Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,486 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? (8146 Views)

Construction Of Seaport, Airport Begins At Lekki / Lekki Seaport And International Airport On Course -fashola / First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
atlwireles:

You are a dumbass, provide pictures for your lekki seaport and airport.
[/s]

Illiterate, the seaport project is a 3 way partnership between Lagos state 18%, FG 20% and private 62%.

Your losers in Abuja just tendered their part of the contribution months ago so how anything gets built within months after your aso rock joker put forth his share beats the hell out of me, but you people are dumb and unintelligent anyways so no surprise here...

Btw, since your Oga in Abuja are part of the project, have you asked them to show you pictures?

I really do enjoy clowning you unintelligent losers I swear... grin

Btw, airport is completely private so they own you nothing since your kobo is not involved..olodo... grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
aresa: [s]

Illiterate, the seaport project is a 3 way partnership between Lagos state 18%, FG 20% and private 62%.

[s]Your losers in Abuja just tendered their part of the contribution months ago so how anything gets built within months after your aso rock joker put forth his share beats the hell out of me, but you people are dumb and unintelligent anyways so no surprise here...

Btw, since your Oga in Abuja are part of the project, have you asked them to show you pictures?[/s]

I really do enjoy clowning you unintelligent losers I swear... grin

Btw, airport is completely private so they own you nothing since your kobo is not involved..olodo... grin
[/s][/s]

The dumbass keeps trying to change the topic of this thread, fraudster, please show us the pictures of your Lekki airport and Seaport.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by CyberWolf: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

Stop asking me dumb questions, it's a private project with private funding so if it kills you that the airport is not ready, take your dumb issues to them. Do they even own you anything since your money is not even involved?

These ignorant people sef... grin

shut up...it's a PPP arrangement...

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
CyberWolf: shut up...it's a PPP arrangement...

Show me where funding is coming from or STFU and get lost..
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
atlwireles:

The dumbass keeps trying to change the topic of this thread, fraudster, please show us the pictures of your Lekki airport and Seaport.
[/s]

Ok, let me be serious with you for a moment.

What fraud was committed? Tell us and I'll take it from there? Fair enough?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by rozayx5(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
atlwireles: [s][/s]

Still No pictures

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa: [s]

Ok, let me be serious with you for a moment.

What fraud was committed? Tell us and I'll take it from there? Fair enough?
[/s]

Dumb fraudster, provide pictures for your lekki airport and seaport. Stick with the topic. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
rozayx5:

Still No pictures

Still no ibaka picture after budgeting for it for 4 years in a row, not even bush clearing...

You are from Akwa Ibom so it should be your major concern, not a private project in Lagos state..

Akpabio don take 4 years ibaka budget clean mouth....

Chei!!! diarissgodoooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2014

Dumb fraudster, provide pictures for your lekki airport and seaport. Stick with the topic. (

So you have no proof of any fraud right? grin

See how dumb and rretarded your are you unintellegent dumb fcukkk grin
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
aresa:

So you have no proof of any fraud right? grin

See how dumb and rretarded your are you unintelegent dumb fcukkk grin
[/s]

Dumbass, provide pictures for your fraudent lies or shut the fuckup

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
atlwireles: [s][/s] grin

Dumbass, provide pictures for your fraudent lies or shut the fuckup

For seaport, ask your corrupt, lazy and incompetent oga in abuja what took them so long to hand over their own share of the money for the project which they did few months ago you scumbag retardd..

For airport, private entities don't own you anything so you are free to enter shalanga when you are ready. I fit help you sef.. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Meanwhile, akpabio budgets for Ibaka seaport every with taxpayers money and even bush sef den never clear.... is this the private jet money? is this the money for four luxury Mercedes Benz trucks or the left and right money rain from Abuja to lagos to luxury jeeps for 2 face and his wife?

How come you hypocrite have nothing to say about your own state, but you are ready to shed your dirty blood for Lagos.. na wa for this hypocrisy on steroids I swear..damn bigots.. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by poiZon: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

Oh, OBJ doesn't belong to the same PDD like the current Aso Rock con man.

Or even sef, the fact that OBJ is not the current president means the PDP didn't swindle $20 and still left us in darkness?

The fact that some dummy in Akwa Ibom wasted his people's money on some power project in Akwa Ibom means the PDP didn't swindle $20 billion and still left us in the darkness?

You see why I always label you unintelligent troll?

if u called someone that used state money judiciously to build ipp that will power the state n benefit d cmmon man thereby encouraging small scale businesses dummy, i really weep for ya.
lemme tell u d gospel truth whch u knw abt yorubas, they are d ones that has made nigeria to be whr we are. they are so corrupt, obj. bode george, tinubu et al. NPA is down cos of a yoruba.
aviation is down cos of yoruba.
obj was d minister for petroleum for yrs we all saw the outcome.
yoruba making nigeria backward snce 200bc

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by atlwireles: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
[s]
aresa:

For seaport, ask your corrupt, lazy and incompetent oga in abuja what took them so long to hand over their own share of the money for the project which they did few months ago you scumbag retardd..

