Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (201572 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2014
idoo4love:
@Royalprince ,I salute ooo..hope u r good..I want to ask ,how is job opportunities in Vila real portugal or portugal at large.schooling at d same time hustling to get things sorted out..pls I need ur view on these and I want to tell u that I have been given Acceptance Letter by UTAD heading to abj by nxt by Gods grace.
Congratulation for your acceptance. Currently, Portugal economy is struggling to go back on it feet due to effect of Economic Meltdown. European Union has been very supportive after it inject billions of euro in order to boost the economy. The economic downturn have effect on jobs and employment which bring unemployment to 13%, in all you can still get job and live.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2014
gowaga68:
TheRoyalprince:
what's the N55k people are given the lawyer at the Embassy for?
are the said fund refundable, if things dont work out as planed?
what if it works out, whats next?
what is the visa fee like?
and how long does it takes to the embassy to issue visa?
abeg no vex with my too much questions o.
The money varies from one location to another. It might not be 55k for you if your location is close to the lawyers firm. The money is for the expenses of the lawyer to verify your documents which range from traveling, feeding and other necessary needs that may arise during the verification process.
The fund is non-refundable. It will work out except if you submit fake and fabricated result to the embassy.
After the verification process, the embassy will inform you that your documents is ready for visa application.
There's no visa application. Visa application is free. (You'll see it when you want to fill the visa form cos it was stated that it is free). You only pay 55 EUR for translation of Police Clearance Certificate to Portuguese Language. The embassy will email you visa requirements once your documents has been verified and ready by their lawyer. Note that the verification take close to 2 months or more. For now, focus on the stage you're which is authentication, verification and verification. You will soon get there by the grace of God.
You get your visa in less than 2 months, in some cases One month and few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
TheRoyalprince:

The money varies from one location to another. It might not be 55k for you if your location is close to the lawyers firm. The money is for the expenses of the lawyer to verify your documents which range from traveling, feeding and other necessary needs that may arise during the verification process.
The fund is non-refundable. It will work out except if you submit fake and fabricated result to the embassy.
After the verification process, the embassy will inform you that your documents is ready for visa application.
There's no visa application. Visa application is free. (You'll see it when you want to fill the visa form cos it was stated that it is free). You only pay 55 EUR for translation of Police Clearance Certificate to Portuguese Language. The embassy will email you visa requirements once your documents has been verified and ready by their lawyer. Note that the verification take close to 2 months or more. For now, focus on the stage you're which is authentication, verification and verification. You will soon get there by the grace of God.
You get your visa in less than 2 months, in some cases One month and few weeks.

Oga you just made my day!

thanks for the responds and will do as advised.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
TheRoyalprince:

Congratulation for your acceptance. Currently, Portugal economy is struggling to go back on it feet due to effect of Economic Meltdown. European Union has been very supportive after it inject billions of euro in order to boost the economy. The economic downturn have effect on jobs and employment which bring unemployment to 13%, in all you can still get job and live.
thanks bro I realy appreciate
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by seangy4konji: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hello house. I would like someone to help me with a nice school for post graduate studies in Portugal. I have a BSc in computer and information science and would love to do masters in same field. I have been looking through most of the schools website and am lot making real head way. I am looking at Portugal thread also and Finland.

Any suggestions with link will be appreciated and will take my time to read from pages one to end dyer the football matches.

Thanks and hope I get a response.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
For those (in Lagos) yet or about to go for Police Character certificate in have a link that could do that for 3k.. if interested contact me here for more details.

Happy Sunday and wishing you all luck on this great journey.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by marvel1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
@ the royalprince,how were u able to travel with your wife? The embassy gave u2 visa same time, or you u went and then came to join you later? And lastly Bro, what about getting a job over there cos nobody is talking about it. Thank you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
seangy4konji:
Hello house. I would like someone to help me with a nice school for post graduate studies in Portugal. I have a BSc in computer and information science and would love to do masters in same field. I have been looking through most of the schools website and am lot making real head way. I am looking at Portugal thread also and Finland.
Any suggestions with link will be appreciated and will take my time to read from pages one to end dyer the football matches.
Thanks and hope I get a response.
Bro, try to explore this web www.mastersportal.com
I will advice you to try this University in Estonia, Tallinn University of Technology. All their MSc programmes is in English and Tuition free and they have courses ranging from Cyber Security, Computer and System Eng and other good courses in IT. http://m.ttu.ee/masters-programmes/
I have few friends currently studying in the school and am pretty sure they can help you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
gowaga68:
For those (in Lagos) yet or about to go for Police Character certificate in have a link that could do that for 3k.. if interested contact me here for more details.
Happy Sunday and wishing you all luck on this great journey.
Good bro.
This should be for those applying for visa.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by TheRoyalprince(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
marvel1:
@ the royalprince,how were u able to travel with your wife? The embassy gave u2 visa same time, or you u went and then came to join you later? And lastly Bro, what about getting a job over there cos nobody is talking about it. Thank you.
The embassy gave us visa the same and we travel at the same time. You will need marriage certificate for the visa process and it has to be legalize at Ministry of Foreign Affairs only. For the job, I think we have discussed that before. Read through the thread and explore Internet.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
TheRoyalprince:

