Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

zz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / zz (1908 Views)

Exposed!! Reason Why Most Ladies Want Dark And Tall Man. / Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! / Why Can't Ladies Easily Date Short Men Even Short Ladies Want Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

zz by Xeep(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2014

Re: zz by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
If no be say I know ur father, I for slap u for keepin an elder waitin just lik dat!!!
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: zz by Bunchersstab(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
cheesy You need mancade5 to give you some advice grin
will reserve my advice until u complete ur story grin u are friendzoned tongue
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
efobiugochukwu: If no be say I know ur father, I for slap u for keepin an elder waitin just lik dat!!!
Oga mi no vex na
Re: zz by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Xeep:
Oga mi no vex na
*calming down* u better hav keep th writeups comin faster...
Re: zz by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Xeep: They dated for 2 years and finally broke up. I couldn't believe it, what happened?

She explained that the guy was becoming unbearable for her, he's overly jealous and protective. She decided to break up when one day he slapped her during one of their arguments.
I was like, what? He slapped you? Is he crazy?
Somewhere in my heart I was glad they broke up, another part of me was telling I shouldn't even try go there. The sensible part of me was warning me not to go back to my vomit. But i was not listening.

Before you could say Jack Robinson, my love for her was rekindled. I began my quest again and finally I told her how much I would want us to be together.
She gave me reasonable excuse why she wouldnt want to be in a relationship so fast. Ofcourse thats understandable. I gave her time.
In between, we get so emotional and we kiss at times.
I watched her heal up. I was always there for her.
Sometimes she tells me how lucky my future wife is. That I'm a good and caring guy. We do flatter ourselves with some sweet nonsense at times and it was all good until.....

I ll continue shortly
* analyzin the whole paragraphs simultenously* If she really said all dos tins lik how caring ur future wife will be, bla bla bla... 1 tin is certain she admires u. but the reason why she turnd u down i cant xplain.

*joking*
She dey said all dat cos she havnt seen th chimpanze part of u.

*now more serious*
Wats holdin the nxt updat...if I hav noticed sometin on NL, it is dat topics lik dis comes always at the evil hours of the day.
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Until one day, that's after she went home on hols and came back to school, I noticed some activities going on. She was either texting or receiving calls whenever I'm with her. Lest I forget, she was in 200l then and I was in 300l.
My fickle mind was trying hard not to make the connection. I kept it all to myself until the day curiosity got the better of me and I mistakenly checked her phone. What I saw scattered my dada.

She's been exchanging love texts with one particular guy. Mhen, I was raving inside of me. I finally asked her about my observation.

And she confirmed my fears. This girl ehn, very daring, she no even fear say I fit kill am. I was speechless and I asked her.

"Jummy, so how did it happen this time"
Jummy---"It's a guy I knew from home, we've bn friends for long and we started dating last month"

If I get mind ehn, I for kill the babe, package her and bury her without batting an eyelid

I continue shortly

Re: zz by Xeep(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
pls u have to bear with me, am using a phone to type else the slowness of the updates. I ll use a pc when I can.

Re: zz by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Xeep: pls u have to bear with me, am using a phone to type else the slowness of the updates. I ll use a pc when I can.
me nko? I dey use fone dey read am...sleep don dey knock oo
Re: zz by Srew: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
@ OP. I get the feeling, I have once being in that shoes. But in life One need to forge ahead. Seek very well your ADVANTAGES in Life Out Weigh your disadvantages. Waste no time feeling bittered, yes its not easy. One could only accept his/her fate and move-ON. However way one life runs, inthe end it always a Win_win Situation
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Let me digress a bit and tell you about a wonderful girl I became close to during the time Jummy dated the first and second guy.......(I ll be mixing the two stories later in this thread)

Her name is Lola, Lola is a most wonderful girl I must say. She's very conservative and intelligent.
I got to know her about the same time I met Jummy.
I've wronged so many ladies in my life, Lola happens to be one of them. But before I tell you about Lola, you've to know about Kenny and Bukola.

