Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married (11112 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / At What Age Will You Get Married According To This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Anyone here?
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by pappyrose(f): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
MRSANITY: If i had my way, i won't marry, but society will not just allow me be undecided

I wish the society can just leave people like us alone. #team single unique andcomplete#

4 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by shizzleStar: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
You made some good points, but the problem with your comment is that it is grossly one sided cos you looked at it from the angle you find favourable, so i will discountenance them thus:

DBestDoc:

Ofcourse you are right but alota women have been left frustrated because of the "i must get married before having kids" mentality and notion they have.
A lot of women have also been left frustrated because of the stigma and dilemma associated with having kids outside wedlock, or are you by any chance saying you will still get married to the man who fathered your kids down the years??

What do you do if the marriage you are waiting for doesn't happen anytime soon? Would you rather waste your fertile and productive years waiting for the man to show up , force yourself into an unhappy marriage or have someone whom you will shower your love and attention on?
What do you do if the man you intend to get pregnant for isn't ready for kids?. What if you don't have a boyfriend or are not in a relationship as at the time you would like to have kids, would you force yourself on a man you love or beg him to impregnate you or would you pay your way to get pregnant?

I think those who desire to have kids and can give them good upbringing should go ahead and have them whether in or outside marriage. This will reduce the number of desperate and unhappy singles around, atleast they will have something and someone to live for.

My opinion!
And what if the woman that desires to have kids cant give them good upbringing?? should she go ahead and have kids she cant cater for? do you think there are no desperate and unhappy single mums who are caught between leaving behind their kids somewhere and marrying the man they love?

Women without kids have better chance(s) of getting hitched. Not everyone must get married thou. Just to point out your unbalanced views. Btw, your opinion is respected.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Youngpo413: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
firstEVA:
That's too early if you ask me, what time will you see and 'enjoy' life.

see and enjoy life how?...or is marriage not enjoyable?
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Youngpo413: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
wasak:

which enjoyment are u talking about again? multiple heartbreaks or several partners??

several partners I guess,u know some ladies like to taste different dickkk sizes before getting married.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
Youngpo413:

several partners I guess,u know some ladies to taste different dickkk sizes before getting married.
swthrt.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Youngpo413: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Vikkyk10:
swthrt.

I love you so so much,how are doing today?
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Rosarie(f): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
wasak:

which enjoyment are u talking about again? multiple heartbreaks or several partners??
thank God u did nt get married then.u would ve wished u were single cos u so did nt knw anytin then. Ur immaturity wuld ve landed yr marriage in depression.Marriage knw b beans ma sister
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Youngpo413:

am gud o u

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
I wouldnt even wana get married in d first place considering what is really hapenin in the society... Truth be told,,,,..better be single dan to live with someone dat wil cause me problem or i wil cause problem for...

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Youngpo413: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Vikkyk10:
am gud o u

I miss you like crazy,have you seen my mail?
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Youngpo413:

yp i av.

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Tuktuk: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
If there is one thing i can take back in life, it has to be early marriage. Would have married at 18. But no probs my daughter will marry at 18 and son at 20. Fortunately married at 24.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Karleb(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
35 and amma surely have my way.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tuktuk:
If there is one thing i can take back in life, it has to be early marriage. Would have married at 18. But no probs my daughter will marry at 18 and son at 20. Fortunately married at 24.
i hope u r not a nigerian
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by prissyluv(f): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2014
I wanted to marry at the age of 24. It cant just be possible now.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Youngpo413:

swthrt

1 Like

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Youngpo413: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Vikkyk10:
swthrt

My love, pls check your mail..
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Youngpo413:

check urs 2,i snt u anoda msg.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Youngpo413:

yp i av and i sent anoda1
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Youngpo413: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Vikkyk10:

Nkem!
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Youngpo413:

Nkem!
wnt u slip 2nyt.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Vikkyk10:
swthrt
Youngpo413:

Vikkyk10:
swthrt.
Youngpo413:

Vikkyk10:
yp i av.
Vikkyk10:
swthrt
Youngpo413:

Vikkyk10:

Ayam shaking my head. SMH vigorously

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Youngpo413: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Samakinr:

Whats wrong,Sir...
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Youngpo413:

Whats wrong,Sir...
grin.. . Continue. My Blessing is on it
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by dre11(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2014
23 but I don pass that age

Because as at that time
I still dey do mah undergrad courses and project
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2014
Samakinr:

sam swty.It's nt wat u tink.Sam
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Samakinr:

uncle sam gudmonin.
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by amaprincess(f): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2014
@vikkyk10 and @youngpo413. pls do you guys need a quite conducive room so you can express your feelings to each other well? i want to post my comment, but its like you guys are taking all the space.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
amaprincess:
@vikkyk10 and @youngpo413. pls do you guys need a quite conducive room so you can express your feelings to each other well? i want to post my comment, but its like you guys are taking all the space.
am xori ma'am
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by izaray(f): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vikkyk10:
am xori ma'am
Hahahahah..dey don catch you lol
Re: If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
izaray:
Hahahahah..dey don catch you lol
hehe dre is ntn btwn us.But samakinr is my bestie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? / Prepaid Electricity Meter: So Person Cannot Cook In Peace With Electric Cooker? / Is My Wife The Devil's Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.