Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? (4922 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Keky(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
If Onila na virgin, make I bend!!!!
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by chucky234(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2014
onila: l was attracted to them but never had sex with them

Even though sometimes I imagined doing the do with them angry
Can only be my Onila.
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by farano(f): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2014
onila: I am a virgin
Must you type this all d tym?
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2014
farano: Must you type this all d tym?
...i wonder ooo
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2014
That might be one of the things she uses to feel good about herself all the time... like a person always telling herself that she is very discipline. I have seen a couple of girls like that - they look for every opportunity to say that they are virgins because it makes them feel good.

temigracie: ...i wonder ooo
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by onila(f): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
smiley
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Kdon2: 12:12pm On May 25, 2020
onila:
thats what I don't get, having sex for fun

pathetic

You are still very young I m sure.
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by IIzzyy(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2020
//ofgogoatan.com/afu.php?zoneid=3324137
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by rainerboy1010: 12:31pm On May 25, 2020
onila:
undecided as a lady, I find this so disturbing
I am only sexually attracted to guys am really inlove with, that means I will only have few sex partners bEfore I die

I don't understand why any reasonable girl should have multiple sex partners. I can't imagine having sex with someone because am horney or because hes hot

SEx shld be with someone u really love and not for the sake of it
I have only fallen inove with only two people in my life

CLASSY onila
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Shormiey(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2020
onila:
I am only sexually attracted to guys am really inlove with, that means I will only have few sex partners bEfore I die

I don't understand why any reasonable girl should have multiple sex partners. I can't imagine having sex with someone because am horney or because hes hot

CLASSY onila
Madam, grin where have you been? kiss

To your topic.....you think they care?.....fvck and let's fvck is the order of the day.
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Shormiey(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2020
Kdon2:

You are still very young I m sure.
Did you say she is young....I don't think you know her....ancient of days.....na joke I dey oooo grin
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by purplecoco(f): 12:43pm On May 25, 2020
Onila was legendary with her s-hit grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Samysearch(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2020
onila:

CLASSY onila

It's actually for married people. Check ur religious scripture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Things Guys Like In A Girl Besides Her Appearance / I Can't Stand It Anymore / Uber Driver Catches His Wife With Another Man Who Boarded His Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.