Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria (50888 Views)

Must Read:- Campus Prostitution- The Tale Of A ‘RUNS GAL’[ Part 1] / CAMPUS PROSTITUTION ~~(the Aristos And What Not) What Could Be The Cause? / Secret On How To Persuade Your Lecturers And Accord To Concern In Any Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by sovpounds(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2014
selflessmaya:

Exactly my point, these girls are slaying, when Kim kardashian first came out i was young and i HATED HER WITH MY LIFE, i kept thinking one day her bubble will burst and she'll go away but what happened? she's just here doing better than ever and i've even begun to respect her cos her maga has paid too much. And what does she do? nothing! These hoes stay winning in life and i'm glad i saw the light early. Sad thing is these ppl bashing them will choose them anyday over good girls. And even sadder is good girls get treated like sh!it by men and these run girls are treated like princesses, if you hear them yelling on the phone cos of 1 missing zero in their account balance you'll think it's their money they gave someone to keep, yet these men still stay and suck up to them, if you dare take them on a date to a cheap hotel or you travelled and they think the gift you bought is not befitting, they will so so hala and it's not their money but good girls get dumped for adding too much salt in stew.
These men saying save your virginity, the married men these girls are screwing, most of their wives were olden days women who actually saved themselves for just their husband but a runs girl is keeping him busy, draining his energy and his money and he'll come home and you will cook and feed him and he'll feel recharged and go back for round 2 the next day. You'll see men that are strict with their families, men that even their wives fear, you'll see these girls talking to them like kids and they'll humble themselves and not talk back. They are respected and i dont get it. If men prefer good girls why do they go for the gold diggers esp the ones with bad attitude, like make up your mind already. Hypocrisy is so 1970.

Girl just do whatever you feel you need to do to get ahead and be happy and dont ever let anyone tell you different. If you listen to this world, you'll get lost, Humans are fickle f*cks who will contradict themselves at any given time to suit themselves. Even my own mother doesnt like the way her life played out, she wont voice it o but i can sense her regrets, she expected so much more and put in so much work and the world just made a mockery of her efforts and i wont let history repeat itself with me, i'll be damned.

My mom's life is far from fulfilled, dont drag it just take it like i've told you. And yes it is materialism but this is the era of Versace, iPhones and materialism. All the ppl who were celebrated in the past were ppl of substance gandhi, mandela, mother theresa, now if you have enough money ppl will drink bleach if you ask them to do so, justin bieber, kim k and 50 cent them. Money is the ruling power in the world now and everything we do is for money, ppl get degrees to get jobs to get money. Have u ever tried paying rent with a hug? Well try it and see and tell me how it was

Like i said, these girls are in demand, their cash flow is constant only thing that varies is the pocket that supplies it. Divorce rates in nigeria is relatively low so most of 'em stay married. Even if their husbands cheat, they still get to live a lavish life cos i know most women hustling with their husbands still get cheated on and get nothing in return, infact 70% of nigerian women get cheated on, let's be honest here. Yes, i can make it on my own but it's gonna be harder and it will take time.. Ppl become made in their 30s but why wait till then, why would i do that to myself when i can drag one man down the alter and let him work hard alone and enjoy the money with me. If my bf dumps me lol, is he the only man on earth? And i dont have any problem with getting my 4ss f*cked, it's my 4ss, i'm not complaining.

Admirers or fans of kim kardashian you can read and sign this online petition and forward it to all your family and friends.

http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fchn.ge%2F1oVrSlZ&h=VAQGx35n6

Kim maga don pay wella. I gree.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Teespice:

To be honest

You said so much but you said nothing.

Can you at least be coherent enough and not use text language. I barely understand what you typed.

cos u dont understand english properly i mean d street one
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Chiemeka30: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nursing students writing their final projects, Health science students and natural science don't miss this.
Everyone should really see this
click ..
http://uniprojectsearch.com/perception-men…ss-infertility/
Perception of Men (25-65 Years) towards Childlessness (Infertility)
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Odunukwe30: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
This nursing science project, thesis can move your GP to another level

Perspectives of Clinical Posting Experiences among Undergraduate Nursing Students
http://www.uniprojectsearch.com/perspectives-clinical-posting-experiences-undergraduate-nursing-students-nigeria/

Remember; www.uniprojectsearch.com has project, thesis, dissertation topics and materials in all fields
check your department now
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
naijacann:
I just attended an executive party in one of the Government Houses in the South East, courtesy of ma friend wey be special adviser; Haba!!
Girls no get dignity or shame again. Come see how dem dey manhandle babes like say dem just be dogs/animals.
All these IMSU, ABSU, ESUT babes, just dey get forked like animals.
Dressing code na 'nude'. Boobs, pu**sys everywhere.
One person go just collect 4 babes, enter room, dey get entertainment from them.
Lesbianism just dey rain like say na food for these parties...haba.
Appearance and participation fee na from 25k for each babe.
Naija university babes...I hail una.
4 years later on. Nothing has changed. I guess sex sells

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by MannieA(f): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
truly.. nothing has changed.the world isn't getting any better. The thing is there is nothing in this life,the things we feel are the most important and we struggle so hard to will go to someone else when our soul leaves our body.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
How do we curb it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.