Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise (7809 Views)

See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! / I Just Discovered What My Fiancee Has Been Hiding (pics) / Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by Tonischuller(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Andy sha.....I wonder hw Yhu wud Feel afta reading tru all these ruthless commentz...#sighs.....buh lemme assure Yhu dat some of these scolding commentators are not beta than Yhu.....buh dey only have an edge which is:"they understand their limits"......Andy stop making the Fp for sumtime,stop being an Op,try also being a commentator for a while.....NL is too hyper for this..go work on ur communication skills.......just an advice anyway!

...Shalom...
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by oliverjiad(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tonischuller: Andy sha.....I wonder hw Yhu wud Feel afta reading tru all these ruthless commentz...#sighs.....buh lemme assure Yhu dat some of these scolding commentators are not beta than Yhu.....buh dey only have an edge which is:"they understand their limits"......Andy stop making the Fp for sumtime,stop being an Op,try also being a commentator for a while.....NL is too hyper for this..go work on ur communication skills.......just an advice anyway!

...Shalom...
u are right broda
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by Emmyfem97(m): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
OP, your grammer is embarrassing. You need to go back to primary 4.
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by oliverjiad(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Emmyfem97: OP, your grammer is embarrassing. You need to go back to primary 4.
bros wat do u guys mean by dis OP everywhere in forum
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by adekoonlay(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
this guy Andy won't just repent
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by Andyblaze: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
That u want to spend the sunday with me and my wife ggrin
mstik: ehen, Andyblaze, what do you want me to say?
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by Andyblaze: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
justi4jesu: Andyblaze pls go back to REHAB angry angry
how far my madam...how business dey go?
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by valkaka(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Oliseloke][/quote]

believe you me,you dont need to criticise d op...just criticize his write upz...its soo lame wen people criticize odas just cos of mistakes or grammatical errors in der typingz...it dosnt soound like encouragment...we need to encourage him nt to discourage him...atleast he is bold enough to come out and post sontin d@ is disturbing him and he is seeking ur advice,nt ur criticismz.its a high time most people on dis nairaland shud grow up and apreciate people's efforts here.

1 Like

Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by ggrin(f): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Andyblaze: That u want to spend the sunday with me and my wife ggrin
angrylipsrsealed
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by dazzlingd(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pathetic, rly pathetic...
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by valkaka(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
D@ you re fortunate enough to go to college dosnt make you more important than odas...you guys shud stop telling people d@ they shud go bak to college cos of der grammatical errors...its quite unethical and its a high time some1 shud addrez dis cos its becoming an eye sore.afterall nairaland isnt a place to competite who goes to schl pass!!!...it isnt a place to show off how educated we are!!......and its certainly nt a must d@ evryone must attend college.so if you re fortunate enaf to attend college...use it to encourage odas nt to discourage dem,thereby demoralizing der self esteem.its very gross!

3 Likes

Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by valkaka(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Emmyfem97: OP, your grammer is embarrassing. You need to go back to primary 4.

and you need to grow up for posting d@ gribberish.

1 Like

Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by karkel(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
IS DAT ALL?
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by LordCenturion(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tonischuller: Andy sha.....I wonder hw Yhu wud Feel afta reading tru all these ruthless commentz...#sighs.....buh lemme assure Yhu dat some of these scolding commentators are not beta than Yhu.....buh dey only have an edge which is:"they understand their limits"......Andy stop making the Fp for sumtime,stop being an Op,try also being a commentator for a while.....NL is too hyper for this..go work on ur communication skills.......just an advice anyway!

...Shalom...

Story teller

1 Like

Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by justi4jesu(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Andyblaze: how far my madam...how business dey go?

