Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria (50894 Views)

Must Read:- Campus Prostitution- The Tale Of A ‘RUNS GAL’[ Part 1] / CAMPUS PROSTITUTION ~~(the Aristos And What Not) What Could Be The Cause? / Secret On How To Persuade Your Lecturers And Accord To Concern In Any Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Vivipop(f): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please this question should be directed to op's victim and not me. I just took a quote from the Op's write up.
Sunbellar:
Are you serious? How were you able to overcome the trauma and pain of having 5 men at that age?
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
iluvpomo: I just did and asked them if they could save me, the responded said that one na lost case, i have no hope ;(

I know man
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Sunbellar: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Vivipop: Please this question should be directed to op's victim and not me. I just took a quote from the Op's write up.

Sorry I didn't take time to read op's epistle. I believe you are too classical to fall such a prey! Please pardon
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Vivipop(f): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
cool
Sunbellar:

Sorry I didn't take time to read op's epistle. I believe you are too classical to fall such a prey! Please pardon
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by zboyd: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
lilmax: very funny and senseless comment,why dont you blame parents? Their job is to train a child and advice them not to indulge in things like this

Does this include boys too?

Anyways...as parents you can preach and teach...but each child has free will...and each child has to deal with consequences of their actions.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by lanregidi: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
The government should be blame for all this....gov should provide a compulsary scholarship for all undergraduate students or students loans,,,,,,,dis will reduce the rate of campus prostitution...

Fts-movie.com.ng
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
RedBenson: There cant be "buyers" if there is no "sellers". Those old men with flashy cars and protruded tommies shld be taught how to keep thier DiCKs one place. These old men are so mean to destroy these girls for us who are supposed to be our future wives. Imagine say all these evil men been don use a girl before u finally come marry her ..na error be that naw. These men shld be get rid of thier manhoods.
correct

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by zboyd: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
RedBenson:

Rubbish! Women were known to hold themselves on high esteem irrespective of any amount of money flashed. They've no tangible excuse for indulging into prostitution other than "greed".

Again...

Will you also rain down fire and brimstone on the men, single and married, who come sniffing around the campuses flashing money and looking for easy lays with gullible female students?

No Buyers - No Sellers...it's a 50/50 situation.

2 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by laoma15(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
This practice in the long run is capable of destroying the society. Most of these ladies eventually have problems in their marriages when they get married. God help them their husband is unable to provide enough money for their upkeep. They are used to putting their bodies down in exchange for money. There is every tendency that they will still look out to augment for their needs. This practice is capable of creating a bigger societal problems that could lead to infidelity in marriages and resultant high divorce rate.

This menace need to be checked now. Ladies are not to be used as sex tools. These are potential future mothers and should be treated with dignity and respect.

Simple policy of student loan could stop this act. It's lack of choice that makes most ladies to go into the practice. While not holding brief for those that indulge in it, I think help should be extended to those that want change of heart.

Little surprise love no longer exist in most homes in the Country. Ladies are ready to do anything for money.

Our politicians and the Rich are creating more bigger societal problems that is capable of destroying our well being.

3 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by youngalex(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
@SelflessMaya
This mentality of yours will do you no good,HARDWORK PAYS AND WILL CONTINUE TO PAY just that it takes time to make it thru hardwork, living an average life is momentary for the focused,intelligent and hardworking bear that in mind,if only you know what most of these rich men do with u ladies,The spiritual governs the physical...To whom much is given..Much is taken,have u asked yourself why those Benin Classy Babes have charm marks in strategic places in ther body is bcause they know the terrain is rugged so they are extra fortified and prepared to mitigate the risks....(Thru life experience)i went to see a senator from my state in a hotel for a small contract he sent his personal aide to arrange two babes for him. On arrival he looked at the two and asked him to take one (tall,plumpy and preety)back that she is empty,i was shocked what he meant by that,till today that statement still remains a mystery to unravel,In most cases they give you big money and also give you big pain which u might not see(childlessness,sudden death,bad luck etc)

4 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
RedBenson:

Rubbish! Women were known to hold themselves on high esteem irrespective of any amount of money flashed. They've no tangible excuse for indulging into prostitution other than "greed".
u re right bro
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by seuncyrus(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Awon omoge ni pekas
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by 190theclown: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Fourwinds:
I'm searching for broda Tosin..no. broda Jerry boy

abeg nor call my name around here

nor be me them go search for undecided
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by redsun(m): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2014
Those that are suppose to protect them and instill dignities in them happens to be the ones that openly exploit and defiles them. Gross moral decadence and that is why the country is almost like Sodom and gomora. They keep claiming gay people,while the peopleaking laws against innocent gay people are like two headed jackals.

