Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married (11227 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / At What Age Will You Get Married According To This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
egopersonified: Babies-19, so they can look like my siblings. Marriage-35, I need me some maturity.

Babies-19, Marriage-35. Ego what kind of mathematics is this? grin

Abeg enlighten me.
At 35 with teenage children, shey na single MAN you go dey find or you would be looking for divorced men with grown kids, widowers or which?

5 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by egopersonified(f): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
onirugbon1:

Babies-19, Marriage-35. Ego what kind of mathematics is this? grin

Abeg enlighten me.
At 35 with teenage children, shey na single MAN you go dey find or you would be looking for divorced men with grown kids, widowers or which?

op is assuming, so i am assuming i too. All I just mean is I would have preferred to have had kids earlier and married later, my own logic sha.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
firstEVA: Is 27 too old?

27 is okay if you had constraints or were facing a career. But for simply chop life reasons like yours I no know oo grin
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nigerianmovie(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
26 but am 28 and not married yet cos I do not have the resources yet (steady income)
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by sunvick(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
32 will be fine
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
egopersonified:

op is assuming, so i am assuming i too. All I just mean is I would have preferred to have had kids earlier and married later, my own logic sha.

Oh ok den.
Because I don't know how that can pan out well in the long run. If you find yourself in that scenario by incidence, thats a different ball game compared to actually planning that out for oneself.

Except na the same MAN wey score the goals give u babies you come later marry, most end up with divorced men, widowers or polygamus 60 yr old alhajis or chiefs.

Only few actually find a preserved single MAN in his fourties or late thirties.

But whichever, as long as one is in a happy marriage no wahala.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by egopersonified(f): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
onirugbon1:

Oh ok den.
Because I don't know how that can pan out well in the long run. If you find yourself in that scenario by incidence, thats a different ball game compared to actually planning that out for oneself.

Except na the same MAN wey score the goals give u babies you come later marry, most end up with divorced men, widowers or polygamus 60 yr old alhajis or chiefs.

Only few actually find a preserved single MAN in his fourties or late thirties.

But whichever, as long as one is in a happy marriage no wahala.

hahaha u are funny oh, chiefs and alhaji. Saw yr signature, has madam replied your toasting thread?
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
egopersonified:

hahaha u are funny oh, chiefs and alhaji. Saw yr signature, has madam replied your toasting thread?

hehehehe nope.
cheesy
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by egopersonified(f): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
onirugbon1:

She never reply o.

I think I have to shift the toasting up to gear 2. She has seen my pm and mentions so she carefully an neatly avoids anything that has to do with it.
So make una advice a brother how I fit catch this jolly mama. grin

u wan e-die abi? I pity u. Maybe quote her on any thread and say what you want to, but she will not reply becos she feels u are beneath her. But the day she go reply ehh, kai, i can envisage rotflmao for 30mins.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
egopersonified:

u wan e-die abi? I pity u. Maybe quote her on any thread and say what you want to. But the day she go reply ehh, kai, i can envisage rotflmao for 30mins.

Same thing I envisaged. 87 mins rotflmao show for you guyz because she may be storing it up in a cooler for me till the day she go get time...But no worry. Meself full ground.

And by the way, this your username sef, is it pride or #cashflow grin
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by egopersonified(f): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
onirugbon1:

Same thing I envisaged. 87 mins rotflmao show for you guyz because she may be storing it up in a cooler for me till the day she go get time...But no worry. Meself full ground.

And by the way, this your username sef, is it pride or #cashflow grin

pls the day she replies, just mention my username make I come laugh.
Cash naw. Would pride buy me my dream morano suv?
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by muaa(f): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
29/30
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Rubyrose: 2:49am On Aug 02, 2014
smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2014
egopersonified:

pls the day she replies, just mention my username make I come laugh.
Cash naw. Would pride buy me my dream morano suv?

he he he alright ego the money bank. You trust I will grin
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by youngalex(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2014
Am in my 30s i intend to marry probably 2yrs (or less)from now 33-35yrs
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2014
So how old r u
Rubyrose: 22/23 'cos I 'd wanted to finish 'work' in time before 30
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by davide470(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
MarvellousGod: 24...

And I see that happening smiley smiley
Smallie!
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Rubyrose: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
undecided
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by 0nyegame(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Tobilols(f): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Cherlene(f): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Greetings,

Well I have to say 26. I recently turned 23!

Regards,
Cherlene.

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
davide470: Smallie!
I dash you sound slapss, take them ! Take them!!! angry angry cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, I go treat your case privately

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
I will surely get married @ 29
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
ifekemmy: 25yrs n stop aving kid by 30( just 2-3 kids)

Seconded. That's the plan!

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Darteyyyy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tucees: I wanted to enjoy and see life with the man I'll marry! I wanted the both of us to go thru it and not one leading the other in the ways of life! The mistakes, the accomplishments and all! I wanted him and me to share that "first time" experience sad now weh my eyes don tear finish what will a man do to amaze me again? Absolutely nothing!!! I've seen it all and that hurts.

Christ!!!! That was actually very touching..... Seriously

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by lepasharon(f): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2014
What if I told you I dont want to get married at all?
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Saraha1(f): 2:31am On Aug 03, 2014
lepasharon: What if I told you I dont want to get married at all?
we all have choice of what we want in life such as yours .
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2014
lepasharon: What if I told you I dont want to get married at all?
I doubt if anyone would from the onset not want to get married atal. Experiences of life may make one decide at a later time not to get married.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by luvablesam(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2014
Wanted to marry at age 32
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2014
firstEVA: For me 26 or 27
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Saraha1: 25, but as person don pass the age now wetin person go do?
Na God get final say abeg I no fit kill my self .
Good God !

This kinda comment among other comments like this crack me up big time !!

U never can tell what women-folks pass through in the name of searching for Mr right but when you see 'em damsels on the street , they all look like all is well

mehnnn, God go surely bless una with superb final say !
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Karleb(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
35+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Husband/Wife Is Not Smart / Elderly Care In Nigeria / Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.