Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Am About To Tie Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Tie Her (2820 Views)

Confab: Two Lovers (delegates) To Tie The Nuptial Knot Soon / When Is The Best Time To Tie The Knot / Mikel Obi Set To Tie The Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am About To Tie Her by finditng: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Dygeasy: Seriously that's all you could make of the story? undecided
We all have priorities and hers is her education while his is marriage. Marriage for a guy is different from that of a lady. A lady's marriage depends wholly on her family while for a guy you could just tell your family you want to get married and then go ahead. You could propose to a lady for all anybody cares, if her parents don't consent, it's either you leave her or elope or wait. So the girl here might be considering many things. Ask the OP here if he knows if the girl has any other plans after her Bsc. I doubt it. There's proposal stage after getting a yes then you plan the wedding. One step at a time.
_Bullshit and shut the F up!

Some ladies are really not desperate for marriage.

Sily you...who said she should be desperate....if she wants you she'll show commitment....e.g okay hw about our parents meet for now!...don't be shallow in your reasoning...the mentality of a woman transcends beyond all this 1+1 you putting up here...you obviously naïve and reading up loads of junk ...junk data affecting your reasoning.....as you get more enlightened, you'll realize. no need to bash words with you....

The toality of a woman's mind consists of numerous elements that you won't believe can all sum up into just one decission making...it can range from socio-economic tots to emotional to idealogies,peronality, family believes norms and perceptions, environment , life experiences and much more...but one thing a woman is never confused about is if she wants you...trust me..if she realy wants you and you are not some alernative or some dude with loads of vices she's delibrating on...as regards coping with them,she'lld hv commitied...infct you'll hv an idea of wt names she'll like to call your kids...or what she wants your home to look like even if its in the nearest futture.......all in all....move mehn...you most likely are not the one..c'estfini...don't be patchn some bullshit that will tear-open under the pressures of life after a compelled /"he sha won't go" marriage...
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Dygeasy(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2014
finditng:

Sily you...who said she should be desperate....if she wants you she'll show commitment....e.g okay hw about our parents meet for now!...don't be shallow in your reasoning...the mentality of a woman transcends beyond all this 1+1 you putting up here...you obviously naïve and reading up loads of junk ...junk data affecting your reasoning.....as you get more enlightened, you'll realize. no need to bash words with you....

The toality of a woman's mind consists of numerous elements that you won't believe can all sum up into just one decission making...it can range from socio-economic tots to emotional to idealogies,peronality, family believes norms and perceptions, environment , life experiences and much more...but one thing a woman is never confused about is if she wants you...trust me..if she realy wants you and you are not some alernative or some dude with loads of vices she's delibrating on...as regards coping with them,she'lld hv commitied...infct you'll hv an idea of wt names she'll like to call your kids...or what she wants your home to look like even if its in the nearest futture.......all in all....move mehn...you most likely are not the one..c'estfini...don't be patchn some bullshit that will tear-open under the pressures of life after a compelled /"he sha won't go" marriage...
The bolded parts summarizes how sensible you are. I wasn't spurred to read your post further.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2014
finditng:

Well said.

It is easy to talk when one lacks relevant experience in an area.

Ladies who love their men go on their knees proposing to them. Not once, not twice have I seen this. So when a woman is playing hanky panky, she obviously has other options. It will be self deceit for a guy who is in a relationship with a lady who is 25 or above who isn't committed to him to relax and say all is well.

Geasy, all is not well until your woman starts crying to you either on phone or in person.. relationship 101 teaches that...
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by finditng: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dygeasy: The bolded parts summarizes how sensible you are. I wasn't spurred to read your post further.
Who's this nit-wit pls?...I put the d hyphen cause urs is a compund case.it should be pronounced with emphasies stretching the bi-sylabic nature of the word...the longer it can be stretched, the better...hopefully the extent can encompass the totality of ur stewpidity...the peson who is in the circumstance and needs the advice grabs the point... Can you just hug a transfromer already?...or dive into kanji ...quoting me and making no sensible deductions even from such simple clear cut sentences that others could easily relate to....you need me to explain with a crelac bottle in your mouth?... @ bolded...I repeat it again with much more assertion this time and with the prefix "damn"......you are "DAMN NAÏVE"....and face your books...shouldn't you be trying to get more educated to comprehend simple posts as this?...and pls not the gabbage u've been studying pre-foly display as u have done here mtschewwwww.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Dygeasy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
finditng:
Who's this nit-wit pls?...I put the d hyphen cause urs is a compund case.it should be pronounced with emphasies stretching the bi-sylabic nature of the word...the longer it can be stretched, the better...hopefully the extent can encompass the totality of ur stewpidity...the peson who is in the circumstance and needs the advice grabs the point... Can you just hug a transfromer already?...or dive into kanji ...quoting me and making no sensible deductions even from such simple clear cut sentences that others could easily relate to....you need me to explain with a crelac bottle in your mouth?... @ bolded...I repeat it again with much more assertion this time and with the prefix "damn"......you are "DAMN NAÏVE"....and face your books...shouldn't you be trying to get more educated to comprehend simple posts as this?...and pls not the gabbage u've been studying pre-foly display as u have done here mtschewwwww.
All of this for me?

