Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? (2109 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by YoungIncredible: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
I met her a virgin, I promised her heaven and earth and assured her that I would marry her, because of the love she has for me, she gave her virginity to me at age 25 while I was 26. We were both social christians. Now that I fully dedicate my life to christ 5months after deflowering her, my spiritual mentor said I should break the relationship and start a new Godly relationship with another lady. And I have vowed to this girl to love her till death do us apart. What do I do pls?
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by 76Naira(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
"Deflowering" please!
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by YoungIncredible: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
76Naira: "Deflowering" please!

Thanks
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by ITbomb(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Why not convince her to give her life to Jesus and build a Godly and healthy relationship with you.
Relationship is not just about godliness, compatibility and understanding is paramount and she seems to have it.
If you are the "Pastor say" group then sorry for your life.

2 Likes

Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by 76Naira(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
If you do that to her, it would really be mean to say the least brother.
She had worked hard to keep herself all along and then you came around and convinced her to do it at 25.
If you believe in repentance, then you should also believe that both of you can repent. You may need some distance or modifications of the relationship. But to suddenly feel you can open a new page with a new unused girl since you had nothing to lose....come on!
Stay with the relationship if you love her, leave her if you don't and really try not to hurt good ladies this much. One day you will get married and the girl you decide to love might not be a virgin.

Allow good girls remain good and engage only when you have good plans for them.

1 Like

Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by januzaj(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
ur spiritual mentor is an odious man, if na im daughter...she na so im go talk after u don use ur 'talk true' break ha fucking hymen.......if u luv ha marry ha mehnn
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by januzaj(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
ur spiritual mentor is an odious man, if na im daughter...she na so im go talk after u don use ur 'talk true' break ha hymen.......if u luv ha marry ha mehnn
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by kendrick93(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
dis is wat i call Chop and clean mouth
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by b3llo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
All this "Pastor say pikin" dey piss me at times. You deflowered her and u wanna leave her becos u don turn born again ko? God is watching you. Be a man and be solely responsible for your actions.

2 Likes

Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by Tallesty1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
That your spiritual mentor needs a spiritual mentor.

1 Like

Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gals should really pray against time wasters like you.

what is wrong with all these spiritual people sef?
Christ came for the ungodly yet they call themselves Christians but they are here looking for the godly. smh
I hope u find that fresh Godly relationship you are looking for.
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by uboma(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
YoungIncredible: I met her a virgin, I promised her heaven and earth and assured her that I would marry her, because of the love she has for me, she gave her virginity to me at age 25 while I was 26. We were both social christians. Now that I fully dedicate my life to christ 5months after deflowering her, my spiritual mentor said I should break the relationship and start a new Godly relationship with another lady. And I have vowed to this girl to love her till death do us apart. What do I do pls?

*born again* my foot! Share your new faith with her and marry her since you had vowed to love her till death... It wouldn't be all rosy for you if after dumping her, she refuses to forgive you...
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
YoungIncredible: I met her a virgin, I promised her heaven and earth and assured her that I would marry her, because of the love she has for me, she gave her virginity to me at age 25 while I was 26. We were both social christians. Now that I fully dedicate my life to christ 5months after deflowering her, my spiritual mentor said I should break the relationship and start a new Godly relationship with another lady. And I have vowed to this girl to love her till death do us apart. What do I do pls?

Jagons
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by corisande: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
chidyhels: Gals should really pray against time wasters like you.

what is wrong with all these spiritual people sef?
Christ came for the ungodly yet they call themselves Christians but they are here looking for the godly. smh
I hope u find that fresh Godly relationship you are looking for.

my dear,
Real time wasters!
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by YoungIncredible: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Guyz its not what you think, I love her with all my life, infact, I can't imagine how another relationship will look like. She is even ready to be dedicated just like me. But my pastor said since I'm no longer in the world and now a new creature, I should do away with every worldly past including my relationship since I didn't hear from God before dating her and also because sex had been involved and God will be angry with me. I don't even know how to face her and call it quit, and I don't want to disappoint my pastor. I'm confused please
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
@OP .. if ur foolish enough to allow some "spiritual leader" tell you who to date and who not to date, then be prepared for whatever consequences u will face. My elder sister made this same mistake, dumped a good guy because her pastor told her to. Now, the guy is happily married with 2 lovely boys while shes 38, single and regretting. The pastor on the other hand aint lost a thing in fact went gossiping with another minister about her behind her back until all got exposed. Now shes left bitter with major trust issues..

