Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. (22474 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!! / What Do U Do When The Wrong One Loves You Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Alishachris: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2014
donpeey22: it depends on what u consider the RIGHT thing.

the right things are definite and they are universal bro. No matter where you come from, a woman must must always love a man with confidence, they are wired to do so from evolution
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by millionboi(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2014
ebosse: God bless you for keeping it simple.. Some OP's will use about 20,000 words and 17 paragraphs to ask the same Q u just asked.

Back to the matter. There's nothing like the wrong 1 loving u right. If he/she is loving you right he/she's the right one.

The problem is most of us are afraid of love so we look for all sort of excuses to dump the right 1 when we notice we r falling in love.

U want a guy who don't smoke/drink, don't spend hours watching football or spend hours with friends, who don't get angry and uses profanities. If u see a guy like this he is either a pretender or a sadist (Not Mr Right).
F9.....F9 pls tink b4 u type
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Largas:
My brain controls me.
Not just my hormones.

maybe U havn't fallen in love for the first time... I guess
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2014
This reminds me of my experience while in school. There was this girl i loved so much that i could have done just anythn to spend my life with her. But the babe was busy messing around with one guy who even happened to be a friend to my paddy in school. Aside that the guy was in 200 level while we were in our finals, he never wanted any serious relationship with her. He had a girlfriend with whom he was planning a future, but only wanted to use the other lady. Well, to cut the story short, after using the other girl and dumping her a,ss, she suddenly wanted to turn to me, but it was already late because she had already slept with the other guy, it was the same guy that told us the story of how he fucccked the girl. And you know, we guys don't marry a girl that has been fuccked by our guys. So, i had to get myself sweeter babe.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by GodMode: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Alishachris: when the guy does the right thing and says the right things, you have no choice but to fall. falling in love is an art. It takes the emotionally matured to avoid that scam. cool Peace.

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by lolaluv1(f): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2014
Richy4: In my own case, I can't really differentiate between who loved me and who wants to get things from me

I believed so much in love because my Dad, (God bless and rest his soul) treated my mum right. I have tried doing the same but it's like pouring a bucket of water on bricks.
Some times I press a pulse button on emotional matters but still have to continue the trial and error. Expecially when you got a loving mum that does not disturb you about that but tells you " you know I am coming back from Kenny's traditional marriage before your call came through. Even next week is John's white wedding" you now increase the pace on which your heart work

Awww. I pray you find your hearts desire....
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by millionboi(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2014
L.o.v.e is a pincode u use 2aces nd obtain wat u wnt4rm an opposite sex.....deceptiv,deadly nd Risky(EMINADO)
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Elle780(f): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2014
Yea u nailed it. Is 4 d cute and sexy
Krystalxxx: These days....love to a naija guy only happens with some well rounded, very pretty, cute or assy girl. So called love only exists for certain people
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2014
Alishachris:

the right things are definite and they are universal bro. No matter where you come from, a woman must must always love a man with confidence, they are wired to do so from evolution
So, going by your definition, the only quality women like is confidence? Need i remind you that countless number of confident guys have had their love advances turned down by ladies.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by kellyakogwu: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2014
Liability: i heard people said this so many times but i still dont understand the meaning behind it.

I know i have loved someone that doesnt deserve me and i may have ignored some great guys who genuinely loved me.

How ironical. Sometimes we barely have control over our emotions, we easily fall in love without giving deep thought about the person we want to give our heart. But surprisingly we get disappointed, hurt, and heartbroken.

Life is cruel.

Guys and ladies, what can you say about this giving examples, possibly life experience to this issue.
I was in a relationship wit a girl for 5years.l saw all d warnin signs dat d girl wasn't good 4me but because of d great sex l couldn't let go.l ended up loosin girls dat meant d best 4me.D heart of a man always desire somtn dat will destroy him in d end!

6 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by GodMode: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Luckygurl: Irony of life.
But then, what makes someone the wrong person and why must the wrong person be the one loving aright.