Good bro.
This should be for those applying for visa.

yeah.. so anyone interested could get in touch and if better option is available pls we all should inform the house.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello guys any info yet
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
@Royal prince ...I got a mail from UTAD .saying for me to secure a residence I have to pay 30% of some fees. You have to pay 750.00 or 1050.00€.
The rest you can pay when you arrive, but I can't book a room
without the payment.
Sara Alves Dias
GABINETE DE APOIO AO REITOR | RECTOR’S OFFICE
(INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS ADVISER)
UNIVERSIDADE DE TRÁS-OS-MONTES E ALTO DOURO
QUINTA DE PRADOS 5000-801 VILA REAL - PORTUGAL
Tel.:259 350 168, Fax:259 325 058
e-mail: saradias@utad.pt
Aviso de Confidencialida..

Please I need more views on it.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello,
The Tuition fees are 2500€ (30% = 750.00€)
The accommodation and food is 3500€. (30% = 1050.00€)
You can pay 30% of one or other value to guarantee a place in
our residence.
When you do the payment you MUST send me the receipt by
email.
Kind regards,
Sara Alves Dias
GABINETE DE APOIO AO REIT.

@royalprince....please kindly help us talk to them ooo dat we will would pay on arrival oooo
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by seangy4konji: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thanks very much.

I will visit the website tonight and send them a few lines through e mail also.

I am yet to get my transcript from school so making any enquiries slow for me to process. I will keep you updated and thanks.
TheRoyalprince:

Bro, try to explore this web www.mastersportal.com
I will advice you to try this University in Estonia, Tallinn University of Technology. All their MSc programmes is in English and Tuition free and they have courses ranging from Cyber Security, Computer and System Eng and other good courses in IT. http://m.ttu.ee/masters-programmes/
I have few friends currently studying in the school and am pretty sure they can help you.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
idoo4love:
Hello,
The Tuition fees are 2500€ (30% = 750.00€)
The accommodation and food is 3500€. (30% = 1050.00€)
You can pay 30% of one or other value to guarantee a place in
our residence.
When you do the payment you MUST send me the receipt by
email.
Kind regards,
Sara Alves Dias
GABINETE DE APOIO AO REIT.

@royalprince....please kindly help us talk to them ooo dat we will would pay on arrival oooo

am totally confuse, what can someone do now?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
I have my accommodation prove from UTAD since october.
And they never required or instructed me to pay a dime before applying for visa.
I don't understand you guyz or from whom you are getting the email.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
gowaga68:

am totally confuse, what can someone do now?
Bro, I never see ur msg on whatsapp again. how are u doing?

@ Moneybag100 how u dey
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Demaejy:

@ Moneybag100 how u dey
Have been sending you message without responds from you. Will send again.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
moneybag100:
I have my accommodation prove from UTAD since october.
And they never required or instructed me to pay a dime before applying for visa.
I don't understand you guyz or from whom you are getting the email.
I think its part of the new policy or so. I will post a link later on where I saw that too.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Demaejy:

@ Moneybag100 how u dey
Am good demaejy, hope your process dey go well sha.
Its a month now, I still never hear from lawyer o.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
gowaga68:

Have been sending you message without responds from you. Will send again.
I'm sorry but I didn't see any message from you. Looking forward to seeing one.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
moneybag100:

Going well... mine is about to be a month too, nothing from them.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tuitions
The annual tuition fee can be paid in its entirety at the time of registration and enrolment or fractionated into eight monthly and successive instalments, in which case the enrolment and registration will only be validated only after payment of the first instalment, which corresponds to 30% of the total tuition, plus the respective rates for enrolment and registration.