I'm thrilled.

Thing is I'm having a good enough day. I wouldn't get so sensitive on Nairaland and ruin my day.

Never mind though, continue flexing your muscles. It's your time to shine.

Cheers! cool
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Dygeasy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
okparaugo:

Well said.

It is easy to talk when one lacks relevant experience in an area.

Ladies who love their men go on their knees proposing to them. Not once, not twice have I seen this. So when a woman is playing hanky panky, she obviously has other options. It will be self deceit for a guy who is in a relationship with a lady who is 25 or above who isn't committed to him to relax and say all is well.

Geasy, all is not well until your woman starts crying to you either on phone or in person.. relationship 101 teaches that...
Crying for me to propose to her?

Laughable.

I really don't get how y'all make a fuss out of marriage proposal? Planning together. Planning my brother is the key.

It's not usually one-sided. But then, most relationships these days are just for the sake of dating so I'll pass.

And I'm done with this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Dygeasy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
finditng:

I just read this.

And I ask you, do you need to propose before asking questions that has to do with matrimony?

Why should you propose to someone with whom you have never discussed your or their future with?

Directly or indirectly one of the ways to know an ideal future partner is to know what their future plans are. Wrong?

I really don't get and I'm naive.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lmao.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by finditng: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dygeasy: All of this for me?

I'm thrilled.

Thing is I'm having a good enough day. I wouldn't get so sensitive on Nairaland and ruin my day.

Never mind though, continue flexing your muscles. It's your time to shine.

Cheers! cool

Having a fantastic day too...wouldn't let jonzers gimme tthe puke today...na..na....I see you went bck to read!...hilarious....confused little you...you don't even knw where to stand...lmao...young boi...get a life, a self and much more a good sense of reasoning and comprehension...you gonna need it growing into a man...not movies and popcorn...btw...the other foolish satements you put up there @ matrimony not being the reason for such things as name being discussed...bla bla bla....
you further proved your folly...you can't even deduce points from a summary/ post...

Go back to the op's first post...the distance and void has been there..communication break down from the onset...resistance of the lady in question to. Commit....a huge wall @ crossing the simple bridge of "yeah I'lld like to settle with you"...and you expect her to ever think of names?...

The op even quoted my post @ names/ house etc explanation fully understanding me....you are here as a third party talking rubbish like an authority when all evidences points you out as TOTALLY NAÏVE.....smallie..mtschewwww.....

Bck to my TGIF....
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
finditng:

Having a fantastic day too...wouldn't let jonzers gimme tthe puke today...na..na....I see you went bck to read!...hilarious....confused little you...you don't even knw where to stand...lmao...young boi...get a life, a self and much more a good sense of reasoning and comprehension...you gonna need it growing into a man...not movies and popcorn...btw...the other foolish satements you put up there @ matrimony not being the reason for such things as name being discussed...bla bla bla....
you further proved your folly...you can't even deduce points from a summary/ post...

Go back to the op's first post...the distance and void has been there..communication break down from the onset...resistance of the lady in question to. Commit....a huge wall @ crossing the simple bridge of "yeah I'lld like to settle with you"...and you expect her to ever think of names?...

The op even quoted my post @ names/ house etc explanation fully understanding me....you are here as a third party talking rubbish like an authority when all evidences points you out as TOTALLY NAÏVE.....smallie..mtschewwww.....

Bck to my TGIF....

Yes o !

It is Friday, Ebola cannot ruin our day...
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
I hate it when one thinks he/she is a compendium of knowledge and as such vilify others on account of their own opinion.
Make your comments without name calling pls!

