Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Is This Love Or Weakness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Weakness? (905 Views)

Loneliness: Strength Or Weakness? / ***5 Ways Guys Fall Their Hands In Romance Section (Signs Of Emotional Weakness) / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Weakness? by intrepid: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
He was a first-class student of business administration from the university and got a nice job though not as he expected or as many people would expect. His family is also not too rich but comfortable. Before graduation he met this girl and just within one year after their service they got married.

This guy actually got a job immediately after their Youth service and then followed by marriage. Each time he receives his salary; he removes his offering money for the period and gives the rest to his wife to keep. Wife isn’t doing any serious work yet. They are still looking for something for her to do. He tells his wife everything about his finances and other very private issues pertaining to his business. Sometimes, if he had little cash on him, he would ask his wife to give him some money for such.

Is this guy really wise or plain dumb? Can this be called love or foolishness? Is this guy strong or weak? How do you understand or view a husband that behaves like this--would you want a man like him?
Re: Is This Love Or Weakness? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Did you mean wife or wifi
Re: Is This Love Or Weakness? by Tymax(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
That's trust, real trust. It's not weakness...and yet it is.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Weakness? by intrepid: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
5naira: Did you mean wife or wifi

Whatever you saw,did you understand the writeup?Please go ahead and add value here...What do you think?
Re: Is This Love Or Weakness? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Well as you know not everyone brain was programmed d same way, some wire might have melt in his own...

Lastly: e need to be restored to factory settings may his wifi has tampered with his original settings 2ru juju
Re: Is This Love Or Weakness? by mstik(f): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2014
How is that weakness? Maybe that's how things run in their home.
Re: Is This Love Or Weakness? by intrepid: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2014
5naira: Well as you know not everyone brain was programmed d same way, some wire might have melt in his own...

Lastly: e need to be restored to factory settings may his wifi has tampered with his original settings 2ru juju

In your mind the wife is manipulating him right?
Re: Is This Love Or Weakness? by davno: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2014
I consider this to be very rare strength. In my case, both my wife and I have very good jobs. I can be very very wasteful. I can give a suffering person ALL my money. In fact, I don't care about money as long as my big SUV is running. I was a first class graduate too.

My wife on d other hand is very calculative and very good with money and investments. Numbers give me headaches but she enjoys maths and figures. She is a good saver too.

So to save d family from my wasteful spending and from bankruptcy, I give her ALL my money. She is a good admin. She fuels my car, makes my food, buys my clothes (even with all d money, I can wear one trouser and one shoe for one year and I won't mind. She forces me to change clothes) and if I need money for anything I tell her. If it's not reasonable, she'll say no.

My dear! U can't imagine how much stress this saves me. It keeps me faithful too because I don't carry money around to give d girls(thieves) looking for marriages to destroy. My wife loves and respects me deeply for trusting her with my finances. Don't call me a fool. It is still my money and I can stupidly take them from her if I want. For now, I make d money and she manages it. Am good at making money. She is good at managing money. We both win.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Weakness? by LaurelP(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2014
I don't think its a weakness. I rather think the man is wise because his wife being the custodian of his money will not mismanage it. It takes trust
Re: Is This Love Or Weakness? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
If the wife is the prudent type,no wahala.

I can do such when married,its all about love..I know a man,before he does anything,or gives someone money,he will call his wife to tell her..he's a senior colleague.
Re: Is This Love Or Weakness? by ihedinobi2: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
intrepid: He was a first-class student of business administration from the university and got a nice job though not as he expected or as many people would expect. His family is also not too rich but comfortable. Before graduation he met this girl and just within one year after their service they got married.

This guy actually got a job immediately after their Youth service and then followed by marriage. Each time he receives his salary; he removes his offering money for the period and gives the rest to his wife to keep. Wife isn’t doing any serious work yet. They are still looking for something for her to do. He tells his wife everything about his finances and other very private issues pertaining to his business. Sometimes, if he had little cash on him, he would ask his wife to give him some money for such.

Is this guy really wise or plain dumb? Can this be called love or foolishness? Is this guy strong or weak? How do you understand or view a husband that behaves like this--would you want a man like him?
Depends on the wife. A man would generally love to be able to trust his wife with his wealth. But if she is a bad administrator, na gbese be dat.

(1) (Reply)

Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ? / Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... / Will You Say The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.