Atimes, to me, it's a matter of not being contented with what we have, always on the lookout for options that appear more promising than what we've got at hand.
At other times, I'd say perhaps we're still on the move, in search of true happiness and thorough satisfaction.
Whatever the reason is, we've all got to thread with caution.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDaOTthWYt9t4n7eT2l3aYIHYbyL4rt7WrvgpYB_lp_lrBLv6NlAjr81SpYw[/img]
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by GodMode: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2014
Liability: i know at some point in life i have made that same grave mistake. This is so strange to me.

If u fell for a guy, that guy could have been me.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by ihedinobi2: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2014
What is wrong about the one loving you right?
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by GodMode: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2014
iamtewwy: this might b off topic tho, but i have to du ds because it has been bothering me and giving me concerns am 21 and have not dated any gal before, my reason for not going into any relationship is dat,

1.) wat would i been gisting with this my gal: i see so many guys with there gals gisting and laffing on the road and am imaging wat are this guys talking abt, ok if i toast a gal der is an 80% chance that she might say yes!! but i dnt knw how i can keep the relationship to b lively, if mayb i went to visit her, wen we stay together what are we going to b talking abt, thats just my problem naw!! pls can any of u relationship gurus help me awt? or give me gist i can b gisting with these gal to keep my relationship lively, pls help me am seriousy in need of ur help tanx pls ignore how i typed this!!

Stop asking questions...

Just do it.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by UjSizzle(f): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2014
Want vs Need
Really messed up place to be stuck in, but you have to decide which is most important to you eventually.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by GodMode: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2014
holamiday: I'm currently in that situation right now. My lover in secondary school, 7 years ago, is still head over heels in love with me. She calls, tries to convince me we are meant to be, advises our other friends of the situation so they can talk to me and all that. She tells me how she's turned down myriads of proposals from other guys & that she's still a virgin all because of me. Sometimes she even cries on the phone saying i was her first love. It's obvious she still has those long forgotten feelings. She's a good girl & quite good-looking on every level.

The problem is i do not love her at all anymore. I have met people over the years, i've been to places & she's no longer my kind of girl. I feel so much pity for her & i call just so my conscience doesn't make me feel like a wicked person but i know i do not & cannot love her anymore. It's quite serious.

In summary...

You have self esteem issues.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by maryhaam(f): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2014
It happens,only God knows y
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by ihedinobi2: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2014
adexsimply: It doesn't really work that way. Except your family, loving a soul is not meant to be easy and reciprocated. We all have different tastes, expectations, and preferences.
There's one thing I've noticed though, if you spend much time in someone's company, you both start nursing some deep feelings for each other. I don't know if the feeling is love or just...
@bolded: Thank you. This is what people of today don't get. This is what makes marriages work. Spending time with someone causes you to bond more and more with them over time. That's why the "friendzone" nonsense is annoying. People grow on you. That is what love is. And it hurts terribly when it is betrayed. But people today equate love with mad sexüal lust. A guy could have that for any number of women at once and it would not make him provide or care in any way for any of them.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by passionate88: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2014
My guy is in the same situation.. He is madly in love with a girl, the girl just don't love him one bit.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Alishachris: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2014
donpeey22: So, going by your definition, the only quality women like is confidence? Need i remind you that countless number of confident guys have had their love advances turned down by ladies.

its not the only quality! I just pointed one out for you. its a couldron of qualities bro, its an art nad like everyother art requires some form of mastery before the final masterpiece is executed
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by ihedinobi2: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2014
Richy4: In my own case, I can't really differentiate between who loved me and who wants to get things from me

I believed so much in love because my Dad, (God bless and rest his soul) treated my mum right. I have tried doing the same but it's like pouring a bucket of water on bricks.
Some times I press a pulse button on emotional matters but still have to continue the trial and error. Expecially when you got a loving mum that does not disturb you about that but tells you " you know I am coming back from Kenny's traditional marriage before your call came through. Even next week is John's white wedding" you now increase the pace on which your heart work
It's not about who loves you but where you want to go with your life. The thing you want to spend your life on achieving is what you use to determine who to share your life with. Love is an act of will that eventually takes over your whole person.

I know a woman, a writer, who told me once that she was very pretty as a young girl and used to fall for the bad boys back then and they serially broke her heart. But she eventually chose a good man to spend her life with. She said she eventually "treasured him deeply". People grow on you. It's happened to me in the weirdest scenarios. Girls I would not have chosen because of my tastes suddenly starting to matter because they had become so much a part of my mental and spiritual ambience.