I got to know Kenny and Bukola through a friend of mine. This friend of mine,Taiwo, is a twin to Kenny. We were all in 100l then. Taiwo, Kenny and Bukola all stay in the same hostel then. Kenny and Bukola were roommates. Taiwo was my coursemate then and I would always go to visit him. On one of such occasions, he introduced the two ladies to me. It didn't take long before I became friends with the two of them and sometimes they were the excuse for me to visit Taiwo regularly.

It came to a time when I would come to their hostel and I won't even see Taiwo, but I ll be with these two beautiful ladies making unnecessary conversations.
Kenny is the busty one and Bukola the assy one. Both of them were beautiful in their own rights.
Time went by and things between me and Kenny began looking up. Our status of being just friends was about to change. We do talk a lot then and we became quite attached to each other

My friend Taiwo wasn't finding it funny with the turn of events and he made it clear although not verbally.
I was new to the game and I wasn't giving a flying fùck about it....

To be continued, you ll understand the reason why I digressed later on

Re: zz by Xeep(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
I continue……

I never made a conscious effort to develop any form of intimacy between us; as a matter of fact she started it. I started noticing that she had something for me one particular evening when Bukola got a sprain and I was using Robb to massage her leg. While I was at it, Kenny started acting funny and told me that I must massage her leg too, that she’s also having pains. I thought it funny, but she wasn’t having any of it. I asked her where she had the pains and she pointed to her inner thigh. I just burst out laughing, this babe can be daring. Before I knew wassup, she drew her skirt up and told me to do the necessary. This babe can be bold and daring. In the midst of this Taiwo came in and I saw displeasure register on his face. I know, who wouldn’t be displeased. Here I was, enjoying the company of his sister and her roommate. In my mind I was telling myself “You are such a lucky bastard”. I don’t know how that episode ended but I remember I ended up doing the massage.

The intimacy between Kenny and me kicked off one fateful evening. She was down with fever and broke out in sweat, I was by her side petting her and fanning her with a hand fan, Bukola sat in the opposite extreme of the room busy with her phone. Later I had to lie down facing her, I can’t really remember the rubbish I was telling her and I can’t remember how it happened, I think my left hand must have been really close to her bosom.
In one bold step she took my hands and placed it on her bosoms, I wasn’t expecting it but I didn’t mind. As if on cue I began caressing her, it got frantic and on looking over her shoulder I saw her roommate looking at us. She couldn’t believe what was happening, well that makes us two. I don’t know what was happening either. I had to stop before it gets out of hand but she insisted I sit close to her afterwards.
On one particular Friday, I remember it was a Friday because she was on native, she called me while in school and told me she wants to see me. I obliged and we looked for a serene place to talk. I asked her why she wants to see me but she didn’t tell me anything. She told me that I should have read it on her face, well I was very naïve that time and I wasn’t good at reading faces. I told her I didn’t read anything on her face, I pestered her for a while but she didn’t say what was on her mind. I had to leave in a hurry as I had a class to attend, I was going to see her in the evening anyway.
Later in the evening, I was washing in my hostel when she came visiting. I hurried up with the washing and we got talking.
Kenny, "Xeep, do you like me?"
Me, "Of course I do"
Kenny, "So why haven't you asked me out"
Me,"......"
Kenny, "You know I love you, you should have noticed"
Me, "Well, I didn't know"
I drew her closer, and we kissed, it was long and passionate. I told her that was my first but she didn’t believe me. Till today, she still thinks I thought her how to kiss, I might have been that good. Maybe I was just practicing what I saw in the movies. That was how I asked her out and we began dating.
I can’t remember ever asking a lady out verbally, the only lady that was that lucky was Jummy.
It so happened that she had some little problems which made her to live school to face the pursuit of her Part time HND (she was running the HND degree concurrently with her Bsc).
Re: zz by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dis ur "ones in a blue moon" update. Bilive me I hav to read the old updates to catch up wit u...
Re: zz by Sunkyphil(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
u will make a good romantic story writer,d sky is ur starting point
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2014
efobiugochukwu: Dis ur "ones in a blue moon" update. Bilive me I hav to read the old updates to catch up wit u...
I thought u guys aint longer interested
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2014
Sunkyphil: u will make a good romantic story writer,d sky is ur starting point
Thankx boss, I pray I become a good writter.
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
And so ended my short romance with Kenny, it was fun while it lasted.

