Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard - Jokes Etc (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard (78628 Views)

15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by xenaxena(f): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Frm my lil nephew to his sister:see all ur mouth....its full of Indian butter

Frm my frnd to me:sey were fedi le fun e ni(did mad woman/man open yansh for u?
Frm my sis to me:sey won din dodo lorie ni(are dey frying plaintain on ur head?)
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by xenaxena(f): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
I was in a bus nd vhiz two ladies were throwing insults @ each oda one said:

"See aw u dey run ur mawt like menstrual flow"....

Nd d oda one replied

"Oya bring pad come shock am nah"

I nearly fell off my seat ;DI was in a bus nd vhiz two ladies were throwing insults @ each oda one said:

"See aw u dey run ur mawt like menstrual flow"....

Nd d oda one replied

"Oya bring pad come shock am nah"

I nearly fell off my seat

4 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by gegeski: 3:26am On Sep 20, 2014
D way u guys ar tlkin, I hp rat nor die for una brain?
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Muzikluva(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2014
mstik:
were you conceived on the highway? That's where most accidents happen tongue
Choooiiiii...xo funny!thick insult!
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Muzikluva(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2014
Agybabe:
Even fools marvel at your foolishness
hehehe dat 1 no get hope oo.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Agybabe(f): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Muzikluva:
hehehe dat 1 no get hope oo.
e affect you? grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Codywise: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
You person... ur biological father is a dog
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Codywise: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Your fiancee is so OBES I wonder how you will carry her during your wedding... may be with a pick up truck.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Codywise: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Your fathers bolls are so small he couldn't Bleep your mother
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by icekidgodfrey(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hehe
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by icekidgodfrey(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Your life na mistake, why your mama no swallow you??
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
bin laughing my ass out with the comments heres mine,my kids sis said dis 2 ha friend
omo promo,buy one get one free
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Muzikluva(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Agybabe:

e affect you? grin
lailai... u no crius o smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by luvlyoracle(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Heard it on this forum though
Your pussy has been used more times than google grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
SHAAWA:
1. Article of no commercial value
2. Zero behind a decimal point.....(secondary school days)
shocked no2 is damn useless
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by XclusiveDee(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2014
your birth certificate is an apology letter from condom factory
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Puah(f): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oh,praise God,i don read all una comments.chai,den fit finish person.. ;DOh,praise God,i don read all una comments.chai,den fit finish person..
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Codywise: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Your penis corner corner like cooli cooli

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Codywise: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Your penniiss corner corner like cooli cooli grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Funmmex(f): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
My teacher,whenever we ar in d lab making noise she comes around and say 'were loruko isami yin' meaning 'madness is ur baptismal name' u see every where quiet till she is out b4 we will all start laughing.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 07, 2014
You unfinished lab results!!
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
mstik:
were you conceived on the highway? That's where most accidents happen tongue

Dayum!
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Illegitimate son of a pus-ridden sea snake grin grin grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
It's like ur mouth is menstrating,ur mouth is leaking
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by 1mindchrisr(f): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
yoo dead angry

quote author=trukoments post=25462496]God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and
disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck.[/quote]
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Imoobot(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
u r the best fool

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Desmondium(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Your eyes wear boxers
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by larry2chat(f): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
cryTelling someone to be allowing his thinking to be flowing from his brain to his mouth instead of the thinking coming from his D.ick cry
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Twista0(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2014
U are a result of broken condom
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Imoobot(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
I hav learn enof bad things on this thread......hope to apply them soon.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by gbodimowo(m): 1:56am On Oct 23, 2014
jreyez:
My gf said to me...... You're a total distraction in my life, i wanna have sxxxx every time I'm with you

I pity d 2both of you
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by larry2chat(f): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
gbodimowo:

I pity d 2both of you
shocked

Fixed

grin I pity both of you wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work / Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! / Laffzzzzzzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.