Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

To All My Friends On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All My Friends On Nairaland (485 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All My Friends On Nairaland by olakunle5296: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
TO ALL OF YOU MY GOOD FRIENDS ON NAIRALAND
This month u will see the wonders of GOD
Daddy Adeboye is a carrier of GRACE
Ayodele Babalola is a carrier of POWER
Samson Akande is a carrier of AUTHORITY
Daddy Kumuyi is a carrier of GOD’S WORD
Dr Olukoya is a carrier of FIRE and DELIVERANCE
Papa Oyedepo is a carrier of FAITH
May the GRACE that works in the lives of these great men be poured upon your life and move you to the next level
ASE JADE: Ipa ati agbara ti nyo ayanmo re lenu lati ri imuse laiye , lori ise,ati lori awon omo,ogun naa yio so ilepa re nu ,OLORUN yio pa gbogbo ina ajeji eyi ti ota nda lori ayanmo yin ni ORUKO JESU KRISTI, love you all. Happy New Month to u all In Jesus Mighty Name SHALOM FROM Olakunle Adeleye
Re: To All My Friends On Nairaland by ifekemmy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Amin Jesu

(1) (Reply)

D Tymz Ticking!!! Plz Help A Fwnd / What Is D Benefit Of Having BF/GF When U Are not Ready For Marriage / Be W Are Of MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.