Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? (4896 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Zilja(f): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
[color=#770077]I've been in two previous relationships with Nigerian men.   undecided

The first one dated for 2 years and then when he went home for a month, he came back with a wife    When he and the wife are having problems, who is he calling, it's not ghost busters  cheesy He says I'm the only that can calm him down. 

The second one dated for a year and never meet the family. Always bought cars from US auction and sent them back to Nigeria to sell but never saw any sign of money that he made. Not even a flower. He kept saying the cars havent' sold yet. (i'm not crazy) He says "he''ll never never raise his kids the "American" way.  How could he take the kids from the mother and raise them by himself in the US

I read a lot post on here that Nigerian men knows how to treat their women like Queens.

One bad apple spoils the whole bunch. Why come to the the US seek the black women and feel like you have to be false to them. That's not how acheiving the American Dream goes.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
Well you have not met all Nigerian men. You onviously have not met Mr Cork

1 Like

Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
OP

It were the types you and others have attracted. There are decent Nigerian men, you just have to screen them the same as you would any other men.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by tellwisdom: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
Have you met me?? angry angry #Best guy ever wink wink
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^
I was wondering when you would show your face here
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by claremont(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
Diary of a angry black woman! grin

Seriously, you can't come to a conclusion about Nigerian men by sampling just 2 of us. You will need to sample a whole lot of us before you can make any factual statement about Nigerian men. The last time I checked, Nigerian men are the most desirable male species in the world! grin
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by tellwisdom: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^

Someday undecided undecided
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by tpia5: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
poster you dont sound AA or is it just me.

you're not typing in either ebonics or standard english, but as if english is a second language to you.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by sexlog(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
Op, u've been unlucky with nigerians, u've been meeting the bad ones, but the truth is : there are millions decent nig guys out there.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
hmmm
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2012
LMAO@Nigerian men are the most desired grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uh.

tellwisdom:

Have you met me?? angry angry #Best guy ever wink wink

OP run from this one. wink

sexlog:

Op, u've been unlucky with nigerians, u've been meeting the bad ones, but the truth is : there are millions decent nig guys out there.

Not necessarily unlucky with Nigerian men, just need to screen the men that she allows in her circle. I am sure Nigerian men aren't the only men that she have talked to or dated. She obviously isn't with them if she just broke up with a Nigerian man.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Zilja(f): 2:13am On Jan 13, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

OP

It were the types you and others have attracted.  There are decent Nigerian men, you just have to screen them the same as you would any other men. 

But I can't help who I attract and I know its up to me to screen them and yet, that takes time. These guys were on their best behavior no doubt.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Zilja(f): 2:24am On Jan 13, 2012
tpia@:

poster you dont sound AA or is it just me.

you're not typing in either ebonics or standard english, but as if english is a second language to you.

Tpia, I am an African American, born and raised in USA. English is my second language. Not sure what you mean by "standard english" My english is not broken English. I've been told by a Nigerian that my english was not right but he understood when I told him to "hit the road"

Mynd_44:

^^^

I'm not sure I want to do that just yet. In time.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by sexlog(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2012
Chima, luck do work on this attimes. Some guys are so good at being phoney.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jan 13, 2012
@Zilja, that was not meant foy you. The arrows indicate that the comment is meant for the poster above me.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by tellwisdom: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2012
OP run from this one.   wink

angry angry. Do you realise,im nt meant fr u alone?? undecided undecided
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2012
^^^
Funny
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by martyns303(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2012
@ poster, are u really 55?  shocked Kidding! thing is birds of identical plumage conglomerate. Take responsibility for the kind of ppl you let into ur life. Can't tell u that ALL Nigerian guys are caring and loving and understanding etc, thats Bull!
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2012
Are we still on this crap?
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2012
And i keep asking how st[i]u[/i]pid some people are, if after finding out he is Nigerian, you go ahead and date him and then Run to Nairaland, start a sh[i]i[/i]tty thread, make a senseless generalizing post, compartmentalizing Nigerian men as crooks, all because you fell for 2 idiotic Nigerians, and then ask why! Why do you ask why when you already had all the answers? undecided

You fell for the first one, and foolishly fell for the second one! What does that make you? It makes you very what? VERY DUMB!
So because you read a lot posts on here that Nigerian men knows how to treat their women like Queens, you believed it? And expected to be treated like a Queen too? Smh! Do you see how gullible you are? Do you now fully understand the extent of your "DUMB" Status?

