Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? (8032 Views)

Construction Of Seaport, Airport Begins At Lekki / Lekki Seaport And International Airport On Course -fashola / First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Despair as proposed Ibaka deep seaport remains a mirage

Less than two years to the May 2015 delivery date of the proposed Ibaka deep seaport project, the project has remained a mirage as both the federal and state governments are yet to commence construction work on the project site.

When BusinessDay visited the proposed port site at Ibaka, Mbo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, recently, it was discovered that no concrete job has been done on the port site as the waterfront was solely dominated by fishermen and other businessmen whose main business centres on buying and selling of seafood.

Specifically, no structure was found on ground to show that port project would soon commence at the site. Also, the only road leading to the port site, which is the Mbo-Ibaka road, is currently in a very bad condition. The dualisaton of Mbo-Ibaka road, which the Akwa Ibom State government promised to embark on for ease of cargo movement and to cater for the number of trucks that would be lifting imported cargoes from the port to the importers’ warehouses in other parts of the country, is yet to kick off.

“How can we have a port here when the only road leading to the port site in Ibaka is in a bad condition?

And the scam gets even worse...
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by anonimi: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ahuitzotl: This one folks up in here are going over white elephant project that have been conjured into scams to dupe villagers off their Land for the Tinubu conglomerate...We should beam our touchlight to that which affects commuters in Lagos......The Fourth Mainland Bridge.

Once this thread is duly addressed one way or another, one can open a fresh one on the Fourth Mainland bridge- to be or not to be
Let us save that for now.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Some dumbass keep using the word scam? The same dumbass cannot even provide a picture of your Lekki airport and seaport? yet, he keeps using the word scam.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa: Despair as proposed Ibaka deep seaport remains a mirage

And the scam gets even worse...

hypocrite get the huge log of wood of your eye before looking for specks of sand in another man's eyes

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
atlwireles: Some dumbass keep using the word scam? The same dumbass cannot even provide a picture of your Lekki airport and seaport? yet, he keeps using the word scam.
[/s]

1. Lekki seaport and airport are privately funded so if you have any question why they haven't started or finished the project, feel free to contact them with your sleep losing concern.

2. Ibaka gets budgeted for with public fund every year since 2011 with nothing on the ground to show for it and this = Scam.

Not that that you are intelligent enough to spot the difference because you are eternally dumb, daft and miserably clueless..
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s][quote author=aresa

1. Lekki seaport and airport are privately funded so if you have any question why they haven't started or finished the project, feel free to contact them with your sleep losing concern.

2. Ibaka gets budgeted for with public fund every year since 2011 with nothing on the ground to show for it and this = Scam.

Not that that you are intelligent enough to spot the difference because you are eternally dumb, daft and miserably clueless..[/quote][/s][s][/s]
You are a dumbass never quote me.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
aresa:

Not that that you are intelligent enough to spot the difference because you are eternally dumb, daft and miserably clueless..
[/s]

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
atlwireles:

[/s]

I'll quote your dumb assss anytime, any day especially when you spew the unintelligent rubbish you are known for..

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa: [s]

I'll quote your dumb assss anytime, any day especially when you spew the unintelligent rubbish you are known for..

[/s]

You are a dumbass

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by rozayx5(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
So sad

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
atlwireles:
You are a dumbass

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your silly little boy feelings since the highlighted is all you see every time you look in the mirror...Ndo.. grin
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
aresa:

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your silly little boy feelings since the highlighted is all you see every time you look in the mirror...Ndo.. grin

[/s]

You are a dumbass

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by Rikidony(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
ROZAY I ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION THAT NEEDED A VALID ANSWER IN MY THREAD........WERE IS THE 10,000 MEGA WATT OF ELECTRICITY PROMISE BY GEJ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by rozayx5(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rikidony: [s]ROZAY I ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION THAT NEEDED A VALID ANSWER IN MY THREAD........WERE IS THE 10,000 MEGA WATT OF ELECTRICITY PROMISE BY GEJ grin grin [/s]

derailers, check the heading of this thread before you post here again, i

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by deriod(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
2sExy1: Let me sound a warning to you all... whether you create threads to counter one another... those men will keep making millions.

The earlier Nigerian youth demand for their rights, the better for the future. The last thing I would do is take side with those bastards and create a thread to counter another, just because someone created a thread to lambast a party I like.

The Nigerian youths are the biggest fools in the circus... angry
Guy dont waste ur time advising d nigerian youths ,its an unredeemeable situation,IBB was right afterward.
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by Kenai: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
I found the seaport.

Fashola is working.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by rozayx5(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kenai: I found the seaport.

Fashola is working.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by CyberWolf: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
lakpalakpa: Where is our 10, 000MW??

grin grin grin
grin grin grin..though PDP may have failed to fulfill their promise but at aleast they are battling to get it done...but you guys should show us the airport or seaport...even if na one container or maybe where they pour the sand to begin construction,we will understand grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You are a dumbass

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your silly little boy feelings since the highlighted is all you see every time you look in the mirror...Ndo.. grin....
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
aresa:

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your silly little boy feelings since the highlighted is all you see every time you look in the mirror...Ndo.. grin....

