Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease (5233 Views)

Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! / Ebola Is Not A Worm And Drinking Salt Cannot Stop Transmission / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

you believe everything you read and thats all there is to that.

Wrong! You do this is why you actually believe the bullcrap that mainstream western scientist and westerners try to peddle. Its like you people purposely freaking ignore simple history.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

what has any of that got to do with the price of bread? you are breathtakingly stupid.

If you can't connect the dots of a false flag, how the hell will you get anything else? Something as simple as 911. If you will deny this fact we know you will deny everything else.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

If you can't connect the dots of a false flag, how the hell will you get anything else? Something as simple as 911. If you will deny this fact we know you will deny everything else.

you are mixing fact with fiction. its an old trick used by conmen.

and FYI i wouldnt make ill-informed judgments about what i do or dont believe.

it's these ill-informed (non-informed) ideas that make you look ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by ElFenomeno1: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Get a freaking clue have you ever heard of the Holocaust? Did you know that Hitler was financed by GASP a JEW. So just because some whites are sacrifices doesn't stray away from the insidious implications to depopulate Africa through Vaccinations. Ever heard of Agenda 21? Come on you people have the internet and yet you're clueless.

You are a fu..cking idio...t and i am not sorry to say that!

What is wrong with people nowadays?!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

you are mixing fact with fiction. its an old trick used by conmen.

and FYI i wouldnt make ill-informed judgments about what i do or dont believe.

it's these ill-informed (non-informed) ideas that make you look ridiculous.

What is fact or fiction to you when you believe western lies, I don't. There is a difference between fact and trying peddle lies to cover up a clear agenda. If you can't connect the dots with false flags and destabilization of african and middle easterner countries, there is no way that you can understand anything else that is presented to you. Like earlier I brought up chemtrails. This is the US government engaging in Chemical warfare against its own people. How fracking dense can you be?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a fu..cking idio...t and i am not sorry to say that!

What is wrong with people nowadays?!

Wtf is wrong with you idiot?! Have majority of you clowns forgot your history?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

The stupid one is the person who will actually ignore what these people say and do. Are you denying Agenda 21?

what exactly would I deny about it? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
btw have you ever been examined for schizophrenia? I bet there's a cure that will make the confused voices in your head shut up grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by ElFenomeno1: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Wtf is wrong with you idiot?! Have majority of you clowns forgot your history?

What foolish history.... Why are you wasting your time putting nonsense and senselessness together?!
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

btw have you ever been examined for schizophrenia? I bet there's a cure that will make the confused voices in your head shut up grin

Nice try to discredit people. You people have been so bleeped up by colonialism that you actually believe outsiders especially whites are your friends. Its called StockHolm syndrome. You posted a wiki page about Agenda21 claps hands* Good for you but do you know what the hell it actually intel? or you to fucking stupioood to do simple research?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

I think the white people made him like that through coca-cola.

its well known coca-cola causes paranoid delusional outbursts of silliness.

white people brought coca-cola to africa for this purpose.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

What foolish history.... Why are you wasting your time putting nonsense and senselessness together?!

What foolish history? The scramble for fucking Africa you retard! Are you people this fucking stupid that you don't know about the scramble for Africa?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Nice try to discredit people. You people have been so bleeped up by colonialism that you actually believe outsiders especially whites are your friends. Its called StockHolm syndrome. You posted a wiki page about Agenda21 claps hands* Good for you but do you know what the hell it actually intel? or you to fucking stupioood to do simple research?

feel free to enlighten us smiley
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

I think the white people made him like that through coca-cola.

its well known coca-cola causes paranoid delusional outbursts of silliness.

white people brought coca-cola to africa for this purpose.

Sheer stupidity. So Whites brought coca cola to Africa to make Africans uhem stupid but you can't see a clear agenda of their vaccination programs. Oh how about Africom is this over your head? How about Obama over throwing the Libyan government is this over your head? You people are clueless.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

feel free to enlighten us smiley

Simple research https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=agenda+21 I will not feed you this. This is something that everyone should research for themseveles instead of instantly burying their head.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by ElFenomeno1: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

What foolish history? The scramble for fucking Africa you retard! Are you people this fucking stupid that you don't know about the scramble for Africa?

Shut the fu...ck up you fu...cking lunkhead!
Stop littering the forum with your crap crusade
Fuc...king pillock.... Get lost, you and your dumb, daft and dimwitted theories!
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Simple research https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=agenda+21 I will not feed you this. This is something that everyone should research for themseveles instead of instantly burying their head.

let me share something with you....