Her exit from my life drew me and Bukola closer. We became very good friends. I became quite attached to her and most times we go home together after school, she is a nice and a very witty person. She always found something funny to say about everything.
I think I might have loved her somewhere along the line, I never told her but it definitely must have shown in my actions. I was quite cautious of the fact that I can’t possibly date her after “leaving” her friend. I made a move to ask her indirectly about it and she bluntly told me that why would she date a guy that first dated her friend, in her opinion she can’t play a second fiddle and if I liked her that much in the first place I wouldn’t have gone for Kenny. Our relationship was as platonic as it could be.

The rest of my 100l was spent like this. I am the kind of guy that find it below me to ask out or befriend a random girl on the street. I was kind of content with the relationship between me and Bukola. She had no boyfriend, I had no girlfriend and by unspoken mutual consent we were satisfied with our friendship.

The beginning of my 200l was a fresh start for me. One thing I found intriguing is the influx of very beautiful ladies in Bukola’s hostel. Her very beautiful younger sister gained admission into our school that year. Jummy also gained admission that year and she had a roommate Tolu who happened to be in 200l.

Many girls have excited my emotional admiration but not in the way Jummy did. Outwardly she’s got what every guy out there would kill for. She is very beautiful, and possesses very soft features. She has an hour-glass body Nicki Minaj might be jealous of. Her voice is very thin and melodic, if this girl calls your name you are bound to melt. She’s the kind of girl who will with ease awaken your sensual and carnal appetite. To top her merit list is her seductive eyes. Many guys in her hostel were used to calling her “oloju come and do”, meaning one who has got seductive eyes which frequently beckons you like the way a prostitute’s eyes would.

I instantly fell for her, I got talking with her and realized she’s very intelligent and hilarious. She’s the kind of girl that found it very easy to laugh at very of your dry jokes. From the onset I knew I had found a wife material one million yards. What else could any sane man wish for? Even describing how I feel about her right now awakens some sensual feelings I thought my heart is quite alien to by now; only someone you deeply love can awaken such emotions.

I am quite an emotional person and the only thing that could ever make me cry is a woman. You can flog me as much as you wish, you can kick and bruise me as you like and I won’t as much shed a tear. Makes me remember a nickname I was called in my secondary school days- “chester”. In the official boarding house dictionary, a chester would be someone who doesn’t betray any emotions when flogged or beaten.

I can’t possibly describe the number of times Jummy made me cry, I still kind of hurt just by remembering her.

I will continue shortly, by the way happy birthday to me…
Re: zz by Achieverbb(m): 1:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Xeep: And so ended my short romance with Kenny, it was fun while it lasted.

Her exit from my life drew me and Bukola closer. We became very good friends. I became quite attached to her and most times we go home together after school, she is a nice and a very witty person. She always found something funny to say about everything.
I think I might have loved her somewhere along the line, I never told her but it definitely must have shown in my actions. I was quite cautious of the fact that I can’t possibly date her after “leaving” her friend. I made a move to ask her indirectly about it and she bluntly told me that why would she date a guy that first dated her friend, in her opinion she can’t play a second fiddle and if I liked her that much in the first place I wouldn’t have gone for Kenny. Our relationship was as platonic as it could be.

The rest of my 100l was spent like this. I am the kind of guy that find it below me to ask out or befriend a random girl on the street. I was kind of content with the relationship between me and Bukola. She had no boyfriend, I had no girlfriend and by unspoken mutual consent we were satisfied with our friendship.

The beginning of my 200l was a fresh start for me. One thing I found intriguing is the influx of very beautiful ladies in Bukola’s hostel. Her very beautiful younger sister gained admission into our school that year. Jummy also gained admission that year and she had a roommate Tolu who happened to be in 200l.

