Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? (3565 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by piperson(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2016
wow!!! I really can't say much. she DM'ed me we got off on the right foot... she says she don't visit guys tho so i'd go to her place smiley DM me for her contacts. she's really nice

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2016
grin brows on flick..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by piperson(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin brows on flick..
really perfect
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by DonnaCorleone(f): 4:47pm On May 25, 2016
She's cute. What's with the fake beauty spot though. That's so 1950s.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by piperson(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2016
DonnaCorleone:
yh she's probably bring back 1950's beauty and she SLAYED

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by DonnaCorleone(f): 4:53pm On May 25, 2016
piperson:
yh she's probably bring back 1950's beauty and she SLAYED

Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by Kondomatic(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2016
Her eyebrows though. Looks like something that's being sponsored by Nike.

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by braithwaite(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2016
Kondomatic:

nike own sef no reach this level..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 5:06pm On May 25, 2016
Kondomatic:
lol..i don laff finish!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by Maxi112: 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
her eyes tho, looks charming
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by Kondomatic(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..i don laff finish!
You no see am?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 5:09pm On May 25, 2016
Kondomatic:
You no see am?
i see am oo...you talk my mind..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by cassidy1996(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2016
omo! see fine babe

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by bqlekan(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
No... Next

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by Ramon92: 5:14pm On May 25, 2016
DonnaCorleone:
..I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:18pm On May 25, 2016
Girls will start hating now while the guys will drool and imagine her in different sex positions

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by DonnaCorleone(f): 5:21pm On May 25, 2016
Ramon92:
..I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse..

Spill it, I'm listening.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by slimthugchimee(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Girls will start hating now while the guys will drool and imagine her in different sex positions
can i imagine you??

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by piperson(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
u r a prophetess grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by UyiIredia(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2016
Na FAKE artificial face na Im we dey look so o. She for show her natural face without make up make we see whether she go fine like that.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by piperson(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2016
UyiIredia:
Na FAKE artificial face na Im we dey look so o. She for show her natural face without make up make we see whether she go fine like that.
go and sleep.. WORWOR SOUL undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 25, 2016
she's fine
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 25, 2016
grin what's her username, lemme appreciate her beauty grin smiley
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 25, 2016
Dis lady is more beautiful to Me than she is... My opinion

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by czarr(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2016
advertisement!! grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 25, 2016
Nice toolbar
BlueEyeBalls:
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by piperson(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
not even close
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by UyiIredia(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2016
piperson:
go and sleep.. WORWOR SOUL undecided
E be like say you chop winch this morning sha.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by UyiIredia(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

Now that's what I'm talking 'bout.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by sillyNLmods: 6:20pm On May 25, 2016
she won't look cute without the makeup.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland? by refiner(f): 6:22pm On May 25, 2016
....lol!

I'm jealous already!....my boyfriend must not see this!grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. / Slovakian Bride Wears Over 70M Naira Wedding Gown(£175k). / If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.