Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (50338 Views)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Windeck Fan Thread. / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by yinkard4me(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2014
No suspense of any sort anymore like season 1, we knew Simmons won't be captured even when her cover was blown. Lol...
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Guykhena:

Ya I kinda agree with you,its just getting dull..
Maybe why I keep on watching the series is bcus I'm a die hard Marvel fan and don't wanna miss the strings/ties of this show with the Marvel Cinematic Universe...
Apart from that,take away the 'Marvel' element ,then this series would just be a cheap worn out spy show,I mean why can't they continue with the suspense of the end scenes of season 1? This season 2 lacks direction......
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Guykhena:

Ya I kinda agree with you,its just getting dull..
Maybe why I keep on watching the series is bcus I'm a die hard Marvel fan and don't wanna miss the strings/ties of this show with the Marvel Cinematic Universe...
Apart from that,take away the 'Marvel' element ,then this series would just be a cheap worn out spy show,I mean why can't they continue with the suspense of the end scenes of season 1? This season 2 lacks direction......
guy that makes two of us. Am a die hard marvel fan too have u watched the avengers age of ultron trailer
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2014
I keep watching it 'cause I'm a die hard Joss Whedon fan...
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2014
cao:
I keep watching it 'cause I'm a die hard Joss Whedon fan...
that means u have watched the avenger age of ultron trailer
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2014
killzone:
that means u have watched the avenger age of ultron trailer

Oddly enough no...**watches it** Frell. Me. Dead. See me trying not to lose my shtako in the middle of a public place.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2014
cao:

Oddly enough no...**watches it** Frell. Me. Dead. See me trying not to lose my shtako in the middle of a public place.
girl go nd watch it as I am now am so excited for the movie don't want to reveal anithin bout the trailer
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2014
killzone:
girl go nd watch it as I am now am so excited for the movie don't want to reveal anithin bout the trailer

I thought my post already covered the fact that I did actually watch it, and proceeded to quietly freak out in this very public restaurant I'm in right now.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
cao:

I thought my post already covered the fact that I did actually watch it, and proceeded to quietly freak out in this very public restaurant I'm in right now.
sorri didn't get .the trailer was nice part of the movie was shot in johannesberg south Africa. I saw Natasha Romanoff aka the black widows scared for the first time,iron man giving up,cap shield broken,thor defeated,the hulkbuster armor which is rili impressive by the way,saw quicksilver nd scarlett witch think ultron freed them at the beginning,did u see hulk nd Natasha romanoff and the great Ultron
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2014
killzone:
guy that makes two of us. Am a die hard marvel fan too have u watched the avengers age of ultron trailer

"There Are No Strings On Me"
James Spader voice as ultron was awesome in a freaky way..
From the trailer it seems marvel is taking the dark routhe,it just had this apocalytic state to it. Was really looking forward to seeing "The Vision", maybe the new AOU clip which will premiere at next week Agents Of Shield episode might do a little revelation.

In all,this trailer just had me pumped up for May 2015 smiley
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2014
killzone:
I saw Natasha Romanoff aka the black widows scared for the first time,iron man giving up,cap shield broken,thor defeated,

It might as well just be a vision by Scarlet Witch,if ULTRON carries out his plans,which leads to her and quicksilver joining The Avengers to stop ultron,in order to prevent it.....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Guykhena:

"There Are No Strings On Me"
James Spader voice as ultron was awesome in a freaky way..
From the trailer it seems marvel is taking the dark routhe,it just had this apocalytic state to it. Was really looking forward to seeing "The Vision", maybe the new AOU clip which will premiere at next week Agents Of Shield episode might do a little revelation.

In all,this trailer just had me pumped up for May 2015 smiley
seriously joss whedon picked the perfect guy for ultron there are no strings on me
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Guykhena:

It might as well just be a vision by Scarlet Witch,if ULTRON carries out his plans,which leads to her and quicksilver joining The Avengers to stop ultron,in order to prevent it.....
as usual guy u ar one of the best marvel fans I knw scarlett witch created a vision
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
killzone:
seriously joss whedon picked the perfect guy for ultron there are no strings on me

Joss is the God Of Nerds(lol),
James Spader is from "Breaking Bad"
killzone:
as usual guy u ar one of the best marvel fans I knw scarlett witch created a vision

My only worries is the Hulk,you know it seems he's on rampage(maybe Scarlet witch hexed him),or he felt betrayed in finding out Tony Stark had an Hulkbuster armor all along.
Really don't want him to go all mad and out of control,or it could be a good thing,you know leading to a Planet Hulk Movie smiley (tho I doubt)
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Guykhena:

My only worries is the Hulk,you know it seems he's on rampage(maybe Scarlet witch hexed him),or he felt betrayed in finding out Tony Stark had an Hulkbuster armor all along.
Really don't want him to go all mad and out of control,or it could be a good thing,you know leading to a Planet Hulk Movie smiley (tho I doubt)

You must refer to Joss as Master...