Am i to be blamed if your IQ is quintessentially low?. . . Nonsense!
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2012
I wonder too ooooooooo
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by tavon(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2012
men are men. you will find these same category of men in all races. last time you watched cheaters not all of the cases were nigerians.
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2012
The OP should be flogged. She was fooled once and then twice does that not show how not so smart she is?
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^
Let's blame it on commonsense! Now, i have a question for commonsense:

"Commonsense, why are you so Uncommon?" cheesy
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by SAFO(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2012
Zilja:

Tpia, I am an African American, born and raised in USA. English is my second language . Not sure what you mean by "standard english" My english is not broken English. I've been told by a Nigerian that my english was not right but he understood when I told him to "hit the road"

I'm not sure I want to do that just yet. In time.

Maybe because you don't sound too bright. If you're a born & raised AA, then how is English your second language? What's your first language?

Or was that a typo?
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2012
I guess the first language is "Africanna". . .
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2012
Her first language is jackas-s
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2012
SAFO:

Maybe because you don't sound too bright. If you're a born & raised AA, then how is English your second language? What's your first language?

Or was that a typo?

uhm once you are born in the US and are black you are considered AA. So she could in fact be afro.latina/caribbean and be labeled AA. Furthermore there are smaller sub- black American ethnicities such as the french/ creole speaking creoles of louisiana, and the Gullah/Geechee ppls of south carolina who speak african/caribbean mixed pidgin and have  for hundreds of years. sorry for being technical but not a lot of ppl on this site are educated about western black culture.  

(oh yeah! and then there is. . .ebonics!  grin smiley)

*lol sorry for bursting your bubbles guys  tongue heeehaar!
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Zilja(f): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
sexkillz:

And i keep asking how st[i]u[/i]pid some people are, if after finding out he is Nigerian, you go ahead and date him and then Run to Nairaland, start a sh[i]i[/i]tty thread, make a senseless generalizing post, compartmentalizing Nigerian men as crooks, all because you fell for 2 idiotic Nigerians, and then ask why! Why do you ask why when you already had all the answers? undecided

You fell for the first one, and foolishly fell for the second one! What does that make you? It makes you very what? VERY DUMB!
So because you read a lot posts on here that Nigerian men knows how to treat their women like Queens, you believed it? And expected to be treated like a Queen too? Smh! Do you see how gullible you are? Do you now fully understand the extent of your "DUMB" Status?

Am i to be blamed if your IQ is quintessentially low?. . . Nonsense!

First off: You are contradicting by saying "if after finding out he is Nigerian, you go ahead and date him" I'm in America and it's a free country I say and do what I want within the laws of the land. You must be mad because I have attracted your  Nigerian man and you are lonley and angry. Am I to blame for that? grin

Second off: I wanted to see what  the culture is really like and I see that its no different from anyother culture. People are jelalous and have to blame someone for their misgivings.

The status wasn't so DUMB because it captured your attention.
From now on when you see my post, keep moving.

If you read this post and take offense, I apologize. My intent is to let sexkillz know “I got the victory” don’t’ hate.  shocked

Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^
Your IQ just dropped further. . . And guess what? You are even dumber than when you began replying me!. . . No Offence! kiss
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2012
tellwisdom:

angry angry. Do you realise,im nt meant fr u alone?? undecided undecided

I would rather gnawl both of my legs and feed it to the coyotes than to be with you. You can have her ALL TO YOURSELF. wink

Don't be the third Nigerian she will complain about. lipsrsealed
Re: Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? by MrsChima1(f): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

uhm once you are born in the US and are black you are considered AA. So she could in fact be afro.latina/caribbean and be labeled AA. Furthermore there are smaller sub- black American ethnicities such as the french/ creole speaking creoles of louisiana, and the Gullah/Geechee ppls of south carolina who speak african/caribbean mixed pidgin and have  for hundreds of years. sorry for being technical but not a lot of ppl on this site are educated about western black culture.  

(oh yeah! and then there is. . .ebonics!  grin smiley)

*lol sorry for bursting your bubbles guys  tongue heeehaar!

Right. They think all Black Americans are born in American when many of them have immigrated to America and it doesn't mater where you are from, if you are black and American you will be Black American.

There are many different groups of Black Americans that speak different language as you beautifully illustrated and when a black person does something negative, they will not label them by their ethnicity i.e. Afro-latin, Carribean, West Indian, and etc, they will simply be labeled as Black American.

Ti fi, ou konnen tcheke yo dwa? grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Arrogant / Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) / OH MY! 22-years-old Instagram Model, Miss London Cross Shows Off Her Sexy Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.