Waywardness.

3 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by kwenu: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2014
ok all, good post from all, u guys ever wonder why Nairaland ladies arent commenting on this topic, i was telling a friend of mine that prostitution is part of Nigerian ladies, i dont blame them though because if i were female i could be one, nobody is perfect , lets not criticize our girls and ladies,
ever watch a Nigerian girl or lady discuss with her peers and u dont sense any evidence that prostitution is in thier DNA,
What does a Nigerian woman think of a sovivour? what comes to her mind?
how many ladies ll thier life have slept with only one man till they finally get married to him? if more than one, who then is a prostitute?
That a female student escapes having carry overs in her university days by sleeping with her lecturer or lecturers means shes no prostitute seeing she believes in USING WHAT U HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT?

All these toughts keep pooping up on my mind as i read the comments on here, most of u guys onhere commenting seem not to understand the Nigerian spirit

dont blame the ladies alone, goverment and society should also be blamed, also family.

i was with a 16year old girl 3 weeks ago and i saw her worried , so i asked why are u worried and she replied family problems, her fathers transportation business has collapsed and she feels like doing something to help the family , Now her father is one strict man, that dosent like seeing her engaged in immorality

i ll also add religion as one reason for prostitution among ourgirls , a man is free to marry morethan one wife, th bible and the quran support such as polygamy, a man can not go after a married woman, lest he d be digging his grave. religion prevents men from such but women are free to open thier bothers to men of both class wether married or unmarried, and women go scot free even if they sleep with a married man

so what if the aristo man finally marries her at a long run and claims to be getting to know her when they were dating or patronizing her trade
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by 190theclown: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2014
Edusouls: University is the worst thing that ever happened to girls,it got them exposed and gave them the false sense that they re on there way to be the carrer woman, our girls re gone and lost, this is the trend they choose, they re consumed by love of money, and our parents contribute to this mess, u know u cant train ur child in the univasity, but encourage her to go there just like the other's, that God will see her through..this generation of women re devil inspired,myopic, wicked,conscienseless,vry greedy, has a lot of envy. they got out of hand, is this how ur mothers lived their lives and were happily married to ur dad's and gave birth to u, trained u till adulthood, what did they have b4 they married ur dad's, did they have bb, i pad, i pod, or i phone? it is so unfortunate that the people that will pay for all these atrocities is we young men that will eventualy marry them in the very near future, after gathering all these curses they now load it into one man's home and that's why marriages fail rapidly nowaday's..be vry careful wat ur marry into ur lives, cos these generation of women re vry heartbreaking, only God knows what went wrong, cos my mother was never near this way...

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Emmaomotob(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2014
selflessmaya:
Lol, abi o. as if the runs girls are f*cking themselves, it's men that patronize them and call them back the next day and spoil them with things.. All the men spewing venom on this thread, how many of them can vouch they've never cheated in a relationship since that's what's ideal? How many of them are saving themselves for marriage? Self entitlement and delusion at it's peak.
Haven't you shouted enough?
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2014
selflessmaya:

You have the most making sense comment in this whole thread and i like blunt ppl like you who are in touch with reality. Most run girls, i mean the real ones make millions monthly. I dont want to brag but i'm good looking and very intelligent, i'm talking 256 in my first jamb ever at just 16 and no looking left or right then cos i was young and scared. No man has ever offered me a dime based on my brains, some dont even know if i know book and even if i were dumb they wouldnt care. I have had a worth of #810k given to me in less than 3 wks only by men who just wanted to date me and i was still doing gara gara sef so i can imagine how much i could ask for and get if i was giving them what they were after.

I have a bf now and he's very well-off and treats me well so i'm not looking but my mom is a graduate who came from poverty, i mean wretched poverty and struggled yet she ended up having an average life earning the peanuts civil servant money, she earns like 120k monthly but my bf at d moment gives me about 300k as pocket allowance and still i get dates and new phones when they drop and i'm still an undergraduate, how is it fair that i earn 2X more than my own mother who has qualifications i lack and i do nothing and she has a 9-5 job. My bf is the only man in my life but there are girls in my shoes as in i know them sef that have like 4 sugar daddies and make nothing less than 1.5 mill monthly and that doesnt include the random things they buy them or their weaves and shoes or their perfumes. These girls earn in one month what my hard-working mother can't earn in a year.