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2014
cao:

You must refer to Joss as Master...

grin I totally agree,in Joss we trust cheesy.
Btw rumors are flying around that he won't be doing Avengers 3,and Age Of Ultron would be his last..
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2014
Guykhena:

grin I totally agree,in Joss we trust cheesy.
Btw rumors are flying around that he won't be doing Avengers 3,and Age Of Ultron would be his last..

Oh well, if that's true, then he better make this the most kick ass MCU film ever.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2014
cao:

Oh well, if that's true, then he better makes this the must kick ass MCU film ever.

Ya,well his mantle will fall on good hands, "The Russo's Brothers"(cap America:Winter Soldier) are said to be the ones handling Avengers 3,using Cap 3 to jumpstart the Civil War storyline..

Anyway I see Age Of Ultron breaking records,and could get Joss Whedon ahead of Cameron at the Box Office highest grossing movies(which will be awesome cheesy for Joss ).
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Guykhena:

Ya,well his mantle will fall on good hands, "The Russo's Brothers"(cap America:Winter Soldier) are said to be the ones handling Avengers 3,using Cap 3 to jumpstart the Civil War storyline..

Anyway I see Age Of Ultron breaking records,and could get Joss Whedon ahead of Cameron at the Box Office highest grossing movies(which will be awesome cheesy for Joss ).
me am sure of it its going to be the highest grossing movie the trailer of avengers 2 had more than 30 million views in 24 hrs .then what bout the movie. More vides abt avengers will be shown in next episode of agent of shield so watch out. What's upsetting is that rumours has it onli robert downey jnr will appear as an avenger there is going to be a new team not sure hw true
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Skye; you did not answer the question. You skirted it

Coulson: its a difference I'm comfortable with.but if you continue to question my authority you and I are going to have a very different conversation.one you will NOT be comfortable with

Classic! grin grin

Agent Moss is badass

That scientist is crazy.....having orgãsms at the thought of massacring millions with d obelisk
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Melinda May is just a BAMF. Ming-Na Wen & her stunt woman are on point. Ming-Na will be 51 next month, I hope I can kick butt & look good at that age...
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Keky(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2014
If I were Ward and I saw Simmons coming, I would DEFINITELY cross the street!!! She is not playin'!!!
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sad episode

Grant Ward has been set free

Seems Garrett is alive

What's gonna happen
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by SIRcumalot: 5:10am On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena:

I don't think spader was in breaking bad .
Have you guys seen guardians of the galaxy ? maybe skye's father is from one of those humanoid aliens.
So is this thread all things marvel or just agent of shield stuff .
Cos I have been wondering what could possibly break Captain America's shield ? When Mjolnir can't
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2014
SIRcumalot:

A typo,I meant "Blacklist"..
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 6:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Which city is the blueprint

Ward vs Ward
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
See how happy I was to see Dichen Lachman in the latest episode, only for them to use her as a torture plot device. What a waste of a brilliant actress. Anywho, MAoS just keeps on getting better. I wonder what Ward's endgame is? Abeg January come quick, I need the Agent Carter series now now.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Have you guys seen guardians of the galaxy ? maybe skye's father is from one of those humanoid aliens.
So is this thread all things marvel or just agent of shield stuff .
Cos I have been wondering what could possibly break Captain America's shield ? When Mjolnir can't
mjolnir isn't that powerful enough to break his shield. Caps shield is made of titanium nd vibranium and the structure of the shield is getting weaker so ultron knw the avengers like the back of his hand he knws hw he will break it
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Luks like agent of shield is makin sense now. This is the reason I started agent of shield. Agent Carter startin Jan 6
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
killzone:
mjolnir isn't that powerful enough to break his shield. Caps shield is made of titanium nd vibranium and the structure of the shield is getting weaker so ultron knw the avengers like the back of his hand he knws hw he will break it

But, Mjolnir was forged in the heart of a dying star (yes, I remember my film quotes) and it's magical, it should technically have broken it. It could simply be since Ultron is a sentient robot (funny I recently watched the latest episode of Elementary with AI which might have possessed true AI), it could have calculated the best possible way to break Cap's shield.

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
cao:

But, Mjolnir was forged in the heart of a dying star (yes, I remember my film quotes) and it's magical, it should technically have broken it. It could simply be since Ultron is a sentient robot (funny I recently watched the latest episode of Elementary with AI which might have possessed true AI), it could have calculated the best possible way to break Cap's shield.
yes that's what ultron did,there's an avengers cartoon where loki broke it because he saw the structure but am sure at the end of avengers 2 blank panther will repair it with vibranium and it will be stronger than before
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by SIRcumalot: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
killzone:
Cao Pretty much made my case for me.

Am really just wondering out loud, anyhow it seems Ultron is made of Vibranium.
Which is okay now since Wakanda is rich with the Metal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" / Lance Reddick Is Dead / BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.