4 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by ihedinobi2: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2014
holamiday: I'm currently in that situation right now. My lover in secondary school, 7 years ago, is still head over heels in love with me. She calls, tries to convince me we are meant to be, advises our other friends of the situation so they can talk to me and all that. She tells me how she's turned down myriads of proposals from other guys & that she's still a virgin all because of me. Sometimes she even cries on the phone saying i was her first love. It's obvious she still has those long forgotten feelings. She's a good girl & quite good-looking on every level.

The problem is i do not love her at all anymore. I have met people over the years, i've been to places & she's no longer my kind of girl. I feel so much pity for her & i call just so my conscience doesn't make me feel like a wicked person but i know i do not & cannot love her anymore. It's quite serious.

Using your feelings to judge anything in life means that you will never be reliable because your feelings will always change depending on the current circumstances. Marriages don't succeed because feelings are great all the time, they do because two people choose each other no matter what.

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by onstelly(f): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2014
Love is just too complicated but sometimes we can't just control how we feel, but when someone loves you right does that make him/her the right person? I doubt
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2014
DestinedSharon:
maybe U havn't fallen in love for the first time... I guess
I know love. I have felt love. angry
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by ihedinobi2: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2014
onstelly: Love is just too complicated but sometimes we can't just control how we feel, but when someone loves you right does that make him/her the right person? I doubt
Why do you doubt?

Nothing complicated about Love. It's a choice to look out for someone else's interest even at the expense of your own. What's complicated about that?
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Luckygurl: Irony of life.
But then, what makes someone the wrong person and why must the wrong person be the one loving aright.

Atimes, to me, it's a matter of not being contented with what we have, always on the lookout for options that appear more promising than what we've got at hand.
At other times, I'd say perhaps we're still on the move, in search of true happiness and thorough satisfaction.
Whatever the reason is, we've all got to thread with caution.

10000000000 likes.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2014
fubbyy: and these days .... Love to a naija girl only happens when the guy's bank account is fat and shapeless
grin grin

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by onstelly(f): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Why do you doubt?

Nothing complicated about Love. It's a choice to look out for someone else's interest even at the expense of your own. What's complicated about that?
Even @ your own expense yet the person doesn't even knw you exist and u said it isn't complicated, I see
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by ihedinobi2: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2014
onstelly:
Even @ your own expense yet the person doesn't even knw you exist and u said it isn't complicated, I see
Does it make sense to make investments like that? Or don't you consider yourself an investment? You offer yourself and walk away if you are rejected. You don't stick around pining. Love is not about wasting yourself.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2014
Alishachris:

its not the only quality! I just pointed one out for you. its a couldron of qualities bro, its an art nad like everyother art requires some form of mastery before the final masterpiece is executed
That's why i said that it depends on what the person you love consider as 'the right thing'. Do you know that there are some girls that would not date a guy they consider to be too confident? Among undergraduate male students for instance, there are those that are bookworms, they hardly have time to party or show off those shiny stuffs that some girls find attractive, but they are the ones that end up graduating with best results and become influential people in the future. Most of the times when such guys try to approach a girl in this category for a relationship, they get rejected. On the other hand there are some girls that would look beyond how the guy was dressed at that moment, or that he might not have enough time/cash to take her partying, and accept him way he is, so they manage to build the relationship and become a successful couple in the future. Now, compare the two scenario above and see why i said earlier that getting a girl by doing or saying the right thing like you said depends on what she considers as the right thing. And unfortunately, it is difficult to know what a girl might HONESTLY consider as the right thing

2 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by onstelly(f): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Does it make sense to make investments like that? Or don't you consider yourself an investment? You offer yourself and walk away if you are rejected. You don't stick around pining. Love is not about wasting yourself.
Lol u got me laughing with the investment part.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Odunharry(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2014
I will not make that mistake again

it best to love who u are sure loves u....there is no time to kill urself over someone who doesnt care about u...

Life is too short 4 that and there is plenty of time to spend with the one who really care..

@liability

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x / 5 Most Sensitive Parts Of A Girls Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.