Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself (1362 Views)

Among These Questions, Pick One And Answer Yourself! / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by CuteMaryJ: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2015
It's as if it's a taboo in their "Ladies Kingdom".
Even if they are too good, they often keep silent or "bend" the truth until you can't tell which is truth anymore. Below are some of those questions:

1. How old are you?

Majority of ladies feel that if they reveal their age to an interested young man on a social network, they might be looked down on her.. Hiding it does not reduce it.

2. Are you in a relationship?

When you ask her this question, TWO things are involved.
She might say YES to make you think that she is not lonely and bored.
If she says NO, it might be that she's a type that wants to "dig gold" from all angles or she might just be spreading her tentacles.
Lies remains Lies!

3. Are you a Virgin?

This one na gbege! Infact, this is like a rhetorical question. Before you ask, just answer it yourself, YES!
Some might get mad at you just for asking, her! Sorry o... My curiosity got the better of me...

4. What can make you tell a lie?

"Lies? Lies are bad", she'll reply.
I don't lie. I hate lying.
Take a deep breath because you've just been lied to.

5. Do you love me?
Whenever you get to this point, don't try to ask. Anything you hear is obviously not the truth.
Why? Love is shown more than it's spoken.

6. When was the last time you got laid?

More often than not, if she is a bit honest, she'll tell, two years ago or A year and six months.
I'm not doubting her but... hmm!
God is watching ooo!

7. What did you take for breakfast?

Hehehe! She will never tell you garri or "packet shirt" with ogbono soup.
She will tell you things like: Plantain chips, Indomie, Bread and tea...
The thing go fear me more when I ask, since morning? and she replies, "Yes!"
Hah! Where did you get strength from to rush for lectures? You be Super woman?
She won't tell you she's watching her weight which most times are PLAIN, SILLY LIES! Lol!
For most part, She'll tell you nothing, "I am not hungry or I have lost appetite"... iffa hear!
All she needs to hear is "Babe, try and eat something, OK".. Lolz.

Naija gurls, hmmmm!. I throw salute.

You don't have to rely on everything they say become if you do so, you go soon fade.

facebook.com/hopesignatures

Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by Enegod(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2015
OP, do you have big yansh? undecided
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by CuteMaryJ: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Enegod:
I have a very big God!
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by menix(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2015
OP... Have u had a 1 nite stand?
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by dharay99: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2015
seriously, all u posted up der na trash, angry
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by dharay99: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2015
menix:

she go lie say no, according to her post tho...
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by menix(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2015
dharay99:

she go lie say no, according to her post tho...

According to her post, its not all queshion dey answer, so u definitely answer it ursef..

So its definitely 'NO' in Lia Mohammed's voice...
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by teasel: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Enegod:
CuteMaryJ:
I have a very big God!

grin grin grin
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by Enegod(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
I have a very big God!
undecided undecided
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by Vyntra(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by CuteMaryJ: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2015
dharay99:
seriously, all u posted up der na trash, angry
You sound trashy and ypu sure look trashy! If the post doesn't favour you, then swerve on and stop acting like a cry baby. Please be matured. You can do better than this.
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Not all ladies do that, n most of those things listed might actually b true

Ie
Some chics has never every eaten garri in the morning.
She might have actually been laid 3 years , 2 years, 6 months ago
Etc

I just dont think its majority that do this undecided smiley
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by dharay99: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
You sound trashy and ypu sure look trashy! If the post doesn't favour you, then swerve on and stop acting like a cry baby. Please be matured. You can do better than this.

so now u are gonna cry all bcuz I disagree wid ur lame post.? Sorry momma...post sumtin else and stop ranting like a boa... undecided
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by CuteMaryJ: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2015
menix:
You say? Lol... i'm not a stand up comedian o... i only rep facebook.com/hopesignatures
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by CuteMaryJ: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2015
dharay99:

so now u are gonna cry all bcuz I disagree wid ur lame post.? Sorry momma...post sumtin else and stop ranting like a boa... undecided
My son, you seem hungry. I'm not sure you've had breakfast. You can checkout the leftovers in the kitchen. I wanted to feed them to the dogs but you fit in perfectly well
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by dharay99: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
My son, you seem hungry. I'm not sure you've had breakfast. You can checkout the leftovers in the kitchen. I wanted to feed them to the dogs but you fit in perfectly well

as stupeed as yhu are mum, yhu still sleep wid doz dogs? Yhur HIV status dosnt need checking...RIP b¡tch. tongue.
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by menix(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
You say? Lol... i'm not a stand up comedian o... i only rep facebook.com/hopesignatures
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by menix(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by bellabae(f): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2015
Am not like that tho
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by menix(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2015
CuteMaryJ:

Anticipated reply that puts d dude in d position to answer his queshion..

Well nah true talk 4 d topic....
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by CuteMaryJ: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
dharay99:

as stupeed as yhu are mum, yhu still sleep wid doz dogs? Yhur HIV status dosnt need checking...RIP b¡tch. tongue.
Hahahaha, for real, you just described the mother that gave birth to you. lol.... so pathetic a nitwit
Re: Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself by dharay99: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
Hahahaha, for real, you just described the mother that gave birth to you. lol.... so pathetic a nitwit

your empty skull couldn't bring out anifin sensible again and dats d next tin u av to say? B¡tch plz, u are daft, grade A lunatic...die slow c0cksucker... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Largest Interracial Dating Site For Mixed Singles / Guy's Be Like You Don't Look Like You Can Cook (picx) / 7 Forms OF Divorce In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.