Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46900 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
chelseabmw:

Ur left yansh too grin
Chinedu!!! I nor joke with you o. Why na? Hian angry

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by basty: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
I have since been suspecting that Inspired Auto as a kind dubious smart Auto dealer and moreso his Cars are always very expensive.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Eyop:

Your husband or manfriend or boyfriend don suffer big time cheesy grin may God see us through from the hands of the Idowuogbo'ssssss grin grin grin grin
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! I dare not display my e-kolomentality in presence of thy chosen one ooo...na red car e go issue me. grin grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chupcake(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yea well... At least today, I know not to ever do business on nairaland. Okay I can buy bookz by Royver buh that's it.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by KOMBE: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
chupcake: Yea well... At least today, I know not to ever do business on nairaland. Okay I can buy bookz by Royver buh that's it.
we still have honest dealers on this forum but you need to be patient and discover them. For the bad eggs, we are determined to weed them out. UNITED WE WIN.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
chiebube1: [size=13pt]Chelseabmw banned my other username and he said it is antispam bot for making comments last week on this matter. He said i was recommending Calculusx which to him is an offence. Okay, i admit i am wrong. Soory nna. But Chelseabmw, what have you done about this lipsdeal matter? Some other car dealers are careful not to comment cos they will be banned. Inspired, If God handle you for this matter. Abi, you no fear God? angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed[/size]
we have been fighting this war against injustice and won't give up. In the betalyf thread, we were suspended but UNITED WE WIN

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
KOMBE: we still have honest dealers on this forum but you need to be patient and discover them. For the bad eggs, we are determined to weed them out. UNITED WE WIN.
that is the spirit my brother

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by InvertedHammer: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
/
Typical Nigeria sole-proprietorship!

Start on a very high note...and end on a scam note.

Inspiredm's problem is lack of professionalism. Any id!ot can pre-order vehicles. But it takes a seasoned business person
to handle deals/negotiations/complaints that will follow. Be it N1k, N1m, or N1bn--that is money someone entrusted in your care
because they have confidence in your ability and credibility which apparently are now at all time low.

The half-spirited apology from Inspiredm is really what pissed me off. What is worth doing is worth doing well.

DO THE RIGHT THING and THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR APOLOGY.

[size=20pt]Goddamnit!!![/size]

\

17 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by wonlasewonimi: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
He was buzzing when the other dude selling cars was going through this shyte few years back. Atori laiye!

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by johnwell(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Why do we like creating threads about InspiredM & others when things go wrong? how many satisfied clients of his opens an appreciative thread? Any business man faces challanges, it's a normal thing, not all transaction goes smothly.

what do we gain for all these bad threads? what does your comments contribute.

InspiredM, please be extremly careful, it seems we all hate you.

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by yemstrad(f): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
I seriously thank God for making the OP to create this thread. I have been considering lately to use Inspired Autos to pre-order my Camry 2013 from the States. Again, i really thank God for another revelation here concerning Inspired Autos. I was at his website too and I saw how expensive his cars are. Thank God again. shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Osama10(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
smiley
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by txswat: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Did you read the OP's original complaint? This is hardly about "satisfied" customers. This is about Mr Inspired being a liar and cheat. I wonder if you would feel the same if you paid for a 2012 BMW X5 (approx $45k) and you got a flooded vehicle?
johnwell: Why do we like creating threads about InspiredM & others when things go wrong? how many satisfied clients of his opens an appreciative thread? Any business man faces challanges, it's a normal thing, not all transaction goes smothly.

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
txswat: Did you read the OP's original complaint? This is hardly about "satisfied" customers. This is about Mr Inspired being a liar and cheat. I wonder if you would feel the same if you paid for a 2012 BMW X5 (approx $45k) and you got a flooded vehicle?

Youre just a bitter and frustrated car seller, who has just seen this as an oppurtunity to get back at a competitor, heck you even went to open a thread with spurious claims.
At least we know Inspired autos as a dealer everywhere online, you have said youre a car seller too, who are you ? who knows you ? how many deals have you pulled ?
Take it or leave it, inspired autos is the only dealer on this autos section, all the others are rolled into one, take it or die trying.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
basty: I have since been suspecting that Inspired Auto as a kind dubious smart Auto dealer and moreso his Cars are always very expensive.

Expensive and dubious dont go hand in hand. you must be a DOLT !
Someone dubious will sell cars at the cheapest price to attract victims.
If his cars are expensive, move on to the next car shop and go and buy your salvaged cars, not by force to buy from Inspired.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
chibabe3: we have been fighting this war against injustice and won't give up. In the betalyf thread, we were suspended but UNITED WE WIN

Go and fight the injustice in your household first.
Betalyf now has his car, and Inspired has his money in his bank account, WHAT DO YOU HAVE ?
The quality of human beings is at an all time low and youre a perfect example.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
keep on sharing your testimonies.............
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
johnwell: Why do we like creating threads about InspiredM & others when things go wrong? how many satisfied clients of his opens an appreciative thread? Any business man faces challanges, it's a normal thing, not all transaction goes smothly.

