Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (50209 Views)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Windeck Fan Thread. / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by bastien: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1: Series take time to build up into.. you grow into them

Even Game of Thrones was boring at first...ep 1

Are u a marvel world fan

Lol, try watch the last ship,from ep1,u go understand am, and find am interesting
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Deiok(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1: Hmm... i think you guys need to watch that episode again

The flashback was tied to him releasing fitz simmons into the depths of the water

He killed that dog.. he dumped the two into the water

Na today monkey no fine and hin mama like am??

no you need to watch it again, he didnt kill the dog, he dumped them beacuse he knew they were smart and will probably survive.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Urine: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: HailHydra whaattt!!!! Perchance have you watched Captain America (winter soldier) to know what Hydra is all about and what really happened to Fury? If I hear?! HailHydra ko? angry HailAmoeba ni grin

Hahaha! I know what Hydra is all about and you can't deny how intelligent they are as a group. Once again #HailHydra

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2014
bastien: Lol, try watch the last ship,from ep1[b],u go understand am[/b], and find am interesting

Last Ship.. seen

Understand what?

MizMyColi: Please what's the dog killing episode.
lemme go and rewatch.

Episode 21

Deiok:
no you need to watch it again, he didnt kill the dog, he dumped them beacuse he knew they were smart and will probably survive.

hmmm..... ok.. will you also rewatch it so we discuss frame by frame
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2014
The show is boringggg.watched 5eps and was like dafuq is dis,cant wait for new episodes of flash.... R.N.S
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Okay Urine,
Henceforth, I'm decrushing (sic) myself from you.

#NoMoreCrush

All concerned parties should please take note.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Urine:

Hahaha! I know what Hydra is all about and you can't deny how intelligent they are as a group. Once again #HailHydra
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Deiok(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

Last Ship.. seen

Understand what?

Episode 21

hmmm..... ok.. will you also rewatch it so we discuss frame by frame
Ok let start with that of the dog. What weapon was use in killing the dog?, a pistol or a sniper?.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by amaboy06(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Can't wait for season 2 coming out this month
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Urine: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Okay Urine,
Henceforth, I'm decrushing (sic) myself from you.

#NoMoreCrush

All concerned parties should please take note.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ahn ahn, don't do that. I'm still looking forward to having a well cooked home made meal with you. #ByeByeHydra #IHateHydra #IWasBlindNowICanSee. cry

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2014
grin grin grin

Good!

Just lemme know when you're ready wink
Urine:

Ahn ahn, don't do that. I'm still looking forward to having a well cooked home made meal with you. #ByeByeHydra #IHateHydra #IWasBlindNowICanSee. cry

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Deiok:
Ok let start with that of the dog. What weapon was use in killing the dog?, a pistol or a sniper?.

a sniper rifle
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Deiok(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

a sniper rifle
I just watched the episode again ep 21 i think. The shooter was not shown which means it was ward. You are right, my bad. I thought the shooter was garret.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Deiok:
I just watched the episode again ep 21 i think. The shooter was not shown which means it was ward. You are right, my bad. I thought the shooter was garret.

No issue.. bro.. we all make mistakes... i want MizMyColi to see the light too on the wicked fellow that Ward is.. angry angry angry angry

[img]http://photo1.ask.fm/777/036/850/710003034-1re3gmi-8och3rdlmcmk9lk/preview/a1e0691172d52330896f73ea208fc3088a80b4dbdceeaefd19c13d85de8601d5.jpg[/img]
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2014
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Now that Meme got me cracked up.

Our Ward will bounce back, ohhh He will.

#SeasonTwo
pickabeau1:

No issue.. bro.. we all make mistakes... i want MizMyColi to see the light too on the wicked fellow that Ward is.. angry angry angry angry

[img]http://photo1.ask.fm/777/036/850/710003034-1re3gmi-8och3rdlmcmk9lk/preview/a1e0691172d52330896f73ea208fc3088a80b4dbdceeaefd19c13d85de8601d5.jpg[/img]
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2014
No problem about him bouncing back...

into the Grave tongue tongue tongue tongue

Have u satisfied yourself that he killed the dog grin

MizMyColi: cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Now that Meme got me cracked up.

Our Ward will bounce back, ohhh He will.