Gone are the days of patient dog eating fattest bone, the world is no longer just. A degree doesnt guarantee a job, a job doesnt guarantee regular pay with all this nonsense strike. The "good" girls will end up with average earners just like them except if they are very stunning which is unlikely cos if they were they would have had so much money thrown at them and they would break. Average is not something to aspire to be in 2014. Yobo and Kanu nwankwo married pretty girls who didnt have degrees at the time. Rich men want pretty girls and pretty girls want rich men. In terms of better jobs, run girls know every important person... i know a girl whose sugar daddy helped secure admission for her cousin, these girls know ppl. You want recommendation, admission, bank statement to travel abroad, these girls got it.

I am not a runs girl but i have grown to understand why these girls do what they do and even come to respect them, with how hard life is when you're poor and how easy these girls have it and how stupid one would be to act slow. I believe the reason this thread is dominated by men is cos they really do not know how much these girls lay hands on and the girls who do dont wanna cast themselves. The average runs girl, i dont mean hungry ones who ride in cabs, i mean the ones banged by diplomats and oil money men earn so much it's just not fair. And these girls when they stop dating, they go out with a bang, they marry so rich they never have to work a day in their lives and their kids are made by virtue of birth and they age so slowly cos they can afford botox and use expensive cream and always have AC blowing at them. While your kid is at home for ASUU strike, theirs will be studying in UK or US.
There is no justice in this world, let everyone do what they have to do. Our father's time has passed and this new age is unfair to hard working ppl and I am glad to see someone telling the truth instead of bashing girls who dont want to end up earning peanuts like most nigerians.
u re vry silly for posting dz rubbish.4christsake ur reasoning is servile.y would someone think of trading his/her body just becox of paper.yeah money is paper wen u taste real money then u will knw.during my schooldays i knw mny sugar mummies who approached me.i mean not one,two or three.but why would i trade my body for someone old enough to be my mother just becox am handsome.most of this so-called runs girls re not content.i believe that one who is content is rich.and i do not crave for riches nor worldly pomp and power.what i have is enuf for me even if it's nt enuf that wont make me go astray.dont u have dignity for urself think about ur future.my dear u need to understand this life.irrespective of the dangers surrendering dt kind of life its not about money.what is money afterall.havent u seen someone who has everything but still lacking.i left my parent after school becox i dont want to be sucessful thru them.though we have evrything but i knw where we re lacking.pray for wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by 190theclown: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2014
InvertedHammer: /

[size=38pt]Shout out to all Abuja ladies in the house!!!
[/size]\

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by hensben(m): 12:24am On Aug 04, 2014
selflessmaya:
Lol, abi o. as if the runs girls are f*cking themselves, it's men that patronize them and call them back the next day and spoil them with things.. All the men spewing venom on this thread, how many of them can vouch they've never cheated in a relationship since that's what's ideal? How many of them are saving themselves for marriage? Self entitlement and delusion at it's peak.
so cos men does it women should do it too right..

remember this; A key that opens every padlocks is called master key but when padlock is open by every keys, its referred as spoilt padlock.

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Emmaomotob(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2014
zboyd:

Again...

Will you also rain down fire and brimstone on the men, single and married, who come sniffing around the campuses flashing money and looking for easy lays with gullible female students?

No Buyers - No Sellers...it's a 50/50 situation.
Stop deluding yourself,there is nothing like 50/50.Did you know that even with condom,there is still a high risk of women contacting STD's and a man can pretend virgin even after bleeping a
million ladies.
This shows you that a lady suffers more from same offence,not to talk of abortion,risk of rape or excessive loss of blood due to strong bleeping and tearing of elasticity of the vag.ina with the shape of p.enis traced in it or due to loss of her precious virginity or dropping out to feed her baby,and finally chance of death during labour abortion or risk of been single mother or being forced to continue in order to feed a fatherless child.
I was usually moved by the concept of equality until I understood that male and female can NEVER be equal.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by 190theclown: 12:31am On Aug 04, 2014
selflessmaya:

E be like say u be olosho from the way you talk grin
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 12:32am On Aug 04, 2014
/
Any man that pays for s3x in this 2014 is a loser.

Grab some lotion and do a quick rub out. ..

And move on to a more productive life.

No be to cum?

\

7 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by DangotePikin: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Private school students
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by tandj: 12:55am On Aug 04, 2014
Just hrs ago, I was discussing a similar topic with my childhood friend.

