Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46903 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
alexisalex:

Please go and worry about the life and future of you and your family first, charity begins at home.
customer right activists are there for the good of all. Criminals are on the increase in this forum and we will surely defeat them.

Expired - Binbor - alexisalex

14 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
chelseabmw:
Lwkmd..... Bros u don vex oh.... abeg take am easy.. cheesy

All these Sudden "saints" na him dey vex me.
If this thread was about "FANTASTIC experience with Inspired Autos" you no go see anybody comment.
But once they see a deal go wrong, the next thing na to dey shout SCAM, TIRE, PETROL, BURN AM.
Shamless lots.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
alexisalex:

Mr Spare key, inspired has confronted you since 2 days ago now
Have you sent proofs to his mail ?
youre a criminal, you want to extort 100k from Inspired.
Chelseabmw pls ban this criminal

No sir, I promised not to ban anyone here....
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Kenosky1: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
alexisalex:

who is afraid of being banned when there are 100s committed to fight criminals. It is over 2 years and my brother has decided to forget it but to be careful next time he is buying a car.

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
alexisalex:

All these Sudden "saints" na him dey vex me.
If this thread was about "FANTASTIC experience with Inspired Autos" you no go see anybody comment.
But once they see a deal go wrong, the next thing na to dey shout SCAM, TIRE, PETROL, BURN AM.
Shamless lots.

Exactly..... even those that don't know how the pre-order thing works are calling inspiredm a fraudster... Yes, there was delay in delivering the car to the OP or issues came up of which inspiredm apologized to the OP via this. Platform ... but that doesn't mean you have to call inspiredm a scammer

Even those wen dey sitdown for front of their boyfriend car dey shout 'Scam'.....smh

Anyways by Thursday everything will be sorted out. I will speak to both parties by then

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Caracta(f): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Simply smh...

He is obviously feeding some people.

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kenosky1: who is afraid of being banned when there are 100s committed to fight criminals. It is over 2 years and my brother has decided to forget it but to be careful next time he is buying a car.
you have said it all my brother, just learning the power of unity from this thread. At a time the moderators were tired of removing posts and suspending opposition to injustice. Buyers and sellers need to be protected in this forum and that will be through our determination to fight evil forces.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Caracta: Simply smh...

He is obviously feeding some people.

sure he is
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by InvertedHammer: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
alexisalex:

/

How do you know if he sent the email or not?

Are you sharing the same email with InspiredM?

God is working his miracles in InspiredM's life, but you ofekes do not know it.

Your friend InspiredM should be grateful to the OP for staying calm and bringing this matter up here.

All these stupid gara gara from your ilks, would you have been better if InspiredM took some bullets for scamming the OP?

All you wey dey prove fast guy, one day you go chop the one wey go hook.

InspiredM ..be careful because some people have sentimental attachment to their hard-earned money.

Guy man no reach for bullets. Be honest in your dealings and God sure will reward you.

With friends like alexisalex (a.k.a InspiredM cool) and chelseabmw, you don't need enemies.

If anything happens to InspiredM now, una go blame enemies and village thingz.

Now wey he dey form guyman and dey walk the path to perdition, una no go advice am make he retrace im steps.

Na so e dey start, one day monkey fit go market e no go return.

I don talk my own o!

\

22 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by KOMBE: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kenosky1: who is afraid of being banned when there are 100s committed to fight criminals. It is over 2 years and my brother has decided to forget it but to be careful next time he is buying a car.
PRESENT SIR... I have registered as one of those who are ready the agents of darkness.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
chibabe3: you have said it all my brother, just learning the power of unity from this thread. At a time the moderators were tired of removing posts and suspending opposition to injustice. Buyers and sellers need to be protected in this forum and that will be through our determination to fight evil forces.

Madam i was never tired of hiding post ...... I decided to take it cool because no one broke the rules.... If you break any of the rules here i wouldn't hesitant to hide your post

i already made up my mind that i wouldn't hide or ban any post/poster here ... So just stop this rant of yours
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
smartchoice: morning inspired....chelseabmw, burger01 I see you guys...

inspired please do the needful as this issue is getting outta hand....and stop creating this sort of mess...its simply odious, repugnantly odious..
Hear hear!! Oyiborepete cheesy. This inspired matter is making people speaking English grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by nairaman66(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
chelseabmw:

I'm solidly behind inspiredm... hope u are satisfied now?

Here we go! Waiting to read from your own side of the story!!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
nairaman66:

Here we go! Waiting to read from your own side of the story!!

Thursday you will get the feed back
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ishilove:
Hear hear!! Oyiborepete cheesy. This inspired matter is making people speaking English grin

Welcome back Ishilove cool. Let me check DP to see if DP has been changed as promised smiley
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by nairaman66(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
chelseabmw:

Exactly..... even those that don't know how the pre-order thing works are calling inspiredm a fraudster... Yes, there was delay in delivering the car to the OP or issues came up of which inspiredm apologized to the OP via this. Platform ... but that doesn't mean you have to call inspiredm a scammer

Even those wen dey sitdown for front of their boyfriend car dey shout 'Scam'.....smh

Anyways by Thursday everything will be sorted out. I will speak to both parties by then

Are you serious? Mr spokesperson! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by nairaman66(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
chelseabmw:

Thursday you will get the feed back

That sounds like you guys are loosing out on this to me..
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo: ^Eddy, the guy like you na...turn make hin see the nutrients wey u pack for back wella biko grin
Rotfl
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Burger01: ^^^

I can't believe it made front page

Ishilove! Idowuogbo!!

grin
Where??
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
InvertedHammer: /
Typical Nigeria sole-proprietorship!