The bible says he who has deflowered a virgin must do the honorable thing.
You are old enough for marriage. #nuffsaid lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by chymystique(f): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
YoungIncredible: Guyz its not what you think, I love her with all my life, infact, I can't imagine how another relationship will look like. She is even ready to be dedicated just like me. But my pastor said since I'm no longer in the world and now a new creature, I should do away with every worldly past including my relationship since I didn't hear from God before dating her and also because sex had been involved and God will be angry with me. I don't even know how to face her and call it quit, and I don't want to disappoint my pastor. I'm confused please

please is your pastor God? Are you sure your are 26? Am sure you are not matured yet cos if you were u wouldn't be asking this trash.. Ur pastor is a hypocrite! Please u need to change your spiritual mentor before he ruins u....... If you could become born again n a new creature in Christ Jesus, y cnt u give ur gf a chance..

PS: Most people that usually believes in everything my pastor said usually regret it later.. Pls bear in mind your pastor is a human like u.. Use ya head
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by iceberylin(m): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2014
#BASTARD
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by elipheleh(m): 12:48am On Aug 02, 2014
nawtiichic: @OP .. if ur foolish enough to allow some "spiritual leader" tell you who to date and who not to date, then be prepared for whatever consequences u will face. My elder sister made this same mistake, dumped a good guy because her pastor told her to. Now, the guy is happily married with 2 lovely boys while shes 38, single and regretting. The pastor on the other hand aint lost a thing in fact went gossiping with another minister about her behind her back until all got exposed. Now shes left bitter with major trust issues..

The bible says he who has deflowered a virgin must do the honorable thing.

You are old enough for marriage. #nuffsaid lipsrsealed

OP and my fellow dudes, this girl is right you know. The bible actually said something about cases like this....OP since you are looking for a bible verse to clear your conscience, see this in all translations (and challenge that your man of God)

Exodus 22:16

New International Version
"If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife.

New Living Translation

"If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to anyone and has sex with her, he must pay the customary bride price and marry her.

English Standard Version
“If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife.

New American Standard Bible
"If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged, and lies with her, he must pay a dowry for her to be his wife.

King James Bible
And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged, and he has sexual relations with her, he must certainly pay the bridal price for her to be his wife.

International Standard Version
"When a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to be married and has sexual relations with her, he must pay her bride price, and she is to become his wife.

NET Bible
"If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged and has sexual relations with her, he must surely endow her to be his wife.

GOD'S WORD® Translation

"Whenever a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to anyone and has sexual intercourse with her, he must pay the bride-price and marry her.

Jubilee Bible 2000
If a man should entice a virgin that is not betrothed and lie with her, he shall surely endow her and take her to be his wife.

King James 2000 Bible

And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.

American King James Version

American Standard Version
And if a man entice a virgin that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely pay a dowry for her to be his wife.

Douay-Rheims Bible
If a man seduce a virgin not yet espoused, and lie with her: he shall endow her, and have her to wife.

Darby Bible Translation
And if a man seduce a virgin that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall certainly endow her, to be his wife.

English Revised Version

And if a man entice a virgin that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely pay a dowry for her to be his wife.

Webster's Bible Translation
And if a man shall entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.

World English Bible
"If a man entices a virgin who isn't pledged to be married, and lies with her, he shall surely pay a dowry for her to be his wife.