I will advice whomever that is reading this especially gals to desist from campus prostitution.

How I wish I can establish a statistical evidence but most gals that engaged in campus prostitution ended up being d most frustrated outside school environment.

We seem to forget some hard facts.
1. A runs babe has already set a standard of d kind of man she will marry(money is d ultimate here) so she don't see d potentials in that guy that came with leggedess benz. If she eventually hitches with a rich guy, d guy knows she is after d money, he will provide u with d money but happiness will erude u. Heaven forbids he has an idea u were a runs babe b4, u r finished. Who knows u slept with d father or uncle before.
2. She is naturally rude(money when it comes effortlessly to a less deserving person makes one pompous and arrogant)check d poiticians and yahoo boiz.
3.Beauty fades, jazz expires. A very hard fact. All d drugs and toxins taken will eventually hv its effect.
4.By d time u start searching for a husband and going to prayer houses, d prayer of madam u were floricking with her husband against u will start to manifest. (Oh yes, go and take a look at our mega churches today)
5.Remember karma is a biatch. It always come visiting different ways and I tell u, none of d ways r sweet at all.

Young ladies, be wise. Suffering while schooling makes not mar u. That might be ur only wilderness. Endure it while it lasts and remain focused. Work hard and most of the time if not all times, u will never be disappointed.
Again, how I which I can mention names of d most popular and rich runs babe I met in school and how life is treating them today.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2014
booket: u re vry silly for posting dz rubbish.
Why can't adults converse without getting rude SMH?... You made your choice, good to see it turned well for you. Let others make their own choice and let it turn out for them like it will. Insulting ppl cos of contrasting opinion is just dumb.
hensben: so cos men does it women should do it too right..
remember this; A key that opens every padlocks is called master key but when padlock is open by every keys, its referred as spoilt padlock.
You are stuck in the stone ages lmao your mentality, this is 2014 and no one is entertaining your patriarchy at least not ppl who have meaningful lives and have seen the world for what it is. Nowadays, padlocks are outdated even and so is this laughable reference... Alarm beeping systems are in, times have changed. So that's your pain cos women are playing men at their own game, haha.. kpele

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by hensben(m): 1:10am On Aug 04, 2014
MarieSucre: No. it means we understand what you don't. the principle of SUPPLY AND DEMAND. these girls are not sleeping with themselves. show me one man who will zip up his trouser for any of these girls and I'll show you one less customer.
just see your logic, you ladies contradict yourselves unknowingly, just to suit your argument at that particular topic. i thought you guys said feminism have come to stay in nigeria, so tell why you follow a man who didnt use charm on you neither did he force you to follow him. You ladies always blame men for your action yet, why cant they say no to the men if they are really serious. For example, you went to buy something from a particular shop on getting there, the seller tells you she doesnt have what you came for, wouldnt you turn back.

yeah!!!, excuse! excuse!!! excuse!!!
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by hensben(m): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2014
selflessmaya:
Why can't adults converse without getting rude SMH?... You made your choice, good to see it turned well for you. Let others make their own choice and let it turn out for them like it will. Insulting ppl cos of contrasting opinion is just dumb.

You are stuck in the stone ages lmao your mentality, this is 2014 and no one is entertaining your patriarchy at least not ppl who have meaningful lives and have seen the world for what it is. Nowadays, padlocks are outdated even and so is this laughable reference... Alarm beeping systems are in, times have changed. So that's your pain cos women are playing men at their own game, haha.. kpele

ok keep contradicting yourself and foooling around, who suffers it most at the end, its the woman.KARMA IS REAL.

1 Like

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Olaone1: 1:22am On Aug 04, 2014
sandijey:

Most of the ones I new in school then we're from abject poverty. In fact many of them sef, their parents dey village but u will never know. Today their in dubai, tomorrow London. The good ones among them rent a flat and put their family in the flat. Buy their father a car. Open small businesses for their mothers and other family members. So if a novice sees the girls family. He would think the family are average because to him the parents are doing business whereas the girl brought them to that level.