[/s]

You are a dumbass

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
rozayx5:

Omo, what's up with Ibaka now? Na only bush clearing and signpost I dey ask for sef... With akpabio budgeting for Ibaka since 2011, there's got to be something on the ground now?

Oh I forget, the project no even dey inside government ledger or any international record...

E be like say your looting governor don scam ibaka die .... grin
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
atlwireles: [s][/s]

You are a dumbass

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
CyberWolf: grin grin grin..though PDP may have failed to fulfill their promise but at aleast they are battling to get it done...but you guys should show us the airport or seaport...even if na one container or maybe where they pour the sand to begin construction,we will understand grin grin

Battling since 1999 after $20 billion down the drain and still darkness with no end in sight... You people no dey even try with your pathetic and yeye comment sef..
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
aresa:

[/s]

You are a dumbass, provide the picture for lekki seaport and airport.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
rozayx5:

grin grin grin grin you this man eh

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
atlwireles: [s][/s]

You are a dumbass, provide the picture for lekki seaport and airport.

Illiterate, the seaport project is a 3 way partnership between Lagos state 18%, FG 20% and private 62%.

Your losers in Abuja just tendered their part of the contribution months ago so how anything gets built within months after your aso rock joker put forth his share beats the hell out of me, but you people are dumb and unintelligent anyways so no surprise here...

Btw, since your Oga in Abuja are part of the project, have you asked them to show you pictures?

I really do enjoy clowning you unintelligent losers I swear... grin
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by PapaBrowne(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
[size=14pt]Meanwhile, in Delta State..........[/size] 2008

Uduaghan to build new Asaba airport, promises early completion
From Hendrix Oliomogbe, Asaba

AT a cost of over N7 billion, Delta State Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan yesterday promised to complete the Asaba airport project well ahead of the 24 months duration.

advertisement
Uduaghan said at the foundation laying ceremony by the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Vincent Ogbulafor, that the airport, which he referred to as the star project of his administration, would be completed in 18 months.

With a three-kilometre runway, he said that the project was initially estimated at N14 billion, a sum that the government could not afford until it was scaled down to the current figure of N7 billion.

As a result of the expansion of the runway, he said that the airport would be able to accommodate big passenger and cargo planes.

He said that he decided to complete the project which was conceived by former Governor James Ibori because of so many reasons.

According to the governor, people in Asaba have to travel to neighbouring states to board aircraft and in the process, wasting several hours on the road because of the fact that that the Delta State capital does not have an airport.

With the huge eastern market just across the River Niger, he said that the project would be viable when completed.

"Asaba has been suffering from problem of no airport for a very long time. This will not be an abandoned project. Asaba is long overdue for an airport and we are determined to complete it, no matter the cost," he added.

Besides, the governor said that once the project takes off, a lot of jobs would be provided for the people, adding that this would go a long way in checking youth restiveness in the state which is very rampant because of the high rate of unemployment.

The state Deputy Governor, Prof. Amos Utuama (SAN), who is the head of the project, said that the aim of the government is to make the airport a world class.

Utuama explained that the project would go a long way in making the government to realise its dream of turning the state into the hub of economic activities in the country.

Ogbulafor commended the efforts of Uduaghan, saying it was all part of the seven-point agenda of President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua's administration.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/159514_asaba2_jpg
[/size]

[size=14pt]TODAY ASABA AIRPORT[/size]

[img]http://blanknewsonline.files./2013/09/24.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1364676_Asaba1_jpg77a41b9ba64faf8134a6566802602e61

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

[s]Illiterate, the seaport project is a 3 way partnership between Lagos state 18%, FG 20% and private 62%.

Your losers in Abuja just tendered their part of the contribution months ago so how anything gets built within months after your aso rock joker put forth his share beats the hell out of me, but you people are dumb and unintelligent anyways so no surprise here...

Btw, since your Oga in Abuja are part of the project, have you asked them to show you pictures?

I really do enjoy clowning you unintelligent losers I swear... grin
[/s]

You are a dumbass, provide pictures for your lekki seaport and airport.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by CyberWolf: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

Battling since 1999 after $20 billion down the drain and still darkness with no end in sight... You people no dey even try with your pathetic and yeye comment sef..
do you have the pictures of the sand or container?

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by eposho: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
@papabrowne , action speak loudest. grin grin. thks jare.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
CyberWolf: do you have the pictures of the sand or container?

Stop asking me dumb questions, it's a private project with private funding so if it kills you that the airport is not ready, take your dumb issues to them. Do they even own you anything since your money is not even involved?

These ignorant people sef... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA / Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos IGR Is Spent On Emergency Management And Capital Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.