#SeasonTwo
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1: No problem about him bouncing back...

into the Grave tongue tongue tongue tongue

Have u satisfied yourself that he killed the dog grin

angry We'll Seee tongue tongue tongue
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by khattab008: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2014
My number two show just after The Mentalist
Not a fan of Agent Ward at all, he should be kicked out.
The Fitz and Simmons relationship is amazing.
Agent May is Superb, Skye's cool and Coulsen is the man!!.
Patiently waiting on season two, learnt it will start airing this month.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: angry We'll Seee tongue tongue tongue

Youve not answered d q about the dog..
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by dasphinx1(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2014
My favourite show on TV!!!!!!!!
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Its gud but not extraordinary though
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Abeg, Ward is dead to me. I let the dog thing go, but the minute he dropped FitzSimmons - he was dead to me. When they said Fitz would never be the same again - I resurrected Ward, so that May could kill him a thousand times. Ward needs to catch some sense.
I've moved onto Triplett, he makes sense. Plus, that dude's beard is casket sharp.

Really looking forward to the Agent Carter series, if it's anything like the Marvel One-Shot, it will be fantastic.

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MongoAkoni(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Agent Carter will be a disaster... I mean who cares how Shield was created :/

On side we are going forward with the overall marvel story and on the other hand they wanted to show the past :/
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MongoAkoni(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Second season will be amazing .... by end of this season Colson will be director smiley and in Avengers 2 he will be leading Avengers (Hopefully)....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by PrinceNN(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
mehn i love this show kiss kiss kiss
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by theshadowknows: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
may is my favorite character in the show. she reminds me of katanna in the outsiders comic book. though I feel they have a lot to work to do in keeping fans invested in the show, especially now that they have turned agent ward to the dark side.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
MongoAkoni: Agent Carter will be a disaster... I mean who cares how Shield was created :/

On side we are going forward with the overall marvel story and on the other hand they wanted to show the past :/

I'm guessing you never watched the one-shot, then?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by uzoexcel(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
really enjoyd this show!!!!!!

that traitor should b lynched

RayMcBlue: Couldn't get past the pilot, then I jumped it to watch the 2nd episode, but couldn't get past it either. I started scanning through the episodes but to my utter dismay, the whole thing is riddled with CGIs and lame monologues. When I watch a show, I live for the quotes. Sadly there's no notable, intelligent quotes to be garnered here.

Characters are not compelling enough and very hard to relate to. I especially hate the "Ward" character. Got the same problem with "Arrow" and "Smallville", BTW.

i hope u arent like one of dem boys who watch movies to see 'where dem dey fight' and dnt bother to listen to dialogue undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
uzoexcel: really enjoyd this show!!!!!!

that traitor should b lynched

i hope u arent like one of dem boys who watch movies to see 'where dem dey fight' and dnt bother to listen to dialogue undecided undecided undecided undecided

What dialogue?? No show from ABC, The CW and MTV has a particularly captivating "dialogue", mister. I don't have time for kiddie channels.

If you desire quality TV shows with memorable dialogue and quotes, then do yourself a favor and tune in to HBO, Showtime, or FX, ¿comprénde?

----------
BTW, it's TV shows or TV series not "movies"... unless you were referring to the Hollywood productions.

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
RayMcBlue:

What dialogue?? No show from ABC, The CW and MTV has a particularly captivating "dialogue", mister. I don't have time for kiddie channels.

If you desire quality TV shows with memorable dialogue and quotes, then do yourself a favor and tune in to HBO, Showtime, or FX, ¿comprénde?

----------
BTW, it's TV shows or TV series not "movies"... unless you were referring to the Hollywood productions.

You no dey tire?! You've pointed out you're not a fan of Marvel, but you still actively follow Marvel posts...this trolling don reach new heights of enlightenment...
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
cao:

You no dey tire?! You've pointed out you're not a fan of Marvel, but you still actively follow Marvel posts...this trolling don reach new heights of enlightenment...

Actually, I unfollowed this thread a long time ago. He quoted me, so I had to respond. #Peace
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by imhomoh(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 2 starts on the 23rd September.

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by adeksjuny: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
are you serious? you mean you guys just started watching it. we are already waiting for season two sef. anyways enjoy. season two would soon be out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / Directors Making Me Climb Through Windows – Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.