Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House (12434 Views)

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) / Nigeria Causes Palestinian Statehood To Fail At UN Security Council / Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
mbhs139:

No, that isn't the question, I mean at the bolded; one, the press hype these things more than your imagination. Two, some of these wars, most of the time, has nothing to do with religion but purely political. But simply because they are Islamic country, you attach it to Islam. In fact, sometime, they are purely traditional or cultural but because it is happens in Norther Nigeria, we ascribe it to Islam. Please note, that it is not every Musa Yaya that is a Muslim.

Excuse me? What are you trying to say? I thought we were been truthful here? Please answer the following questions:

1) Why are majority of the countries experiencing conflicts are countries with Muslim majority?

2) Why are all terrorist attacks pepertrated by Muslims in the last decade?

3) Why do Muslims feel the need to convert any territory they step into an Islamic Republic? What happens to the live and let live quote?

4) Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, even Northern part of Nigeria are alooking Muslim territories and yet laced with regular violence. Are they not supposed to live in peace?

5) Michael Adebolajo that hacked a British Soldier to death UNPROVOKED is he a Buddhist?

6) Of all the countries I'm current turmoil why are Islamic countries on the top of the list?

Remind me again, what is Islam all about in this present age?

1 Like

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by mustymatic(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
You will never understand what conspiracy is all about my People, do you even know that the 9/11 incident was a creation of the CIA, central intelligence agency of the US in order to invade islamic countries like Afghanistan, meanwhile in the north General Buhari, a northern Muslim was attacked, all in the name of Boko Haram. I am a northerner, I live here, most of you who think Muslims are terrorists will start to know the truth behind these things wen ur "version" of Boko Haram or wateva they decide to call it are in action. These Boko do not hesitate to see if ur a Muslim or Christian or Pagan. Its never a good thing to see innocent souls who are not on the run to get killed for others selfish belief. So lets pray that the Almighty save our country Nigeria. God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japa: FG Okays Contract Jobs For Retired Doctors / UK ‘Loans’ Stolen Gold Artefact To Ghana After 150 Years / Happy Birthday To Dr. Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.