Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46904 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo: Bimbor, wassup? Which side u dey munch? Hin left or right butt cheek? embarassed tongue grin
u sef no current. Bimbor goes for the best of both worlds.
bimbor goes down the middle lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2014
^^^ He just vamoosed into thin air. Talk of guilt. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2014
equlibrium:
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! BIMBOR, U see ya life? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2014
equlibrium:

As in RIMMING thingz?! shocked

Chai ooo chai...bimbor sad sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chiebube1: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2014
[size=13pt]Chelseabmw banned my other username and he said it is antispam bot for making comments last week on this matter. He said i was recommending Calculusx which to him is an offence. Okay, i admit i am wrong. Soory nna. But Chelseabmw, what have you done about this lipsdeal matter? Some other car dealers are careful not to comment cos they will be banned. Inspired, If God handle you for this matter. Abi, you no fear God? angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Burger01:
Idowuogbo, you go kill me with laughter early momo Monday. Lol. That car became German submarine. grin
Lwkmd! Nna I no fit laugh ooo... E b like say this oga inspiro na traffic mechanic b4 hin arrive eee... This guy just dey experiment with man pikin hard earned cash. Imagine, customer go order jeep, he go deliver write off molue.Oga inspiroooo, diaris Goduu oooo... cry cry

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2014
^^^ German Submarine better write off molue. grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2014
Burger01: ^^^ German Submarine better write off molue. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2014
Pickbeau1, u just land? shocked E tin operate on a slow motion mehn! If na to carry machine gun dey chase the market women for feminist thread na, i go sight u wella ooo... angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nogen: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
At this juncture, I cannot but thank my God for making me change my mind about any pre order business I had initiated with Inspired off Nairaland. I thank my hubby who said an emphatic NO. We entered a car dealers shop and paid for the car and drove it home jejeje. No stories

Mr. Inspired , stop duping people of their hard earned money. This is one too many!

14 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nogen: At this juncture, I cannot but thank my God for making me change my mind about any pre order business I had initiated with Inspired off Nairaland. I thank my hubby who said an emphatic NO. We entered a car dealers shop and paid for the car and drove it home jejeje. No stories

Mr. Inspired , stop duping people of their hard earned money. This is one too many!
bro u sharing testimony?

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by pickabeau1: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo.. wetin i go talk

I have not personally dealt with him though i know people who have
He delivers but just issues with customer interface and followng up with people.. thats all
If he can just work on that with this plan to recruit 2 staff, i hope it will allow him to focus on business development

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
pickabeau1: Idowuogbo.. wetin i go talk

He delivers but just issues with customer interface and followng up with people.. thats all
If he can just work on that with this plan to recruit 2 staff, i hope it will allow him to focus on business development

Of course, everyone knows Inspired delivers and always delivers.
I think he is just too over whelmed with too many customers and since there is really no genuine competitor he is having a field day monopolising the market.
Thats my own assessment.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by pickabeau1: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
alexisalex:

Of course, everyone knows Inspired delivers and always delivers.
i think he is just too over whelmed with too many customers and since there is really no genuine competitor he is having a field day.
thats my own assessment.

Note I am not in the know of this specific deal which was not handled professionally
The acquaintance of mine who bought a high end car months ago complained of the same issue
another he does not pick calls

He comes off looking like he does not care about d "small man".. bad idea
That small guy today will be the Don tomorrow

These are major issues

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
pickabeau1: Idowuogbo.. wetin i go talk

New recruits will solve nothing if pride continues to b the order of the day.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
chiebube1: [size=13pt]Chelseabmw banned my other username and he said it is antispam bot for making comments last week on this matter. He said i was recommending Calculusx which to him is an offence. Okay, i admit i am wrong. Soory nna. But Chelseabmw, what have you done about this lipsdeal matter? Some other car dealers are careful not to comment cos they will be banned. Inspired, If God handle you for this matter. Abi, you no fear God? angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed[/size]

How on earth did I ban this man? I thought I have explained to you? If you are seeking for attention then I'm not ready because I have important things to do in life than to sit down here on nairaland talking about how you were banned.if you like go and recommend Diego Costa I will hide your post if need be. Your mates are trying and helping to see how to make OP issue settled,you are busy or will I say quick to give recommendation.

About what I have done, kindly go and read lipseal's post then you will discovered that I called him to see how everything is gonna work out.

@all,
Kindly go through this link and see if I did anything wrong to this attention seeking wannabe. I even attached a screen shot of his profile to explain to him that I didn't ban him but anti-spam bot.

https://www.nairaland.com/1842164/read-banned-commenting-inspired-lipseal

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
^Eddy, the guy like you na...turn make hin see the nutrients wey u pack for back wella biko grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2014

Idowuogbo: ^Eddy, the guy like you na...turn make hin see the nutrients wey u pack for back wella biko grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
smartchoice:

What? He likes him na grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
What? He likes him na grin

I think its the other way round...
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by pickabeau1: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
New recruits will solve nothing if pride continues to b the order of the day.

Very true
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo: ^Eddy, the guy like you na...turn make hin see the nutrients wey u pack for back wella biko grin

I just tire for the guy ohhh
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
woah! Front page shocked Am i dreaming lipsrsealed
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
^^^

I can't believe it made front page

Ishilove! Idowuogbo!!

grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
KnuckleHead:
woah! Front page shocked Am i dreaming lipsrsealed

You are dreaming angry.... No more front page tongue
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2014

shocked grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yeah! I knew it someone must have hit the front page button in error and later realised grin

Why did you remove it angry

chelseabmw:

You are dreaming angry.... No more front page tongue
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin grin It has been removed. was on the fp for 2 mins grin grin

Burger01: ^^^

I can't believe it made front page

Ishilove! Idowuogbo!!

grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
MOD!!!

Thunder go fire your nyash!!! Why did you take this thread away from front page

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
KnuckleHead:
Yeah! I knew it someone must have hit the front page button in error and later realised grin

Why did you remove it angry

I'm out of here..... #Bye
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Burger01: MOD!!!

Thunder go fire your nyash!!! Why did you take this thread away from front page

Ur left yansh too grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2014

Your husband or manfriend or boyfriend don suffer big time cheesy grin may God see us through from the hands of the Idowuogbo'ssssss grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.