Not saying middle class people don't do it buy if u check their background. They got to middle class through this same runs.
Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 04, 2014
youngalex: @SelflessMaya
This mentality of yours will do you no good,HARDWORK PAYS AND WILL CONTINUE TO PAY just that it takes time to make it thru hardwork, living an average life is momentary for the focused,intelligent and hardworking bear that in mind
Tell that to all the graduates who roam around jobless, Tell that to the ppl who worked and dont have pension for retirement and die miserable and piss poor, Tell that to my mother who has worked for over 20something yrs but barely has any savings but a girl i know who will turn 23 in novemeber, someone who might not have been born when my mom got her 1st job has over 140mill, in her personal account yes you heard right "OVER(in emphasis)" 140mill and she never worked a day in her life for any of it and is yet to graduate next yr and just had a wedding so fancy it will make your head spin and no her family is poor so dont think she's an heiress. even thinking of it makes me pissed and my mom is on strike sef, i wan madt, no one should tell me like i dont know what i'm saying, the world is wrong and time is fleeting. I'm not saying hard work wont pay o, i just know it doesnt pay as much as it used to. In 2014 times have changed, this is a new millennium and things are different and a new breed of humans exist. My mentality is doing me good already and i love it and i have absolutely no problems.

There are ppl who give their all and get nothing in return and there are ppl who lay back, do nothing and get everything hard workers grind for and i am proud to be the latter. I grew up wanting to be hard working and blah blah blah. but after seeing what happened to my mom, after seeing how looked down on women are in Nigerian society I had to grow up, after seeing how men marry a pretty girl and keep her poor and they multiply like pigs, she loses her figure cos they're too poor for an in-house gym and the same man she gave her life to will still hurt her and cheat on her and emotionally abuse her and she has to put up with it cos she's a woman, like it's a disease. Do u know where good girls end up? in one man's kitchen, she will do the laundry and go to work then go to school run, then come back and cook and all that for a man who thinks she's beneath him and under appreciated, what kind of life is that? And at just 32, they look wrinkly cos of sun damage and seem 2wice their age. Some girls are stupid enough to sign up for that i'm not. So i found myself someone that suits me. My mentality is doing me good already and i wont have it any other way

4 Likes

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:13am On Aug 04, 2014
selflessmaya:
Tell that to all the graduates who roam around jobless, Tell that to the ppl who worked and dont have pension for retirement and die miserable and piss poor, Tell that to my mother who has worked for over 20something yrs but barely has any savings but a girl i know who will turn 23 in novemeber, someone who might not have been born when my mom got her 1st job has over 140mill, in her personal account yes you heard right "OVER(in emphasis)" 140mill and she never worked a day in her life for any of it and is yet to graduate next yr and just had a wedding so fancy it will make your head spin and no her family is poor so dont think she's an heiress. even thinking of it makes me pissed and my mom is on strike sef, i wan madt, no one should tell me like i dont know what i'm saying, the world is wrong and time is fleeting. I'm not saying hard work wont pay o, i just know it doesnt pay as much as it used to. In 2014 times have changed, this is a new millennium and things are different and a new breed of humans exist. My mentality is doing me good already and i love it and i have absolutely no problems.

There are ppl who give their all and get nothing in return and there are ppl who lay back, do nothing and get everything hard workers grind for and i am proud to be the latter. I grew up wanting to be hard working and blah blah blah. but after seeing what happened to my mom, after seeing how looked down on women are in Nigerian society I had to grow up, after seeing how men marry a pretty girl and keep her poor and they multiply like pigs, she loses her figure cos they're too poor for an in-house gym and the same man she gave her life to will still hurt her and cheat on her and emotionally abuse her and she has to put up with it cos she's a woman, like it's a disease. Do u know where good girls end up? in one man's kitchen, she will do the laundry and go to work then go to school run, then come back and cook and all that for a man who thinks she's beneath him and under appreciated, what kind of life is that? And at just 32, they look wrinkly cos of sun damage and seem 2wice their age. Some girls are stupid enough to sign up for that i'm not. So i found myself someone that suits me. My mentality is doing me good already and i wont have it any other way
Chai nna ehn you get power o, no one should judge your morality for you. If you have decided to make it life this way frankly it's nobody's business.
However you are still young, down the road you will find that nature races against you. Soon the guys would move on to the younger girls. You should also realize that there us a huge difference from cashing in on your sexuality ( for lack of a better word) and living on money that a man gives to you.
Always remember that money does not last forever, and also remember that yes your million dollar friend could be in a rich man's house now it still does not mean that her account will continue to bulge. Marriages break down and shi*t can hit the fan faster than you can think.

My point is this business of getting money from men ends faster than you can think. You also need to sit and ask what you really want out of life. When you are 40 , 50, and 60 what would you want out of life.

Just to ask though would you be proud if you heard your 16 yr old daughter talk like this or have this outlook on life?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid / Nasarawa State University Admission List Is Out / So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.