Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad (2817 Views)

Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends / The Day I Meet My Pastor At My Girlfriends House / My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
I just saw a topic created by freast earlier today so I remembered back in the days when I faced a similar problem.

I was in ss 2 then and I just had my first real girl friend, thing were going smooth we would wait after we've closed then will kiss and romance but no (sex).one day me and my friends were discussing about girls and particularly about my girl friend they told me that I should smooch her that am being a chicken, I couldn't do it in skool, and my house because my brother was around so I asked her if her place was available she said yes.

So we arranged to leave skool by 10(break time)then go over to her house and smooch
Fast forward to10, so we left school took a cab den we landed at her house she offered me water but I was to nervous to drink it she put on the tv den inserted a bf, then came to sit close to me I made the first move I kissed her den moved my hand to her bra when I was just about to unbutton her top, we had a loud knock on the front door she piped through the window and it was her dad the bf was still playing and he was screaming 'roda open this door'
Chai I started panicking and the worst thing was that there was no back yard door so there was no way out for me she offed the tv brought out some books and went to open the door her dad gave her the dirty and stinking slap and she stumbled to the center of the parlor he locked the door then went to his room and came back with a belt he asked my name I replied him in a haste then he said what was I doing with his daughter I told we were reading as they(my skool) drove us for late coming the man didn't believe me oo he told me to kneel down raise my hand up, I did so without arguing den he started flogging me I was shouting and crying after about 20 lashes he opened the door and told me to run without looking back I broke usain bolts record with that run I left my shoes,books and wallet I had to trek to skool

The next day I broke up with her and never talked to her again

If you've be in a similar situation you can also post it here grin

4 Likes

Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by echobee(f): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin. Flogging of life grin

3 Likes

Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by flashinglights: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
grin grin
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Gooci(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
he should av used a fan-belt on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
echobee:
grin grin grin grin grin. Flogging of life grin
I tell you I sick after o
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Gooci:
broda hava nah if you don't have any thing to say you no fit comot
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Spicylate(f): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
i swear this gave me a good laugh. it will be nice if you one day just clash with her... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by kozaic(f): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
U can lie eh.
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin tongue
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
kozaic:
U can lie eh.
yes I can lie

So
Are
You
Happy
Now

3 Likes

Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by kozaic(f): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
samflexxy:
yes I can lie

So
Are
You
Happy
Now

Kai abi chaiiii

Y did u squeeze ur face lie dat?

Are u in the rest room?
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Oluwatosean(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
See fck up
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Chaleeee: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
He suppose cut ur member ni o
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by chimerase2: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Amu not in de mood nw cheesy
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Seanixking: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Funny u gat me laffin....
#sean
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
D gal sef na bad pikin.
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by PrincessB1(f): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
grin cheesy grin
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Freest(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lol!!! Its Freest by the way! undecided

Modified:
Why you break up with her
Na she cause ur misfortune?. Well you were a small boy then so...
I forgive you.
As an elder.....

I bless you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by izaray(f): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Can't stop laughing, i think luck was not on ur side dat day
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
coward. so, you broke up with her just because her dad flogged you. fake lover.
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
hmm..*smh*..
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:
coward. so, you broke up with her just because her dad flogged you. fake lover.
lols bro I was a kid then and bisides the relationship was for sex
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
samflexxy:
I tell you I sick after o
you for nor brk up na....u cause dat grl pain o *winks*
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
izaray:
Can't stop laughing, i think luck was not on ur side dat day
I swear I dreamt of that day for a very long time and when the day finally came luck was not on my side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:
Lol!!! Its Freest by the way! undecided

Modified:
Why you break up with her
Na she cause ur misfortune?. Well you were a small boy then so...
I forgive you.
As an elder.....

I bless you grin grin
bless you to broda
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
kristina1:
D gal sef na bad pikin.
I tell you but that dey after the beating she turn saint
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by harffie(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
kozaic:
U can lie eh.
Maybe the op dream am! Haha! Buh still na confam flogging the man suppose ff you go sch, see the principal n then to your house!
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Chaleeee:
He suppose cut ur member ni o
ah ah broda that one to harsh na
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by harffie(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
kristina1:
D gal sef na bad pikin.
I wan laff kee masef o! The gel sef chop slap of life! Hehe
Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
eminentme:
you for nor brk up na....u cause dat grl pain o *winks*
lols the pain she cause me pass that one o

1 Like

Re: My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad by kozaic(f): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
harffie:
Maybe the op dream am! Haha! Buh still na confam flogging the man suppose ff you go sch, see the principal n then to your house!
[s]
harffie:
[/s]
harffie:

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Devils / TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. / 1st Date!!!(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.