Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore (3068 Views)

Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by topsyking: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
The prime suspect in the killing of 39 year old Lizzy Njideka Nzewe, Kelechi Williams, an indigene of Umorji, Anambra state, has been arrested in Cote D'Ivoire.

Kelechi, 33, is accused of strangling Mrs Nzewe to death at her Green Estate Amuwo Odofin resident in Lagos on Monday July 21st. She was until her death a manager at Edmark Nigeria limited, and was a divorced mother of 4. She was in a relationship with the killer as at the time of her murder.

Police claim Kelechi is a serial killer with a criminal past. He was formerly based in South Africa where he was declared wanted by the South African police after committing a series of crimes. He fled SA for Ghana where he lived until he met Mrs Nzewe and started shuttling between Ghana and Nigeria to spend time with his older lover.

According to reports, things between the lovebirds was going well until Kelechi proposed marriage to Mrs Njideka which she turned down. He decided then to kill her and steal from her. Continue...

On the day of the murder on Monday July 21st, late Mrs Lizzy Njideka was said to have gone to the bank with Kelechi to withdraw N4million for a holiday trip she was planning for herself and her 4 kids abroad. After withdrawing the money, the couple went back to the woman's house (pictured above). Nobody knows what transpired between them but around 2.30am early the next morning, Kelechi came out of the house, asked the security guard to open the gate for him and drove out with Mrs Nzewe's Range Rover SUV. The security guard said he didn't try to stop Kelechi because he's a well known guest at the home who had often driven his madam's car.

Many hours later, the woman's body was found strangled in her home. Kelechi also allegedly took her $50,000, valuables worth over N8million as well as her mobile phones and ATM cards.

Relatives who discovered her body immediately contacted the Nigeria Police Area E command in Festac town who examined her body and thereafter deposited her corpse in a mortuary. Then they launched a full scale investigation.
After committing the crime, Kelechi fled to Ghana and then to Cote d' Voire. He was arrested in the country on July 29th by the Cote d Voire police command following a smooth collaborative effort by the Nigerian, Ghanian and Cote D Voire police force. He has been extradited to Ghana and will soon be extradited to Nigeria where he will face murder charges.
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/08/police-arrest-killer-of-wealthy-lagos.html

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by toludadon(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
umu anambla

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by chiefinalowo: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
ibo killed ibo.....no case now

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by topsyking: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
man ..there is case..the heart of man is desperately wicked.. and the love of money is what!!!!
just give him one bullet.. case close....
court case na long thing..make he go meet her there grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by nwaanambra1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
toludadon: umu anambla

otu nnegi! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by Sloan: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Too bad Eboe-las or Ibo-la killings have defended on Nigeria with full venom! Only if the appropriate authorities would do something about this cankerworm criminal disease!

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good let's hear from him.
Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by toludadon(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
nwaanambra1:

otu nnegi! angry angry

obo iya e a. k. a. your mama totooo
Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by Burger01(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
I thought I saw Kelechi Ihenacho grin

These nnewi boys and money! Sharply sentence him to death by Ebola virus. angry
Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by nwaanambra1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
toludadon:
obo iya e a. k. a. your mama totooo

mod dis guy is insulting my mother! undecided
Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by toludadon(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
nwaanambra1:

mod dis guy is insulting my mother! undecided

you are stupid... What does otu nnegi mean? is it not your mama's totoooo? mod might like to go over this thread and c who mentioned another person's mother first albeit in Ibo-la language...
FYI, I have an Ibo gf, So I know ikpu, otu, amu, ara pempe ,otu ocha

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by waternogetenemy: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
God is great...Dis one did not escape us. I trust naija police will rearrange him inside out and feed him the shits. My only regret is the absence of early morning saturday firing squad after at least 5years of torture. Bastar.d!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by prophetone(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Let the nyamiri continue killing themselves, thank God he didn't rape_ her grandmother.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by matrix4(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Na wa ooo! God help us.
Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by kennyslim1(m): 1:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Thank God he was caught.
Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by baralatie(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2014
na was o!

it is the kids that I felt for,be oz of wickedness of anoda man who is not their father,
kai.
Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by Evergreeen123: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Igbos are criminals

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by danot1030: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Selfishness, greed and covetousness has always been the root of evils.
Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by nwaanambra1(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2014
prophetone: Let the nyamiri continue killing themselves, thank God he didn't rape_ her grandmother.

MODDDSSSS!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Evergreeen123: Igbos are criminals

Y ARE THESE COMMENTS NOT HIDDEN! angry angry

IF I USE SUCH WORDS ON THE YORUBA PEOPLE THE MODS WILL QUICKLY HIDE IT! angry angry

WHY SEUN HATE IGBOS LIKE THIS!!! angry angry angry angry

SEUN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IGBOS ARE THE PILLARS OF NAIRALAND!! angry angry angry

I GO VEX WITHDRAW MY ADVERTS ON THIS FORUM!! angry angry angry
Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2014
A mother of four fooling around with a shady character in the name of romance. Is this the sort of 'bad boy' that some misguided women find appealing? Really sad.

Anyways, let justice take it's course.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by Omimah: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2014
What is it with Cote d'Ivoire, Ojukwu escaped to the country, now his kinsman?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by waternogetenemy: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah: What is it with Cote d'Ivoire, Ojukwu escaped to the country, now his kinsman?

The problem with u yorubas is that u don't know wen and where appropriate to joke(play). This is a problem u have. Nobody is playing here. I am still struggling to understand how any person can kill someone who opened their heart and home to u and then drive off in their car with their money.

I have serious headache this morning from trying to make any understanding of this all night and still made none. I guess money was more important to him than compassion, passion, friendship and love. Perhaps, he was copying the Ibadan yoruba man that buried alive the igbo lady and her 10 year old daughter after collecting their property document, jeep and money.

Don't get it.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by Omimah: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2014
waternogetenemy:

The problem with u yorubas is that u don't know wen and where appropriate to joke(play). This is a problem u have. Nobody is playing here. I am still struggling to understand how any person can kill someone who opened their heart and home to u and then drive off in their car with their money.

I have serious headache this morning from trying to make any understanding of this all night and still made none. I guess money was more important to him than compassion, passion, friendship and love. Perhaps, he was copying the Ibadan yoruba man that buried alive the igbo lady and her 10 year old daughter after collecting their property document, jeep and money.

Don't get it.
Take your foolish explanation to hell.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by waternogetenemy: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah:
Take your foolish explanation to hell.

Correction son NOT ... and u are already in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by Omimah: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Correction son NOT ... and u are already in hell.
You're alreay a terror to satan in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by waternogetenemy: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah:
You're alreay a terror to satan in hell.

Thank satan 4 ya life in hell Oh! The burning dey sweet?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by Lusola15: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
I saw this kelechi guy yesterday at area E crying like a baby undecided. let him face his actions

good job NPF
good job Area commander

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by ebankole: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2014

Word

Let me add to that: Ibo are greedy.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kelechi Eze Killer Of Wealthy Lagos Business Woman In Cote D Ivore by topsyking: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
live is cruel

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” / Before Defecting, Rivers Deputy Governor Plotted Amaechi’s Sack – APC / Pdp Winning In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.