For airport, private entities don't own you anything so you are free to enter shalanga when you are ready. I fit help you sef.. grin
[/s]

This dumbass has no pictures, just your regular fraudulent trolling.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by 1wolex85: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
This kind of thread makes one wonder if there is hope for nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014

This dumbass has no pictures, just your regular fraudulent trolling.

Omo, you never enter shalanga? Open your mouth, shandy dey come...Ode villager... grin
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by poiZon: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
aresa:

You are from Akwa Ibom so where is Ibaka with all the money abi budgeting for Ibaka since 2011? Fear dey catch you ni... grin

Lekki is privately funded, while Ibaka gets budgeted for with taxpayers money since 2011 but still no Ibaka or even cleared bush for the project.

Why can't you show us anything in Akwa Ibom?

Which kain hypocrisy be this now? grin

PPP - PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by rozayx5(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2014
Don't mind him

poiZon:

if u called someone that used state money judiciously to build ipp that will power the state n benefit d cmmon man thereby encouraging small scale businesses dummy, i really weep for ya.
lemme tell u d gospel truth whch u knw abt yorubas, they are d ones that has made nigeria to be whr we are. they are so corrupt, obj. bode george, tinubu et al. NPA is down cos of a yoruba.
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by aresa: 2:36am On Aug 04, 2014
poiZon:

Very unintelligent usual...

Only dummy builds a power plant in an environment that sends generated power o a worthless power grid that doesn't benefit your people directly and locally.

Lagos state or maybe I should say Tinubu built the first IPP in Nigeria when apabio was still a boys scout. Sensible and thoughtful people look at other peoples experiences before committing and wasting their people's money on what they can not benefit directly from.

Of what use is your generated electricity if you can not transmit it to yourself? Whatever apkabio wasted his money on is getting sent to other states..

There is nothing like stable electricity until you are able to generate and at the same time transmit to yourself..

Yes, apkabio is a dummy as usual..

Talking about the common man, akpabio's power plant didn't save poor common folks from dying from generator fumes just a few weeks ago.

Four die of generator fumes in A’Ibom, family kicks

07 July 2014, Lagos - Four persons -Emem David (nee Emem Asuquo), her two children and a girlfriend to a neighbour, identified as Raphael, have died by allegedly inhaling generator fumes, which was placed by the side of the door to their room in Akwa Ibom State.

http://www.newsng.com

Even with his power plant, his own people are still dying because of power outage...

Again, of what use is your dummy power plant?

I'll ignore the rest of your idiotic, bigoted, ignorant and unintelligent rubbish..
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by rozayx5(m): 4:10am On Aug 04, 2014
^^^^the troll/egoat is still using peoples blood to try and score cheap political points, generator fumes stories are a common occurrence in the South West so i will just pretend you dont read newspapers.

still no Airport pictures in view, only airbus interiors and pictures in a russian airport

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by rozayx5(m): 4:16am On Aug 04, 2014
aresa: Meanwhile, akpabio budgets for Ibaka seaport every with taxpayers money and even bush sef den never clear.... is this the private jet money? is this the money for four luxury Mercedes Benz trucks or the left and right money rain from Abuja to lagos to luxury jeeps for 2 face and his wife?

How come you hypocrite have nothing to say about your own state, but you are ready to shed your dirty blood for Lagos.. na wa for this hypocrisy on steroids I swear..damn bigots.. grin

@bolded your ignorant. maybe in your State Budget
Ibaka cost is 1.5B$ do you know what that is in Naira,

Lekki Airport - smaller project to commence in 2012
Ibaka seaport to commence in 2015

still no pics of lekki airport 2 years later, you can ask about ibaka at the end of next year cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 04, 2014
So the whole thing like the floating yacht and gondola transport was a scam?
There is an article here about the airport from 2011
It is all talk talk

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by rozayx5(m): 4:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Babymama1: So the whole thing like the floating yacht and gondola transport was a scam?
It is all talk talk

its not talk oh its true i found a pic

Kenai: July 24, 2014
Private jet taking off from the Lekki Airport.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-oSHgbPeJuEM/Ufx8_803zfI/AAAAAAAAIo0/FqoHzTX0-Vk/s1600/hairdressers+plane.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 04, 2014
Babymama1: So the whole thing like the floating yacht and gondola transport was a scam?
It is all talk talk
Construction of the airport will begin sometime after September this year.
Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by Firefire(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Leki-Epe Airport and the Seaport don enter VOICEMAIL. sad

SMH for the Propagandist embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by portix: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2014

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by rozayx5(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2014
It is all talk talk

Yes it is a scam

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by eaglechild: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Will Buhari imprison Fashola for this scam if he wins?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by Firefire(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2015
eaglechild:
Will Buhari imprison Fashola for this scam if he wins?

Scammers deceiving themselves grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Lekki Airport And Seaport ? by GBTYO: 1:43am On Sep 05, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

illiterate, that was showing the kinds of plane allowed to land there because of the Class F ratings which the airstrip in your village can only dream of..

Where is lekki airport?

TonyeBarcanista come see your kind of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! / Reps Summon Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Others Over Stolen Pension Funds / Be Cautioned On Your Posts On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.