Fine oga u just dey come out with different stories everyday, you need to be flogged grin
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by slimbiggy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Andyblaze: Pals pls advice, could this be an ordinary? I mate a
lady and we av been in date for 6months now, she is
very guy looking mature enough and we both staying
same area. What actually happen is, she slept my
house d very night, in the morning I was prepared to
work I ask her to leave but she beg me to leave the
house for her which I did as she asked, wen was 2pm
I was on official move then on d road side I saw her
with my youngest step brother in which am the one
that brought him from the village to come and be
helping me in something at home. To my surprise I
saw two of dem sitting in her uncle's shop and wave
at me and I passed in which after 3minute she called
me and ask what is in my mind way I just drove by
dem if what do I suspect between her and my
brother, pals am telling u that word touched me so I
decided not to say anything and bounce d call in
which for the reason decided to close from work by
4:30 to the house instead of 6pm on getting to my
house I hurry in to meet this lady totally naked on my
bed while the small local boy was just stand at the
room door side only on boxer. So I ask her to leave
my my house, after some hour my cosin came and
later told me that my younger brother told him that d
lady like sex too much that he does not know the
meaning. I can recollect a day d lady told me that he
was try to talk to my brother and my brother was
trying to kissed him and was asking me some stupid
question how do I trust my brother. Same this lady I
got to realize that she and my cosin ar secretly
having strong communication behide me which I dnt
know that is all about but I got dem. Please pals what
can u see to this and if you were me what would be
you decision toward the lady, you brother and your
cosin?
angry angry

This na why suarez bite ivanovich, poor grammar
#BITG
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by Andyblaze: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

Fine oga u just dey come out with different stories everyday, you need to be flogged grin

Talk true say atimes when this section wan boring your oga no dey make am interesting with this him plenty tori them
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by vivilicious(f): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Me no understand dis shit
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by zeepatoprick(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Andy.... Dis is simply hilarious... D first comment abt ur post.. Got me laughing for over 6mins... Very entertaining.. Luks like u have a reputation...

1 Like

Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by zubino(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Andy, its really funny. No doubt that u can sound foolish sometimes, but I know u are educated and just a funny dude. Abeg make we dey take this life easy! Some people are already cursing him. One thing I know is that Andy didn't force our hands to open this topic! Its just a funny write up.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by oliverjiad(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin can't stop laughing loooolllzzzz,d guy funny
zubino: Andy, its really funny. No doubt that u can sound foolish sometimes, but I know u are educated and just a funny dude. Abeg make we dey take this life easy! Some people are already cursing him. One thing I know is that Andy didn't force our hands to open this topic! Its just a funny write up.
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by tilipia(m): 1:20am On Aug 04, 2014
1 tin i enjoy abt andy b say,e no send any body.if u like insult,shout, na u get ur finger wey u de take type.guy,i de feel u joor.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 04, 2014
People like this poster suppose get ebola virus
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by zubino(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ Oliverjiad, don't mind some NLs, instead of them to laugh it off, they are here a dude that doesn't give a damn.
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by zubino(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ Oliverjiad, don't mind some NLs, instead of them to laugh it off, they are here cursing a dude that doesn't give a damn.
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by oliverjiad(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
zubino: @ Oliverjiad, don't mind some NLs, instead of them to laugh it off, they are here a dude that doesn't give a damn.
lolz grin grin of which some of em are grammar bomb shell

1 Like

Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by worth(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
mehn... I was like; can't I read again? hw u take pass waec @op? biko
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by Antanananovic: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2014
JUST AN OBSERVATION
People will complain about how f**lish Andy is, but his erroneous f**lish thread has garnered more than 3000 views. This no of views are more than some supposedly reasonable threads. Worst still, Nlanders dont make reasonable contributions to the issues Andy brings to light but expletives and tongue lashings. So it got me thinking if Andy or the viewers are f**ls or that there is an ounce of wisdom in f**lishness too!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by DSD14: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2014
#yawn#
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by bokoslayer: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2014
worlexy: Rubbish post, poor grammatical expression. I can't even make a head or tail from this. The guy just wasted my data.

The grammatical expression may be poor but we still got the message, that is the essence of communication.

Andyblaze, free the girl o. Abi you don fall in love?
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by ogmask: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
samflexxy: Which school did you attend? Did u even go to school? I just pity u.

Why na.

Na him styleee.

Na swahili remain wey d guy nor use for this naration.
Re: See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise by arvinsloane(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Jeeeezzzz..... Are you kidding me? @op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact / Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk / Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.