Every thread you open on the autos sections is full of testimonials from Inspired autos, even look at the top page of this thread, all you see are Inspired autos testimonials, he pulls all the deals and does so well too.
these are all pent up frustrations, bitterness, hatred and envy.

When the deals goes smoothly, no one sees that, but one deal gone wrong, The next thing na SCAM. grin grin
Naija I Hail.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by nairaman66(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Waiting to hear from uninspired autos! Also waiting for chelseabmw to jump quickly to his defence! grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by nairaman66(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
I am sure uninspired will remove this thread with the help of chelseabmw! Band of corporate kriminals! Ban me again if you like, but you can't ban the voice of good reasoning and doing the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by txswat: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
You're a very funny guy.....that's all I'm going to say. I don't trade jabs I only discuss facts. Thanks for your very interesting take on my post though!
alexisalex:

Youre just a bitter and frustrated car seller, who has just seen this as an oppurtunity to get back at a competitor, heck you even went to open a thread with spurious claims.
At least we know Inspired autos as a dealer everywhere online, you have said youre a car seller too, who are you ? who knows you ? how many deals have you pulled ?
Take it or leave it, inspired autos is the only dealer on this autos section, all the others are rolled into one, take it or die trying.

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
txswat: You're a very funny guy.....that's all I'm going to say. I don't trade jabs I only discuss facts. Thanks for your very interesting take on my post though!

STFU, it is obvious who you are, a frustrated competitor, youve said youre a pre order dealer too, so youre happy to see your rival go down.
All these mushroom car sellers sef, you ship one deadbeat Toyota Corolla from Texas to Nigeria in one year we no go hear word.
Me sef I am a pre order dealer.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by txswat: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Got it all out yet?
alexisalex:

STFU, it is obvious who you are, a frustrated competitor, youve said youre a pre order dealer too, so youre happy to see your rival go down.
All these mushroom car sellers sef, you ship one deadbeat Toyota Corolla from Texas to Nigeria in one year we no go hear word.
Me sef I am a pre order dealer.

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
alexisalex:

Go and fight the injustice in your household first.
Betalyf now has his car, and Inspired has his money in his bank account, WHAT DO YOU HAVE ?
The quality of human beings is at an all time low and youre a perfect example.
yes o, betalyf now has his car because we were united in the fight against criminal elem$ents. We will also continue with this one until justice is done and others will also be careful about any other deal. UNITED WE WIN

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
nairaman66: Waiting to hear from uninspired autos! Also waiting for chelseabmw to jump quickly to his defence! grin

I'm solidly behind inspiredm... hope u are satisfied now?
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by say4gunit(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! I dare not display my e-kolomentality in presence of thy chosen one ooo...na red car e go issue me. grin grin
So u still package kolomentality keep somewhere! With the e-craze wey u de display so u still package some keep!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
chibabe3: yes o, betalyf now has his car because we were united in the fight against criminal elem$ents. We will also continue with this one until justice is done and others will also be careful about any other deal. UNITED WE WIN

Please go and worry about the life and future of you and your family first, charity begins at home.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by say4gunit(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idowuogbo:
So u still package kolomentality keep somewhere! With the e-crazee wey u de display so u still package some keep!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Kenosky1: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
chibabe3: yes o, betalyf now has his car because we were united in the fight against criminal elem$ents. We will also continue with this one until justice is done and others will also be careful about any other deal. UNITED WE WIN
yes oooooo, like we will always say. Evil will only triumph when good people keep quite, let's continue with the struggle and see these criminal elements out of our darling forum.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kenosky1: yes oooooo, like we will always say. Evil will only triumph when good people keep quite, let's continue with the struggle and see these criminal elements out of our darling forum.

Kenosky1: True talk my sister, many people do not have the guts to open a thread and seems to be quite. How I wish my brother had opened a thread when Inspired forced him to pay extra money N100,000 for the spare key of his C class. UNITED WE WIN and I must say that Inspired has Expired.

inspiredm:

Please send me an email via ( inspired.autos@gmail.com ) and let me have details of your brother who purchased a C Class from Inspired Autos and We "FORCED" to pay an Extra 100k for Spare key.

I am Very Interested in this Case.

And Let me Quickly Remind you that Only GOD has the Expiry Date to the Affairs of all Men.

Cheers
Inspired

Mr Spare key, inspired has confronted you since 2 days ago now
Have you sent proofs to his mail ?
youre a criminal, you want to extort 100k from Inspired.
Chelseabmw pls ban this criminal

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
alexisalex:

Please go and worry about the life and future of you and your family first, charity begins at home.

Lwkmd..... Bros u don vex oh.... abeg take am easy.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.