Young's Literal Translation
And when a man doth entice a virgin who is not betrothed, and hath lain with her, he doth certainly endow her to himself for a wife;
Parallel Commentaries
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

22; 1 - 31 Judicial laws. -
The people of God should ever be ready to show mildness and mercy, according to the spirit of these laws. We must answer to God, not only for what we do maliciously, but for what we do heedlessly. Therefore, when we have done harm to our neighbour, we should make restitution, though not compelled by law. Let these scriptures lead our souls to remember, that if the grace of God has indeed appeared to us, then it has taught us, and enabled us so to conduct ourselves by its holy power, that denying ungodliness and wordly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world, Titus 2:12. And the grace of God teaches us, that as the Lord is our portion, there is enough in him to satisfy all the desires of our souls.

3 Likes

Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by khiaa(f): 1:18am On Aug 02, 2014
Excellent advice.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by uboma(m): 1:23am On Aug 02, 2014
YoungIncredible: Guyz its not what you think, I love her with all my life, infact, I can't imagine how another relationship will look like. She is even ready to be dedicated just like me. But my pastor said since I'm no longer in the world and now a new creature, I should do away with every worldly past including my relationship since I didn't hear from God before dating her and also because sex had been involved and God will be angry with me. I don't even know how to face her and call it quit, and I don't want to disappoint my pastor. I'm confused please

Is your Pastor now your *god*? You are indeed a confused fellow. That's why its always hard for me to attend Church these days because there's so much hypocrisy...
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 02, 2014
So your mentor can't advice you convince her to your newly acquired "born again",than dumping her,guess your version of born again is monopolistic in nature.
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by ednut1(m): 6:01am On Aug 02, 2014
he who finds a wife ....... , there is nting like he who pastor finds a wife for. all dis pastors will surely face the wrath of God soon
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by Yinkwamo(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2014

**Leave the Church and start a new life with the Lady.
angry
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2014
I won't add to the good advice that lots of folks have given you.

One sentence, your pastor is stu.pid
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by great289(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2014
so the girl u want to leave her and go to is saint abi, u deflowered a lady and got born again, den u want to leave her cos u are born again, seriously dis scratch my ear, and u came hia to type dt ur pastor or wahever said u shld leave her for a godly r/shp, somebody dt keep her self till 25 is it nt Godly r/ship, ina adi isi ka ihe akpuru akpu. If u brk d girl heart without no good reason anytn she said to u mst cm to pass. And pls help me ask ur mentor, pastor, whoever what is the definition of Godly r/ship.
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by DaySpringer: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2014
Your pastor is not God. Why is he treating her as if she is a pagan. She was not supposed to have sex with you as a Christian, why can't you bring her up too lead her to giving her life fully to Chris?

You two can pray to God and start a new Godly relationship together. If it is meant to be, it will stay, if it is not. God will tell you or it will break.

Use the love you have for her, enter fasting and prayer, Let God reveal to you, his own
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by ozodigboo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
There are two options open for u.

1. You either ignore ur pastor, and marry that girl. OR
2. You begin to behave like a madman and make ur girlfriend see u as someone she can't marry.......then she will free u.

Otherwise, if u don't do this, she will curse u....and trust me, if u really disvirgined her, and she gets herself naked, with water in her mouth, anything she pronounces on ur head will come to pass.
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by Gurgle(f): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wow I just realised the date on this thread.

Hope he didn't dump her sha..nawao shocked

I dislike all these pastors who play with people's lives- who is he to give such awful advice to the chap

Every lady who is considering giving themselves away to a fellow who swears he can move the earth for you, yet has not graced your head with a cup of delicious wine should

take freaking note.
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by uboma(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
YoungIncredible:
I met her a virgin, I promised her heaven and earth and assured her that I would marry her, because of the love she has for me, she gave her virginity to me at age 25 while I was 26. We were both social christians. Now that I fully dedicate my life to christ 5months after deflowering her, my spiritual mentor said I should break the relationship and start a new Godly relationship with another lady. And I have vowed to this girl to love her till death do us apart. What do I do pls?

Do you sincerely think that your god will forgive you for ditching her?
Re: Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? by sinizia: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
You broke up with her 5 months after deflowering her and found Jesus? Bros no lie, this has been your excuse of leaving after popping her cherry. grin

(1) (Reply)

[deleted] / Why Are Some Men Fascinated By Youth? / Reasons Why Nairaland Babes Wont Date A Nairaland Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.