Many girls have excited my emotional admiration but not in the way Jummy did. Outwardly she’s got what every guy out there would kill for. She is very beautiful, and possesses very soft features. She has an hour-glass body Nicki Minaj might be jealous of. Her voice is very thin and melodic, if this girl calls your name you are bound to melt. She’s the kind of girl who will with ease awaken your sensual and carnal appetite. To top her merit list is her seductive eyes. Many guys in her hostel were used to calling her “oloju come and do”, meaning one who has got seductive eyes which frequently beckons you like the way a prostitute’s eyes would.

I instantly fell for her, I got talking with her and realized she’s very intelligent and hilarious. She’s the kind of girl that found it very easy to laugh at very of your dry jokes. From the onset I knew I had found a wife material one million yards. What else could any sane man wish for? Even describing how I feel about her right now awakens some sensual feelings I thought my heart is quite alien to by now; only someone you deeply love can awaken such emotions.

I am quite an emotional person and the only thing that could ever make me cry is a woman. You can flog me as much as you wish, you can kick and bruise me as you like and I won’t as much shed a tear. Makes me remember a nickname I was called in my secondary school days- “chester”. In the official boarding house dictionary, a chester would be someone who doesn’t betray any emotions when flogged or beaten.

I can’t possibly describe the number of times Jummy made me cry, I still kind of hurt just by remembering her.

I will continue shortly, by the way happy birthday to me…
Happy birthday Xeep...LL&P God bless your new age

Re: zz by Gofwane(m): 2:16am On Aug 10, 2014
Hapi bday... Keep updating

Re: zz by Xeep(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
I'm back, sorry about my irregular updates. It wont happen again.
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
And that is how I lost her love for a second time. By this time I was becoming wise and it taught me a lot of things. Many ladies are afraid of guys that would outrightly profess love for them so readily. In fact they could readily read from every of your actions and words how much you love them. It keeps them off balance and triggers in them a sense of insecurity, to them everything is happening too fast and irrespective of how much they like/love being around you are very unlikely to say yes to your advances.
That's the main reason you see bad guys having all the good girls to themselves at no cost.

I discovered that the key to having a nice relationship is to keep everything at a slow tempo.
If a girl discovers you love her than she loves you, it's a no for her.
It's either both of you like each other equally or she loves you more, the latter been the best in the guy's interest. That's the reason why you see decent girls who end up dating or sleeping with guys who don't give a fūck about their feelings.

So I guess that was my mistake, I was already telling her how much I would love to have her as a wife even when we haven't began dating.

I continue shortly
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
#####
I guess I mentioned Lola earlier, I met her through Jummy's roommate, Tolu. She occasionally pays Tolu a visit and that was how I came to know her. At first it was just a "hi hi" thing or a "good evening good evening" affair. She is a very conservative person, very shy and too introverted. She doesn't talk much even though there were "lions" in the same hostel who have tried by all means to strike good convos with her. She simply does not like talking.

We got talking one particular evening, that was before I started asking Jummy out. I don't know what we were particularly discussing, but she struck me as the kind of person I will enjoy talking to. I became an instant magnet to her when she discovered we had a lot of things in commmon. Below looks like the kind of conversation we might have had that evening....
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Me, "So what is your date of birth"
Lola, "August 9"
Me, " Wow, I am also August 9"
Lola, " Stop lying jor, what is your date of birth"
Me, "I'm serious, honestly August 9"
Lola, "I can't believe it, are you kidding"
Me, "Maybe I should call Bukola, she will confirm it"

I called Bukola and asked her to tell Lola my date of birth, which she confirmed. Lola was visibly surprised, awed and somewhat happy. I wasn't expecting such mood but it was a plus for me.

Me, "What year"
Lola, "Tell me yours first"
Me, "1990"
Lola, " It's a lie, I am 1990 too"

(Reader, note that me and Lola were not born 1990, we were born the same year however)

And so that's how I met my birth mate. She was so excited that we began talking about a lot of things we had in common. It will surprise you that we are the same or almost the same height. Lola happens to be quite tall for a girl. In case you're wondering I am 5'10, so I am not short. She said she's probably older than I am and asked me when what time of the day I was born, I lied and told her in the early hours of the morning. She said her mom was rushed from a party to a labour room. Afterwards I began taunting her and told her she should start according me some respect as I was older than her.
I checked my birth certificate just now and I see that I was actually born at exactly 1944 hours(7:44pm)

I continue
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Meeting Lola strengthened my believe in horoscopes.
According to horoscopes, I know beimg born on the same day will mean that we would have a lot of physical, emotional, psychological and even intellectual characteristics in common.