@op, you just stated your part of the story but we haven't heard from the girl in question and so arriving to a logical conclusion will be a herculean task. However, I can still glean some things from the subsequent comments you made.
1. You got to know the girl since 2011. My question is have you really been there for her knowing she'll make a prospective partner or fast forward to 2014 her beauty and enchantment captured you and you suddenly want the one time platonic relationship to be serious one?

2. If the answer to the above is positive then am afraid you are the one that lend her the tope. If not then seriously she's not into you just that you don't seem as smart to have noticed.(sorry if this sound insulting, that wasn't the intent)

3. Another possible fact is that she's not emotionally ready for marriage. Considering her free nature(jovial and all as i read from you), she may be afraid of being committed without exploring her freedom to the limit.

4. She has a possible plan A while you are the plan B. She falls back to B if A fails.(You should be able to decifer this if that is the case)

5. Finally she perhaps may have plans for her future(all of us do), and marriage as an undergraduate is not one of them.

Put your eyes down like a man and discover which is the problem here.
BEST WISHES!
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jeez! so u know she's not straight forward, plays pranks and all what you wrote there yet you want to tie her

People will never learn.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ishsoph: I hate it when one thinks he/she is a compendium of knowledge and as such vilify others on account of their own opinion.
Make your comments without name calling pls!

@op, you just stated your part of the story but we haven't heard from the girl in question and so arriving to a logical conclusion will be a herculean task. However, I can still glean some things from the subsequent comments you made.
1. You got to know the girl since 2011. My question is have you really been there for her knowing she'll make a prospective partner or fast forward to 2014 her beauty and enchantment captured you and you suddenly want the one time platonic relationship to be serious one?

2. If the answer to the above is positive then am afraid you are the one that lend her the tope. If not then seriously she's not into you just that you don't seem as smart to have noticed.(sorry if this sound insulting, that wasn't the intent)

3. Another possible fact is that she's not emotionally ready for marriage. Considering her free nature(jovial and all as i read from you), she may be afraid of being committed without exploring her freedom to the limit.

4. She has a possible plan A while you are the plan B. She falls back to B if A fails.(You should be able to decifer this if that is the case)

5. Finally she perhaps may have plans for her future(all of us do), and marriage as an undergraduate is not one of them.

Put your eyes down like a man and discover which is the problem here.
BEST WISHES!

I don't know how to tell one sided stories anyway. I am not bothering about her anymore.

I have also made her an option. People need to get placed in their right positions. Some girls are just too cunning and lieing that I don't want to get serious with them, that's how I used to see her. I also used to see her as a kid. She is one of such girls who approach relationships with a benefit mentality(what I stand to gain). This is why she keeps all options open. This girl should have up to 10 options not just A and B.This girl's phone rings every 5 minutes and she feels good attending to every call. I will rather say she is emotionally immature and selfish.

Infact she will learn from her own experiences. I have dated someone like her before who later started talking to me on her knees so I blame myself for going through the process again just because I bowed to family pressure to desist from intertribal marriage...

One day, we will definitely run into the previous lady to make her humble. You know that dating every lady requires some process and the finer the girl is, the more difficult it is. Fine girls see themselves as a prize or trophy

I don't have patience for them anymore. You know what it is like watching a movie you have seen the end before..
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
chidyhels: Jeez! so u know she's not straight forward, plays pranks and all what you wrote there yet you want to tie her

People will never learn.

90% of ladies do.

It now depends on the scale, extent and degree.

All you ladies are emotional blackmailers, twisters and snake-like in behavior.

Have you ever wondered why it was only a snake that visited Eve in the bible ?
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
okparaugo:

90% of ladies do.

It now depends on the scale, extent and degree.

All you ladies are emotional blackmailers, twisters and snake-like in behavior.

Have you ever wondered why it was only a snake that visited Eve in the bible ?
see mindset
I see why this lady is not ready to marry you.

Carry your proposal go meet ur kind biko.
Re: I Am About To Tie Her by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
chidyhels:
see mindset
I see why this lady is not ready to marry you.

Carry your proposal go meet ur kind biko.

Oya, are you single ?

Wetin you wan make I tell you ?

Yes, she isn't straightforward but she will be taught..

The only woman i cannot handle should be a lunatic on the road. I have handled many types so i don't condemn anyone for a particular kind of lifestyle they lead. People have their choices and reasons. One has to ask questions when he is seeing a difference between talk and action. When you keep giving and it is one sided, you tend to withdraw to let the other party know that you aren't a father Christmas. If the other party is really interested, you start hearing, " Please, I am sorry, give me time, its not like that", and so on.

That's the essence of my thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help / My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad / Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.