Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps (4368 Views)

M / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Neldrizzy(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2014
It can painnnnnnnnnn........ ....... Meanwhile i no they like girls wey they yan anyhow, if i be NBC i for they Ban anyhow.... Ur name alone "liability" is enough reason to dump you.... i mean, who wana bear a burden of another person, probably the heat was too much on the guy and he used the EXIT door..
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by mamziii(f): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2014
delishpot: Pele. Na so some men dey.
beb u bad o
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by delishpot: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2014
okparaugo:

Lecturer !

LOL, let's equip women Na! Men can't always eat their cakes and want it again. Some women just need small encouragement.
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Neroanna(f): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2014
delishpot:
Try to keep yourself busy now. Learn hand work or any thing you are passionate about. Even if you are a student. Be in company of friends and don't rush into another relationship soon. Men can be mean most times if it was other way round you would have seen men trooping here to bash women.
Pele jare, God will judge him four you.
You self, nor dey give man ya money. Haha, forget all the bullshit men come here to yarn. You can drink Garri with a bf but don't make fried rice for him with your cash. He judges you by that. They are not too smart to appreciate help instead they will be wondering who gives you the money you are using to help him. Then he will think you are having an aristo somewhere.
Biko if he is broke, treck with him, drink garri with him, visit him in his tiny room near the toilet of the building but don't ever buy him a car, rent him a good house, cook him good meals etc
Haven't you noticed such babe's get dumped 90% of the time?
Men appreciate a woman that surfers with them not a woman that makes them enjoy. They are scared cos in their mind Amaka drinks Garri with them while oninye can't, she is always cooking expensive soup. chei if I marry Amaka now and get broke In future, she will stay and endure but oninye is used to good things of life, if I go broke she won't be able to cope.
That is how most men reason.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by jsunex(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Can i advise u privately..
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: my boyfriend of 2 years, broke my heart by telling he doesnt want me anymore. I cant believe that someone i sacrificed my all for, i gave him my virginity, i sometimes gave him my best by always encouraging him in his studies. I gave him money at times.

We just graduated from the same university.

Where do i start from? All even promised to marry me.
*sobs*

Am new in this forum. Please no insult. Just advise

He doesn't want any liability
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by loswhite(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2014
No body wants liability grin
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Op checking ur last thread, is like u created that one today on how u enjoy ur brea.st being sucked hard....

My contribution is this.

YOU ARE A BIG FAT LIAR

Infact u sabi form story.

Even if it happened, ntooo.
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by passionate88: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2014
delishpot:
Try to keep yourself busy now. Learn hand work or any thing you are passionate about. Even if you are a student. Be in company of friends and don't rush into another relationship soon. Men can be mean most times if it was other way round you would have seen men trooping here to bash women.
Pele jare, God will judge him four you.
You self, nor dey give man ya money. Haha, forget all the bullshit men come here to yarn. You can drink Garri with a bf but don't make fried rice for him with your cash. He judges you by that. They are not too smart to appreciate help instead they will be wondering who gives you the money you are using to help him. Then he will think you are having an aristo somewhere.
Biko if he is broke, treck with him, drink garri with him, visit him in his tiny room near the toilet of the building but don't ever buy him a car, rent him a good house, cook him good meals etc
Haven't you noticed such babe's get dumped 90% of the time?
Men appreciate a woman that surfers with them not a woman that makes them enjoy. They are scared cos in their mind Amaka drinks Garri with them while oninye can't, she is always cooking expensive soup. chei if I marry Amaka now and get broke In future, she will stay and endure but oninye is used to good things of life, if I go broke she won't be able to cope.
That is how most men reason.
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by luvola(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
@ Liability - I am available. pm me .
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Youngpo413: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
mstik: eyah, sorry. Don't worry,you'll find a better man.

A better man for where?
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by lequatee(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
[/quote]

hmmmm, you are new in this forum with 3 hot topics already. thats probably why he dumped you. hope it aint andyblaze sha?
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Adeyeancah(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Liability: my boyfriend of 2 years, broke my heart by telling he doesnt want me anymore. I cant believe that someone i sacrificed my all for, i gave him my virginity, i sometimes gave him my best by always encouraging him in his studies. I gave him money at times.

We just graduated from the same university.

Where do i start from? All even promised to marry me.
*sobs*

So sorry dear...you know that's not the end of the world...u will definately find another guy that would love u for who u really are....**single anyways**
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Swidy 4get about d taut and move ahead wit ur lif
Re: The Guy I Love Dumped Me Yesterday. Weeps by Bwaal(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Liability: gosh, does it really work? Though i wouldnt like to wish him ill luck. I have human sympathy.
datz love

dont worry he will surely come back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusing Moments! Who Will You Save? (photo) / What Could Be Wrong With Me? / Don't Want To Laugh Alone Join Me Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.