Start on a very high note...and end on a scam note.

Inspiredm's problem is lack of professionalism. Any id!ot can pre-order vehicles. But it takes a seasoned business person
to handle deals/negotiations/complaints that will follow. Be it N1k, N1m, or N1bn--that is money someone entrusted in your care
because they have confidence in your ability and credibility which apparently are now at all time low.

The half-spirited apology from Inspiredm is really what pissed me off. What is worth doing is worth doing well.

DO THE RIGHT THING and THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR APOLOGY.

[size=20pt]Goddamnit!!![/size]

\
Dis guy haf vex...

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ZACHIE: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chelseabmw is obviously partisan.

He was as numb as a cadaver until Alexisalex breathed some life into this thread.

Inspired is obviously underrating the size and magnitude of the situation he is in. This is not about Inspired but about the integrity of a seemingly foolproof process. The earliest he responded to it professionally the best.

All this padi padi, ini-ini, pasi-pasi approach will not work.

Get a professional PR agency to manage this crisis, or you are toast boy!

Unfortunately, it is not only Inspired,s online presence that's on the line.......all the others are affected.

Cognitive dissonance, spatial alienation, physical repulsion are real here.

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ishilove:
Where??
It made front page but just for about two minutes. Can you imagine? That Chinedu boy later moved it from front page. It was like I was dreaming. Shame on them... angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Truckpusher(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
People sha! cheesy

Once they suspect that you're down they want you to remain permanently down.
But God pass them. tongue

Inspired apologised over this same issue but what keeps this thread burning remains a mystery.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by KOMBE: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Truckpusher: People sha! cheesy

Once they suspect that you're down they want you to remain permanently down.
But God pass them. tongue

Inspired apologised over this same issue but what keeps this thread burning remains a mystery.
it is still burning so that others will learn from this experience and be careful with any other deal.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Caracta(f): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
The moderator (who shouldn't take sides, by the virtue of his position) has publicly pledged his allegiance and thrown his full 360 degrees' self behind the accused (another moderator). Who does that before a case is fully settled?

Seun (admin), chealseabmw (moderator), inspired (moderator). What a circle formed with strong cord of romantic spirit of business!

To your tent O'Israel. What are you all waiting for? Engage in online business at your own risk. The handwriting is clearly written on the wall. Only a blind or a fool would think otherwise.

To you OP, I pray you laugh last and I pray your car lasts.

14 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
johnwell: Why do we like creating threads about InspiredM & others when things go wrong? how many satisfied clients of his opens an appreciative thread? Any business man faces challanges, it's a normal thing, not all transaction goes smothly.

what do we gain for all these bad threads? what does your comments contribute.

InspiredM, please be extremly careful, it seems we all hate you.
Sorry, do you live in AKS?
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Caracta: The moderator (who shouldn't take sides, by the virtue of his position) has publicly pledged his allegiance and thrown his full 360 degrees' self behind the accused (another moderator). Who does that before a case is fully settled?

Seun (admin), chealseabmw (moderator), inspired (moderator). What a circle formed with strong cord of romantic spirit of business!

To your tent O'Israel. What are you all waiting for? Engage in online business at your own risk. The handwriting is clearly written against the wall. Only a blind or a fool would think otherwise.

yes o, Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
alexisalex:

Youre just a bitter and frustrated car seller, who has just seen this as an oppurtunity to get back at a competitor, heck you even went to open a thread with spurious claims.
At least we know Inspired autos as a dealer everywhere online, you have said youre a car seller too, who are you ? who knows you ? how many deals have you pulled ?
Take it or leave it, inspired autos is the only dealer on this autos section, all the others are rolled into one, take it or die trying.
SMH undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by TheMadame(f): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Burger01:
It made front page but just for about two minutes. Can you imagine? That Chinedu boy later moved it from front page. It was like I was dreaming. Shame on them... angry

I dont think Chinedu has the power or authority to put anything on the front page. Only the administrator, or the super moderators can put a thread on the front page. Either way somebody tried to break ranks and fight for those on the side of justice but was probably overwhelmed and shouted down by the forces beyond their power.
The thread was on the front page for about three minutes before it was brutally yanked off.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by remsonik(f): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Can u all see the similarity in this case and that of ogakpatakpata's case. The mod of this section is here defending inspiredm, ha abeg make una fear God o. Nairaland businessmen I fear una. Mtcheeewwww

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Truckpusher(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
KOMBE: it is still burning so that others will learn from this experience and be careful with any other deal.
I do not think so my friend. I think it is burning because some people sees it as an avenue to discredit someone we should know how to differentiate between constructive criticism and criticism born out jealousy,hatred and let us pull him down syndrome.

Sometimes businesses don't go as plannned and it is important for both parties to come to a compromise and understand each other as bottleneck constraints could be mistaken for a scam and what have you .

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by remsonik(f): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Caracta: The moderator (who shouldn't take sides, by the virtue of his position) has publicly pledged his allegiance and thrown his full 360 degrees' self behind the accused (another moderator). Who does that before a case is fully settled?

To your tent O'Israel. What are you all waiting for? Engage in online business at your own risk. The handwriting is clearly written on the wall. Only a blind or a fool would think otherwise.

Same thing justwise did with ogakpatakpata's case before it got wiped by the tsunami

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.