Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? (4871 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by amiskurie(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ohhhhhh!

Show me a virgin in a maternity ward? undecided
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by onila(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sijo01:

Am so with you on this. It beat my imaginations how they do it.
tnks dear. You rock
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by baralatie(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila: I am a virgin

me too,I am be a pure vigin!
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by MrBenSun: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
oh.it's Onila sef...and her dead talks
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by T3Amo(f): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Fulaman198:

I'm not Christian but I like your message. But you have to realise that you can not hold men accountable alone. Women are just as guilty.
Yes it's from both sides smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by T3Amo(f): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Its always so easy to spot a Typical Nigerian Christian in any crowd.

Talk of Self-Righteousness and Elevation undecided
I see you are having a bad day but do not make your problems mine. What is self righteous about what I posted? People have different beliefs. If you don't like my post simply ignore it. So who even told you that am from Nigeria? You find all sorts of angry people waiting to unleash themselves on others for no reason at all. Smdh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by MizMyColi(f): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
T3Amo: I see you are having a bad day but do not make your problems mine. What is self righteous about what I posted? People have different beliefs. If you don't like my post simply ignore it. So who even told you that am from Nigeria? You find all sorts of angry people waiting to unleash themselves on others for no reason at all. Smdh
oops cheesy cheesy my bad.....Typical Nigerian Christians: Opening Branches Worldwide since 19kokoro. I see, you don't get the point of my mention.......No sweree, my day's going absolutely Fab wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by nickz(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
this babe wan spoil market
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by T3Amo(f): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: oops cheesy cheesy my bad.....Typical Nigerian Christians: Opening Branches Worldwide since 19kokoro. I see, you don't get the point of my mention.......No sweree, my day's going absolutely Fab wink
surely you can't be this daft. I have told you am not Nigerian yet you still going on about who knows what. Lol sorry dear am not the person you so desperately want me to be.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ....my dear,taste it n ur life will neva remain d same.....am also a vargeen.....
mak una no spoil me here o
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by MizMyColi(f): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
T3Amo: surely you can't be this daft. I have told you am not Nigerian yet you still going on about who knows what. Lol sorry dear am not the person you so desperately want me to be.
*Throws hands in the air* Again, She misses the point tongue
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by pasqal09: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Onila, What do you know about sex since you claim to be a virgin?
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by baralatie(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
pasqal09: Onila, What do you know about sex since you claim to be a virgin?
if this viagin onila should post her reseacch do ument on sex and knackiometric scales
ehhn
Nairaland go down
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
miss onilas threads oo cheesy ,..virginity advocate

dis amazes me tooo...like some people must really have nerve gan,cant even have sex wif someone i love but nt married to,not to talk of a '"gat no feelings nigga"'.....
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by onila(f): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bootybuttchic: miss onilas threads oo cheesy ,..virginity advocate

dis amazes me tooo...like some people must really have nerve gan,cant even have sex wif someone i love but nt married to,not to talk of a '"gat no feelings nigga"'.....

LOVE you♡
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by validblinks(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
@ Op you can lie woh.,you said your only sexually attracted to "GUYS" you love.,which means the guys you've loved your prolly had sex with em, & u got guts to gush out ur virgin...#TheseGalsAin'tLoyal

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by onila(f): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
validblinks: @ Op you can lie woh.,you said your only sexually attracted to "GUYS" you love.,which means the guys you've loved your prolly had sex with em, & u got guts to gush out ur virgin...#TheseGalsAin'tLoyal
l was attracted to them but never had sex with them

Even though sometimes I imagined doing the do with them angry
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by validblinks(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila: l was attracted to them but never had sex with them

Even though sometimes I imagined doing the do with them angry
lol,I See the truth In your lies!!!
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by onila(f): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
validblinks: lol,I See the truth In your lies!!!
stop hating
Proudly virgin
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila:

LOVE you♡
Love you too smiley
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by jericco1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila: I am a virgin

so virgins still dey NL,
thought they've been wacked by e-dwellers.
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by validblinks(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
onila: stop hating
Proudly virgin
Lol, NaijaGals Claiming Virgin Since 1500BC
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Celenawora: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
xtervaganza: And as for this topic....

Why do you eat in restaurant when u don't even know who prepared the food

Answer because its delicious

Therefore so, people will taste you if you're sweet

ILLOGICAL COMPARISON. SEX IS MORE SPIRITUAL THAN PHYSICAL.
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by jericco1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ..my dear,just b happy cos mayb u neva c temptatn..as in real temptatn.....

don't encourage her to do that thing, I know you've done it, let her keep hers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by MISSYTOSIN(f): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
No sex till marriage, take it or fu*k off.
He can kip his money too.
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by onila(f): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Celenawora:
cool
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: No sex till marriage, take it or Bleep off.
He can kip his money too.
Nyc words...I like that
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by MISSYTOSIN(f): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Princeadebayo1: Nyc words...I like that
grin merci
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by Princeadebayo1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: grin merci
De rien wink
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by kskpoundz(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
All na still sin jare.u ar stil countin @least 2 guys 4 nw.babe gud luck
Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by onila(f): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
kskpoundz: All na still sin jare.u ar stil countin @least 2 guys 4 nw.babe gud luck
if sex was between two people who are inlove with each other

dey will be less promiscuity, less diseases etc

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? by xtervaganza(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Celenawora:
can u prove was spiritual in it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cool Sex Positions To Keep Him Longer In Bed Naturally / Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut / HELP!! My Boyfriend's Best Friend Molests Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.