I do believe 9/11 was 'an inside job'

but in private message just now referring to you i stated:

"it makes me embarrassed to be a 9/11 inside-job believer when this is the intellect of 'those people'"

You need to know though: NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Sheer stupidity. So Whites brought coca cola to Africa to make Africans uhem stupid but you can't see a clear agenda of their vaccination programs. Oh how about Africom is this over your head? How about Obama over throwing the Libyan government is this over your head? You people are clueless.

you are quite obviously an American trying to spread your hysterical theories around. I suggest you order a good dose of anti-schizophrenia chocolate from Dr. Rima Laibow

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
General Bert Stubblebine III i understand has some great anti-psychotic suppositories too that will counter-act the effects of the coca-cola

for all your rectal requirements

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

you are quite obviously an American trying to spread your hysterical theories around. I suggest you order a good dose of anti-schizophrenia chocolate at Dr. Rima Laibow

Yes I'm an American that is obviously more knowledgable about world history world events than GASP continental person. The funny thing is you still can't dispute anything that I stated? I know very well the history of this country USA and their war like tactics that they have engaged in with other nations.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

let me share something with you....

I do believe 9/11 was 'an inside job'

but in private message just now referring to you i stated:

"it makes me embarrassed to be a 9/11 inside-job believer when this is the intellect of 'those people'"

You need to know though: NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY.

You need to learn that everything is just that a Conspiracy! If you haven't figured out what the NWO is than your arse is loss, you might aswell as hide under a fracking rock. Because its not like they didn't tell you their planes you choose to ignore it. 911 a false flag to usher TO in a tolitarian society in the US.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Yes I'm an American that is obviously more knowledgable about world history world events than GASP continental person. The funny thing is you still can't dispute anything that I stated? I know very well the history of this country USA and their war like tactics that they have engaged in with other nations.

re-read.... i think EVERYTHING is been disputed.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Shut the fu...ck up you fu...cking lunkhead!
Stop littering the forum with your crap crusade
Fuc...king pillock.... Get lost, you and your dumb, daft and dimwitted theories!

Are you scared? Are you scared that I'm presenting this information because this would mean you would have to get off your fat disgusting arse to actually do something about it.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

That's right, I'm not even trying to dispute any of your confused shiiiiit because it's a total waste of time as long as you don't take your medication and get your senses back
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

re-read.... i think EVERYTHING is been disputed.

How so? You bought in your emotialiism you haven't disputed anything thus far. One thing is for sure you people are stuck in between stupidity and left brain skepticism type thinking, where you need a white coat to tell you what is what.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

How so? You bought in your emotialiism you haven't disputed anything thus far. One thing is for sure you people are stuck in between stupidity and left brain skepticism type thinking, where you need a white coat to tell you what is what.

i'm thankful when i read people like you spurting nonsense that i have an open mind

the day i claim, like you, that "everything is a conspiracy" is the day that i'm lost.

your beliefs actually play into the hands of the people you are see as the enemy. you actually do their work for them by peddling such theories and dress them up as fact.

take a step back and listen to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

That's right, I'm not even trying to dispute any of your confused shiiiiit because it's a total waste of time as long as you don't take your medication and get your senses back

Because your arse can't! End of story you can't dispute it because its all true. Destabilization of African countries Bill Gates and his vaccination plan for Africa the grab for African resources..
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by ElFenomeno1: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Are you scared? Are you scared that I'm presenting this information because this would mean you would have to get off your fat disgusting arse to actually do something about it.

Get lost, you raving lunatic!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

i'm thankful when i read people like you spurting nonsense that i have an open mind

the day i claim, like you, that "everything is a conspiracy" is the day that i'm lost.

your beliefs actually play into the hands of the people you are see as the enemy. you actually do their work for them by peddling such theories and dress them up as fact.

take a step back and listen to yourself.

You claim my belief plays into the hands but you yourself are playing into their hands by denying facts. People of your iLK also deny chem trails! When there is documented proof. Just say that your stupidity encompasses reality.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
"Destabilization of African countries Bill Gates and his vaccination plan for Africa the grab for African resources"

what does this even mean
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Because your arse can't! End of story you can't dispute it because its all true. Destabilization of African countries Bill Gates and his vaccination plan for Africa the grab for African resources..

you're a hopeless case, obviously not capable of being objective and questioning your confused beliefs anymore. You're in a state of hysteria. As I said before, better take your medication.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo: "Destabilization of African countries Bill Gates and his vaccination plan for Africa the grab for African resources"

what does this even mean

Wow! Are you in Africa? Do you live there? Are you this clueless? Are most Africans in the dark?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / 65 Nursing Interview Questions / Big Buttom And Hip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.