Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? (1050 Views)

Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? / Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? / Beauty Or Good Character, Which Do You Prefer When Chosing A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by chuxyz(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladies and Gentle men, which do you prefer most between Beauty, Intelligence and Character when choosing a life partner? Please choose one and state your reasons.
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by Danhumprey: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Intelligence and Character.smiley

It's difficult to choose one out of the 3,so OP,don't be stingy! angry

Anyway,if I must chose one,then I will choose Character! Character comes first before Intelligence!cool

Heck! Ain't no one wanna be with an intelligence but heartless,rude,wicked partner.

1 Like

Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by chuxyz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
For me, I prefer intelligence cos beauty fades, character can change for worse but intelligence have none of these traits. Moreso, the world is intelligence-driven and not beauty- or character-driven. Intelligent ladies rock!
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
All of d above angry angry
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
All
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by chuxyz(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: All of d above angry angry
SELENAqueensy: All
make una deh read na. Who no like all? I indicated you should choose one and state your reasons. I also like all as well but i only chose my priority. Na wa o.
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
is dat why you wanna cry angry angry
character,then angry angry
chuxyz: make una deh read na. Who no like all? I indicated you should choose one and state your reasons. I like all as well but chose my priority. Na wa o
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by chuxyz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: is dat why you wanna cry angry angry
character,then angry angry
you no know say things like dis fit make person cry? After you don state rules person go come from nowhere deh do something else. So tell me why you prefer character?
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by Lily4star(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Character: Bad Character is like a puntured tire, one can't go anywhere with it. Character changes

Beauty: Quiet nice but fades with time,

Intelligence: This ll definitely take one places, it doesnt fade or change, its just there for life,

So if I ve 3 men having one of the above each, and am forced to pick one, I ll go with Intelligence, cos even on Nl I follow for 2 reasons either ur comment is always very funny or always very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
am quite a handful angry angry
chuxyz: you no know say things like dis fit make person cry? After you don state rules person go come from nowhere deh do something else. So tell me why you prefer character?
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by Davidovinci(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
A mixture of all won't be a bad idea.....you know
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by chuxyz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lily4star: Character: Bad Character is like a puntured tire, one can't go anywhere with it. Character changes

Beauty: Quiet nice but fades with time,

Intelligence: This ll definitely take one places, it doesnt fade or change, its just there for life,

So if I ve 3 men having one of the above each, and am forced to pick one, I ll go with Intelligence, cos even on Nl I follow for 2 reasons either ur comment is always very funny or always very intelligent.
Wow! That's a very lovely analysis there. #teamIntelligence
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by ojun50(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Till i see the girl i we marry
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by McWhillion(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
1/3 beauty, 1/3 intelligence and 1/3 character = 1
I hope i chose wisely
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by eph12(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
My intelligence and character is enough for our relationship. Please do the maths to understand what my answer is cheesy
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by chuxyz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
McWhillion: 1/3 beauty, 1/3 intelligence and 1/3 character = 1
I hope i chose wisely
1/3 beauty AND 1/3 intelligence AND 1/3 character. Whenever we encounter the AND operator, we use multiplication and not addition. Thus, your answer is 1/27 - you lose bro!
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by Lily4star(f): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
chuxyz: Wow! That's a very lovely analysis there. #teamIntelligence

Lolz, thank you wink
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by McWhillion(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
chuxyz: 1/3 beauty AND 1/3 intelligence AND 1/3 character. When ever we encounter the AND operator, we use multiplication. Thus, your answer is 1/27 - you lose!
Bro, and in this context is addition. You cant say I ve #50 in my pocket and #100 in my wallet and then end up multiplying the two to get the total cash on you.
Your mathematical reasoning is warped.
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ironically, when meeting a lady, we observe her in this order, Beauty, Intelligence and Character. Its normal.

But what sustains a lady in a relationship is in the opposite order of Character, Intelligence and Beauty.

So I take the latter. A wife should have all..
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by chuxyz(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
McWhillion:
Bro, and in this context is addition. You cant say I ve #50 in my pocket and #100 in my wallet and then end up multiplying the two to get the total cash on you.
Your mathematical reasoning is warped.
1/3 AND 1/3 AND 1/3 = 1/27
while
1/3 PLUS 1/3 PLUS 1/3 = 1

Where is "PLUS" or it's symbol(+) on your expression? What I saw there is you were ANDing and not PLUSing. I don't wanna waste this thread as well as my time teaching you maths bro. Next time try say something meaningful
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by McWhillion(m): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2014
chuxyz: 1/3 AND 1/3 AND 1/3 = 1/27
while
1/3 PLUS 1/3 PLUS 1/3 = 1

Where is "PLUS" or it's symbol(+) on your expression? What I saw there is you were ANDing and not PLUSing. I don't wanna waste this thread as well as my time teaching you maths bro. Next time try say something meaningful

You should pay attention to the context in which I used and. It should have been one-third beauty, one-third intelligence and one-third character equals one. I still insist that your mathematical reasoning is distorted. If you cannot provide a valid reason why the statement below used "and", and it is still valid, then you shouldn't bore me with your quack logic.

You cant say I ve #50 in my pocket and #100 in my
wallet and then end up multiplying the two to
get the total cash on you. True/False.
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by chuxyz(m): 1:44am On Aug 03, 2014
McWhillion:

You should pay attention to the context in which I used and. It should have been one-third beauty, one-third intelligence and one-third character equals one. I still insist that your mathematical reasoning is distorted. If you cannot provide a valid reason why the statement below used "and", and it is still valid, then you shouldn't bore me with your quack logic.

i would have thought of paying attention to any context if you had paid attention to the context of my first post. I never expect you to know that aspect of mathematics anyway. Go study statistical mathematics. Maths is does not end in 1+1 or 2*2.
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by McWhillion(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2014
chuxyz: i would have thought of paying attention to any context if you had paid attention to the context of my first post. I never expect you to know that aspect of mathematics anyway. Go study statistical mathematics. Maths is does not end in 1+1 or 2*2.

Thanks but I would really respect you if you can match my mathematical prowess. You study maths doesn't mean you know it.
Re: Beauty, Intelligence Or Character - Which Is Your Priority? by sluvy4tune(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Intelligence is the new sexy , so technically beauty is out

Op it shud be Character or intelligence

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Afraid Of Toasting Born Again Babes? / The Greatest Word Of Advice To All Men ....official!! / HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.