Me and Lola had too many things in common, as a matter of fact I do tell her things about herself because it's like describing myself to her. Me and anybody have never bonded like I did with Lola.I know when she's angry, I know what makes her happy. I naturally have this gift of understanding people but with Lola it was so much easier.
Me and her could talk for days on end without running out of what to say. It was not long before she coined a special name for me- soulmate.

We became very close and I usually frequent her place a lot. Our relationship was strictly platonic, Lola is one very straightlaced girl who has quite strict opinions about a lot of things. She also talks in a very mature way. At times I believe she was supposed to be born in the era where our grandfathers and grandmothers placed strong values on etiquettes, morality and general principled behaviour.

Our platonic relationship took a turn one fateful day when I decided to visit her as its my normal wont

I continue
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
I think I must have stayed longer than usual and when it was time for me to go she advised me to stay the night as it was a Friday. Reluctantly I stayed having it in mind that nothing could possibly happen. At least she was my friend, so what stops me from staying the night. First thing tomorrow morning I should be on my way.

She cooked us a nice dinner and we got talking as usual, we talked long into the night and by this time me and her were laying side by side on her bed. My head was propped on one of her pillows and my two hands folded at the back of my head. We talked about so many things until around 1:30 am in the morning when I slowly began to drift into sleep. She noticed I wasn't responding to her talks again and woke me up.
Lola, "Xeep, are you sleeping?"
Me, "Yes, I'm tired"
Lola, "Don't sleep na, open your eyes"
she made to open my eyes with her hands
Me, "I'm feeling sleeping, why can't you sleep, we will continue our talk later in the morning"
Lola, "No jor, don't sleep"

This went on for a while and she continued to poke me anytime I made an attempt to drift off.
"So why you not feeling sleepy" I asked her.
"I don't know, can't just sleep", she replied.
"Ok, don't worry you would sleep now", I shifted and moved closer to her and held her to my chest and placed my hand at her back. By this time my mind was racing a bit and I thought to myself, better don't do anything stupid that would make it seem I took advantage of her. At this point our lips were only a few inches apart and I didn't want to initiate anything. For Pete's sake, this was my friend and I shouldn't take advantage of her, I thought again. But it's hard not to think crazy things, Lola is quite busty and the feel of her bõobs on my chest wasn't helping matters at all. By this time my "smaller head" wasn't paying attention to reason too.

I continue
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Then all of a sudden, she shivered and held me tight. In the twinkle of an eye, we began kissing. I ve never seen anyone kiss like that. She kissed so ravenously like her life depended on it. We kissed for sometime then stopped to catch our breathes. Oh mine, it was a perfect night, her windows are positioned such that anytime the moon shines, light rays flood her room. The rays of light fell on her face and the way she looked at my lips had me thinking she planned having it for dinner. I looked at her and asked rhetorically "so you like me?". She began shivering again, this time I was baffled, why is she shivering this much?. "Lola, are you okay", I asked but she answered by closing her lips on mine again as if to reassure herself that my lips were going nowhere.

Unknown to me, that was the first time a guy ever touched her. She was a full bottle of emotions waiting to explode. I would later come to associate such shivering to any girl who is experiencing her first touch.

The kiss was slower this time and I had an ample opportunity to explore. As I made an attempt to caress one of her already hard böobs she shivered some more. My right hand found its way to her left boōb and I squeezed it gently, she let out a little moan and arched her chest closer to me. I rubbed it softly and shifted my hand intermittently between the two mounds. By this time my lips found its way to her neck while my left hand held her head. She threw back her head as my lips traced it's way to the middle of her chest and back to her lips.
i continue
Re: zz by Xeep(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2014

Should Guys Be "Kind" To Girls All The Time? / Is This Truely How Relationship Starts And End? (picture) / 10 Obvious Signs A Guy Is Flirting With You

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75