Tuition Values
1st cycle study programme in Nursing: 3500€/year
Other 1st cycle study programmes: 2500€/year

Emoluments
Application + validation/enrolment for pre university exams: 125,00€
Request for exam re-evaluation: 30,00€
Certificate of exam approval : 15,00€

http://www.utad.pt/vPT/Area2/servicos/ServicosAcademicos/concursos/aes/Paginas/EstInt2014/ING_EstudanteInt.aspx
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
whats going on here?
Una Happy Sunday o!
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
moneybag100:

Bro, kindly educate me on this new stuff am seeing on have to make some payment before acceptance letter or accommodation letter is issued?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
gowaga68:

Bro, kindly educate me on this new stuff am seeing on have to make some payment before acceptance letter or accommodation letter is issued?
Bro, just email them that its when you come over there you pay, tell them that's how schools in Portugal does and even that's what the consular instruct you to do and there is difficulty in paying from here.... I will get you the email of one prof in the school, he's very helpful a lot.

I am going through some predicament right now, arm robber came to our house and made away with cash and valuable items but the worst is they left with my bag where I kept my international passport, waec certificate, birth certificate....am still trying to do another international pp, which I was told it cost 80k and can only be done in abj......and I went to waec I was told they can't issue another cert that they can only be sending result confirmation to where its requested, though this won't affect my Portugal verification cause I have already submitted my legalized photocopy of my original weac cert and they won't requested for it again but if portugal didn't work out (I believe it will) it will affect my other plans, though I have good neco result too but I don't think all international school accept neco.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 2:59am On Dec 15, 2014
moneybag100:

Bro, just email them that its when you come over there you pay, tell them that's how schools in Portugal does and even that's what the consular instruct you to do and there is difficulty in paying from here.... I will get you the email of one prof in the school, he's very helpful a lot.

I am going through some predicament right now, arm robber came to our house and made away with cash and valuable items but the worst is they left with my bag where I kept my international passport, waec certificate, birth certificate....am still trying to do another international pp, which I was told it cost 80k and can only be done in abj......and I went to waec I was told they can't issue another cert that they can only be sending result confirmation to where its requested, though this won't affect my Portugal verification cause I have already submitted my legalized photocopy of my original weac cert and they won't requested for it again but if portugal didn't work out (I believe it will) it will affect my other plans, though I have good neco result too
but I don't think all international school accept neco.
Hard luck! So sad to hear such lose but I hope no one was injured during such s*upid act? Do you mean getting back International Passport could only be done at Abuja? I will ask my friend at MKD branch where I did mine and let you know what's up. Pele.
I would be grateful if you send the Prof's email address. How about hookin up on whatsapp pls?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2014
moneybag100:

I am going through some predicament right now, arm robber came to our house and made away with cash and valuable items but the worst is they left with my bag where I kept my international passport, waec certificate, birth certificate....am still trying to do another international pp, which I was told it cost 80k and can only be done in abj......and I went to waec I was told they can't issue another cert that they can only be sending result confirmation to where its requested, though this won't affect my Portugal verification cause I have already submitted my legalized photocopy of my original weac cert and they won't requested for it again but if portugal didn't work out (I believe it will) it will affect my other plans, though I have good neco result too but I don't think all international school accept neco.
So sad to hearing this Moneybag100. Please, just be optimistic that your Journey to Portugal is done already. I heard re issue of another International passport cost N50,000 in Abuja, not 80k. However, NECO result is also valid for international purpose. All is well brother.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2014
Demaejy:

So sad to hearing this Moneybag100. Please, just be optimistic that your Journey to Portugal is done already. I heard re issue of another International passport cost N50,000 in Abuja, not 80k. However, NECO result is also valid for international purpose. All is well brother.
Thanks very much bro...I pray and hope so.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by holyboss: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
moneybag100:

eeeya Kpele :-] I pray d portugal tin work out for you so u won't av to face d ordeal of gettting docs for another country undecided

Btw, do u knw if dir is any admission on in portugal (undergraduate)
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
holyboss:
eeeya Kpele :-] I pray d portugal tin work out for you so u won't av to face d ordeal of gettting docs for another country undecided

Btw, do u knw if dir is any admission on in portugal (undergraduate)

Thanks jare,
Most school in port requesting for Portuguese language proficiency.
I think ipb poly should still be on but before you get started go and legalize you waec and second school transcript at foreign affair and education...then take it to embassy for verification with 55k after verification and embassy stamp then you can now apply for ipb, you should get your admission within a week or two with that and your visa processing will be faster too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.