Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? (1360 Views)

Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved / What Do You Like Most About Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by argon500: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2014
To all of us who has a partner, either as your bf or gf, lover or married partner, what is the one thing (or even two or three..) that you like about your partner?

I don't mean abstract things like he is sweet or she is kind, but a bit more than that with examples.

For me, one of the things I like about my partner is her adaptability. Many of us try to make our environment fit to us rather than the opposite. But she, coming from a different culture, fits herself well in a different environment and I think its because of her personality.

How about you?
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by curiouses: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2014
Her industrious nature and Never say no attitude. This qualities are so rare to come about in today's girls.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Space booked. Waiting for my crush to accept my proposal. tongue

Please Pray For Me. embarassed
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by argon500: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Really? God is on your side

Ceasar1: Space booked. Waiting for my crush to accept my proposal. tongue

Please Pray For Me. embarassed
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
The color of his balls. grin
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by curiouses: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Houseofglam7: The color of his balls. grin
What color is it Pls? Mine is Purple and very bright, I guess you'd like my balls.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
curiouses:
What color is it Pls? Mine is Purple and very bright, I guess you'd like my balls.
Waka pass jor... I like em diamond studded... grin
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by jairusben(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
What kind of teacher is this!
Bola could not attend school for one good
week
because of some
health issues.
However, she managed to come to school
on the day
her school was
to close for the long vacation.
Teacher: Where have you been for the past
one
week?
Bola: I have been sick sir.
Teacher: What type of sickness is that?
Have you
gone for a lab test?
Bola: I'm yet to do that sir.
Teacher: Can you remind me of that your
full name?
Bola: Bola.
Teacher: Bola who?
Bola: Osebola.
Teacher: What is the name of your mother?
Bola: Oyebola.
Teacher: And your father's name?
Bola: Adebola.
Teacher: And your address?
Bola: No.78. Okebola street.
Teacher: You dont have to go for any lab
test. You are
definitely
suffering from Ebola Virus.
Bola fainted. Good evening fans!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by curiouses: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Houseofglam7:
Waka pass jor... I like em diamond studded... grin
Ho my!!! I forgot to mention that the ball is Gold plated with lots of diamond around the rod's tip. You like?
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by curiouses: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
jairusben: What kind of teacher is this!
Bola could not attend school for one good
week
because of some
health issues.
However, she managed to come to school
on the day
her school was
to close for the long vacation.
Teacher: Where have you been for the past
one
week?
Bola: I have been sick sir.
Teacher: What type of sickness is that?
Have you
gone for a lab test?
Bola: I'm yet to do that sir.
Teacher: Can you remind me of that your
full name?
Bola: Bola.
Teacher: Bola who?
Bola: Osebola.
Teacher: What is the name of your mother?
Bola: Oyebola.
Teacher: And your father's name?
Bola: Adebola.
Teacher: And your address?
Bola: No.78. Okebola street.
Teacher: You dont have to go for any lab
test. You are
definitely
suffering from Ebola Virus.
Bola fainted. Good evening fans!
Mr. SangoBola, It's still afternoon. Abi you no de naija ni.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
curiouses:
Ho my!!! I forgot to mention that the ball is Gold plated with lots of diamond around the rod's tip. You like?
You know the drill..... pictures or I definitely do not believe you. tongue
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by curiouses: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Houseofglam7:
You know the drill..... pictures or I definitely do not believe you. tongue
You gotta believe me. You don't want girls to be all over me here, do you?
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
hhmmmmm his..
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Continue nah
Almeria: hhmmmmm his..
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by onstelly(f): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
cry can't rember
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by korres00(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
undecided undecided notin jare...most gals av dated are jux too boring, and am scared it is lyk dat 4 most naija babe...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
they are all d same
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by starpon1: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
donsaint2: they are all d same
her center of gravity. Quote me wrong @ temigrace
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Single ladies be like -----»
Almeria: hhmmmmm his..
out there single & searshing grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
I love the human she represents.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by curiouses: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
onstelly: cry can't rember
He's not interesting....You need a guy like me.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: Continue nah
Ok his intelligence,understanding,, maturity and potentialscheesy and bed mathematics

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
OliverPin: Single ladies be like -----» out there single & searshing grin grin grin
do I look like one?
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Seems , all the potential was nice and good until i saw bed mathematics,,like wtf,,so the dude is a bsc holder in bed mathematics,,
Almeria: Ok his intelligence,understanding,, maturity and potentialscheesy and bed mathematics
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by curiouses: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by curiouses: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: Ok his intelligence,understanding,, maturity and potentialscheesy and bed mathematics
You DP is wahoo!! Hope you de put those lips into good use. You digg?
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by curiouses: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: Seems , all the potential was nice and good until i saw bed mathematics,,like wtf,,so the dude is a bsc holder in bed mathematics,,
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed smiley
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
curiouses:
You DP is wahoo!! Hope you de put those lips into good use. You digg?
y not
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by curiouses: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: y not
You de use am as the guy wants? Like seriously?...You service is needed.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by sexylogan(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
argon500: To all of us who has a partner, either as your bf or gf, lover or married partner, what is the one thing (or even two or three..) that you like about your partner?

I don't mean abstract things like he is sweet or she is kind, but a bit more than that with examples.

For me, one of the things I like about my partner is her adaptability. Many of us try to make our environment fit to us rather than the opposite. But she, coming from a different culture, fits herself well in a different environment and I think its because of her personality.

How about you?

My fiance has the cutest laugh. Whenever she laughs, she puts a smile on my face. She's also very supportive and understanding.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Her composure,she knows what to do at the right time,even without pre-informing her..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Good Bad And The Ugly See Gobbe / Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself / Types Of Ladies Men Shouldn't Think Of Marrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.