Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard (78703 Views)

15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by write2obi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
babeline:

That's cos for some reason, I type words and when I post it d wording changes. I don't get y
grin grin guess you are new here, your predicament is the doings of our Oga at the top grin grin Mr Osewa lipsrsealed
Try doing it like this
Aashawo or Stu.pid grin
You see!? grin
Thank me larra kiss
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by samexlafaze: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
mstik: were you conceived on the highway? That's where most accidents happen tongue
Ok that's it,I'm dead cheesy
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by write2obi(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
mzlizabelle: Because of the lines I have on my forehead, a friend said to me "see your wifi head, e be like Internet provider" cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy can i see those lines cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Shedrack777: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
I Told My Sister "You're Psychologically UnBalance" And She Just Stood Dumb Founded Without Knowing What It Means. It Took Her 2 Months To Know The Meaning
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Datsme: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
if u want to go beyond 2:2 (as in second class lower), u v to stop bearing tutu! A lecturer to a friend

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Datsme: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
if u want to go beyond 2:2 (as in second class lower), u v to stop bearing tutu! A lecturer to a friend
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Gbengem(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Gbengem: D day M̶̲̥̅γ younger sis was like." Your brain transmission box Ȋ̝̊̅§ faulty." M̶̲̥̅γ head enter factory reset instantly I almost got tempted to hit her.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
American dusting powder...
Imported gorilla....
Biscuit without Nafdac number....Everlasting soak-away....
Indian ponmo.....
Telephone pole......
Foolish idiot.....
Idiotic fool......

E be like goat wey catch ebola grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Kala11(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Heard these from my boss:

Unless your name is Google stop acting like you know everything

you wouldn't like to remain in a "teachable" state of mind

Why are you always in a rush to make mistake grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by agrovick(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
The size of your brain is inversely proportional to your height. The insult is meant for a tall person
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Agybabe:
na cashew fruit o. Hungry ehn fit kill pesin. grin
hey... Cashew? Abeg hope bat nor dey τђε̣ cashew tree sha?? Na God I take beg u, make u nor chop bat's remnant oo... BEWARE OF EBOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by eddyvilla: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Talking to you is like giving a goat a scholarship

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
alexgold010: if he asked u such question what do u normally do?
I z we shall reply with anoda loud noise from our lafta and quickly rushed ourselves to our room to conclude τђε̣ later part of our lafz, and leave him in τђε̣ sitting room to enjoy his news... Chei, I missed doz moment...
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Heycube(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
I told my dad is nt good for some1 to eat rabbit ears....He den replied:- if I (him) eat 100 rabbit ears my (his) ears can not be as big as urs (mine). grin grin grin d yab enta my body lik ice block. My ears de moderate tho

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Hardeytohlar(f): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
unbreakable chinchin skeleton no bottom instrument of toilet
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by neyur: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
In ma dialect, they usually says..omo-ale,oloriburuk, mi oni jere e...insult of a mother to her children,especially if get her angry.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
kai, no be small thing o grin grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Epathra(f): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are you usually this stupid or u re just making an extra effort today?
You need to format Ʊя̩̥̊ brain coz its full of shit and remember to move from KB to TB. The world moved on.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by room089: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
You are disgracer!
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth.You couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans.
You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?
You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.
You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full human.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Segirl18: Mine is an insult hurled together with either a ma/sir/aunty/uncle for a person

e.g, 'Im very sorry to say ma, u must be a stupid person... Or se kin se pe e tin ya were 'ma'?

The most hilarious i recieved was 'e ma binu aunty, sugbon, se mo pe e go? (pardon me aunty, but do u knw u r VERY stupid?).... Chaie! I no fit cry

More lik some1 telling u pls do well to think b4 talking sir!!....u go wan die
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by funshyboi(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
A lecturer to ma friends, you guys don't hav to behave like a mad man
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by ayzero6487(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
...U jst proved beyond reasonable doubt dat ur brain is smaller dan a clit.o.ris.......@Nairaland
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Akposy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Irredemable nonentity
You are behaving like a timid snail in its cracked shell
You may hve been given birth to but u were not given proper breeding
Born troway pikin
Dem don use ur head do sacrifice for ori ta meta (where 3 junctions meet)
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by laplace19(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
My HOD to my fat department guy while we were in our 3rd year..

"See as you fat,...you sure say you don open your book since you enter futo?... grin

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by mickel00(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guy dem slim fit u?

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by popson1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
'You're a wasted sperm'.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by sonyc00(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
To a guy with straight broad shoulders-I am sure that when you die,your skeleton will be used as a hanger.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by sonyc00(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
To a friend that was bragging to me when he came back from the the Nigerian defence Academy screening-Am sure that when you go there you will be used as canon fodder in sambisa,and even then you will still be ineffective since effective canon fodder survive a minute into a fight.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
write2obi:
grin grin guess you are new here, your predicament is the doings of our Oga at the top grin grin Mr Osewa lipsrsealed
Try doing it like this
Aashawo or Stu.pid grin
You see!? grin
Thank me larra kiss

Ahh OK I see now smiley thanks! Thought it was from my phone
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
You're a curse about to manifest. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work / Laffzzzzzzzz / The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.