colonialists, with whom the LGBT
activists have now alligned themselves,
were here raping the continent of its
people and resources while pretending
that they were spreading civilization.
In Nigeria's case before independence,
literacy level stood at 7percent compared
to the over 70percent we have today! We
had no university at independence today,
there are more than 100 universities. In
the next two years, we will be putting a
man in space. Thats where our quest for
knowledge is taking us to.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 04, 2014
today, there are more SUVs on our roads than
ever before; there are more modern houses
springing up everwhere than there has ever
been; there are more road and rail networks
that there has ever been. In fact, a blogger
just compared our trains to those in London!
I can live together with gay people under the
same roof as far as they respect me. But LGBT
activists shouldnt even try to insult our
experiences as Africans.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 04, 2014
fact is, Africans has always focused on whats best for her. Thats why we have made the tremendous strides we have made.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2014
MiguelMi6: Girl please,am rolling over gringringrin

Why are you rolling over?

Your arsse has been torn by your fellow sicko and is painful? grin grin grin grin grin

MiguelMi6: Oh Shiit,i think I broke a rib grin grin grin grin.Dude got served tongue

I got served by being labelled a deviant? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good! At least you admit something is wrong with you and your existence. grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was my point all along. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2014
it has always been the tactics of gay
people to want to appeal to racial
sentiment of people so as to show that
they have a point. That is a lazy and poor
job they do in my opinion.
To get Africans to support gay marriage,
all you need to do is to provoke their
sense of panafricanism. What a lazy and
poor job on you own part.
You know as much as i do that the anti
gay marriage behaviour exibited by
Africans has got nothing to do with
colonialism. Its got more to do with has
got more to do with the somuch value we
place on children as well as the family
institution. This cultural practice is the
reason why feminists and misadrists some
of whom are against having children and
having a family, find Africa the most
uncomfortable place to live.
You know it (unless you just want to deny
the truth) that there has NEVER been any
marriage in Igboland where the bride and
the groom are both men. Dont tell me you
dont find it awkward and unusual when
you see a wedding ceremony where a
man is dressed in a woman's dress taking
palm wine to another man like it is done in
the traditional Igbo marriage we know.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sagamite:

Why are you rolling over?

Your arsse has been torn by your fellow sicko and is painful? grin grin grin grin grin

I got served by being labelled a deviant? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good! At least you admit something is wrong with you and your existence. grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was my point all along. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
MiguelMi6: .

You can moan all you want, but homosexuality will never be decriminalised in Nigeria in your lifetime. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sagamite:

You can moan all you want, but homosexuality will never be decriminalised in Nigeria in your lifetime. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
MiguelMi6: .

person, there is no chance! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by lastpage: 12:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Johnpaul88: 1. Your post is way too long!

2. You obviously do not sound like a lawyer, so no one will waste there time arguing the meaning of term 'expression' with a daft like you!
3. The Ugandan draconian law had to die some how. The way it died doesn't make a difference. Their govt knew this & they had it promptly killed. No one will reconvene to discuss it ever again! They had everything to lose by allowing the law to continue to exist.

Same formula will be applied in Nigeria by the west & they'll get the same result.

Did you imagine, in your wildest dream, that l "wrote" for a "Moronic person" like you?

Whats my business when phaggots like you have comprehension problems?

Now sodd-off ....before l change my mind.

Lastpage!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by yerimastyle(m): 1:30am On Aug 05, 2014
now Dat West Africa is faced with the challenges of Ebola like Nigerians will always say we don't need foreign aid we can survive without them... dey cant force a lifestyle down our throat....I fink we definitely need Dem now or is it the westerners that brought the virus

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Show me where you answered this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1838484/breaking-uganda-supreme-court-strike/21#25156215

Dumb person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you couldn't find an 'answer' on there?
Bring our points home to Nigeria. If polygamy or bigamy should be decriminalised,explain why homosexuality shouldn't be?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2014
MiguelMi6: Rocgirl,we need you more often on threads like this please kiss

Lol...
Be sure to count on me darling..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
rocgirl:

And you couldn't find an 'answer' on there?
Bring our points home to Nigeria. If polygamy or bigamy should be decriminalised,explain why homosexuality shouldn't be?

person, what is your position on nuddism and inccest?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

person, what is your position on nuddism and inccest?

Again,if polygamy or bigamy should be
decriminalised,explain why homosexuality
shouldn't be?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
rocgirl:

Again,if polygamy or bigamy should be
decriminalised,explain why homosexuality
shouldn't be?

I thought you claimed you had answered my questions, dumb c*nt? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

2-Storey Building Collapses In Turkey: 13 Injured, 20 Missing / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.