Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease (5205 Views)

Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! / Ebola Is Not A Worm And Drinking Salt Cannot Stop Transmission / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

your (racist) generalisations speak volumes.

you are beyond help and not worth my time. good luck.

Bahaha did you sip on some coke?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

Either it doesn't exist and is all a hoax or the evil white people developed it to kill Africa

MAKE YOUR MIND UP

There's a simple way for them to find out whether or not it exists. I'd suggest all conspiracy freaks go to an isolation center and help them clean up blood, diarrhoe and vomit unprotected, then report back to us after three weeks (if they're still alive, that is).
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

There's a simple way to find out whether or not it exists. I'd suggest all conspiracy freaks go to an isolation center and help them clean up blood, diarrhoe and vomit unprotected, then report back to us after three weeks (if they're still alive, that is).

Thanks for proving my point. At the beginning of the video that I posted regarding the CDC it stated that many illness is are caused by malnutrition and sanitation issues. No one is arguing against this fact. However they will label people that has so much as a cough with a disease or virus. But you're too stupid to research anything instead of taking peoples word at face value.

None of my questions have been answered, how the heck can they develop a vaccination for something that they didn't even know where it comes from? Again when presented the evidence people deny deny deny.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Funny how st---pid people blab on about conspiracy freaks when these people that you hate on and call crazy have been trying to hip people for years.

Plenty of people in NAZI Germany tried to warn others, but no one listened and we know how that story ended. Its interesting how know one can dispute anything presented.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Thanks for proving my point. At the beginning of the video that I posted regarding the CDC it stated that many illness is are caused by malnutrition and sanitation issues. No one is arguing against this fact. However they will label people that has so much as a cough with a disease or virus. But you're too stupid to research anything instead of taking peoples word at face value.

None of my questions have been answered, how the heck can they develop a vaccination for something that they didn't even know where it comes from? Again when presented the evidence people deny deny deny.

Proving what point? you have no point. All you do is ramble nonsense. They do know where it comes from, and since the virus is known since 1976 they had enough time to research it. Since you don't "believe in science" though it would be a waste of time to go on. Something must be seriously wrong with the education system in the US.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

Proving what point? you have no point. All you do is ramble nonsense. They do know where it comes from, and since the virus is known since 1976 they had enough time to research it. Since you don't "believe in science" though it would be a waste of time to go on. Something must be seriously wrong with the education system in the US.

You're a freaking idiot. Go ahead tell me where they told you it comes from, because according to CDC they don't even freaking know.

Owe I believe in science I just don't take the shit that mainstream scientist be trying to peddle. DIFFERENCE! And something must be wrong with the education system in Nigeria because you people are fucking stupid! How can you not know whats going on when you live on the fucking continent?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

You're a freaking idiot. Go ahead tell me where they told you it comes from, because according to CDC they don't even freaking know.

Owe I believe in science I just don't take the shit that mainstream scientist be trying to peddle. DIFFERENCE! And something must be wrong with the education system in Nigeria because you people are fucking stupid! How can you not know whats going on when you live on the fucking continent?

as I said, it's a waste of time. Just because you fail to read sources other than your conspiracy blogs and don't understand even most basic biology doesn't mean it's wrong.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

as I said, it's a waste of time. Just because you fail to read sources other than your conspiracy blogs and don't understand even most basic biology doesn't mean it's wrong.

Is this your freaking best? You're clueless END OF STORY. You choose to believe European Experts who centuries ago had a hand in carving out Africa. The simple fact that you can only spew nonsense instead of disproving my point is a further illustration.

To further prove that you don't know crap it is right there on the CDC website. Quote-The exact origin, locations, and natural habitat (known as the "natural reservoir"wink of Ebola virus remain unknown
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
And you besta believe CDC contradicts itself. They say its unknown than they say they think it derived from freaking animals than they say they believe its a sanitation issue. Well NO duh!
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
What Virus has been isolated? Come on now get a clue. Its time to admit when people get sick folks will scramble up some shit and invent some virus that comes out of no where and than turn around and try to peddle vaccinations.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222: And you besta believe CDC contradicts itself. They say its unknown than they say they think it derived from freaking animals than they say they believe its a sanitation issue. Well NO duh!

It's because you're too damn dumb to understand anything, because you know NOTHING about most basic biology and you are obsessed with believing what you want to believe. It's ok. I think everybody on here has seen what a lunatic you are, there's no need to go on.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

It's because you're too damn dumb to understand anything, because you know NOTHING about most basic biology and you are obsessed with believing what you want to believe. It's ok. I think everybody on here has seen what a lunatic you are, there's no need to go on.

Hmm enlighten me than. Because we both know you're full of f--- sh-t. Name one virus that they have f-cking isolated and explain the contradictions. You're a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2014
mags5222:

Nigerians like most black are plugged deeply into the matrix.
It is the world that has been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth.
You have been talking to slaves. Like everyone else they were born into bondage. Into a prison that they cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for the mind.

You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. You are trying to free their mind, Mags5222 ( just like Cap28, Airdig, Igboson2011 etc). But you can only show them the door. they are the one that has to walk through it.

You have given them a Higher learning 101; a taste of real education of the world around them; Let them refute the info below:
-The Tuskeege experiment on Blacks, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health. http://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/clintonp.htm
-The Guatemalan Syphilis experiment. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/02/health/research/02infect.html?_r=0
-The STD experiment on Africa American in Alabama
-Project 112, a biological and chemical weapon experimentation project by the US Dept of Defense from 1962 to 1973. Authorized by McNamara
-Hepatitis experiments on mentally disabled children at The Willowbrook State School, approved by the New York Department of Health.
-The secret human radiation experiments conducted from the 1940s-1980s, The Clinton govt declassifies information and issues an apology
-Confession of an economic hitman. http://www.economichitman.com/

US Government's Human Experimentation Apology: They're Only Sorry They Were Caught. Countless examples prove atrocious experiments are routine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 6:48am On Aug 30, 2014
JonBee1:

Nigerians like most black a plugged deeply into the matrix.
It is the world that has been pulled over our eyes to blind you from the truth.
You have been talking to slaves. Like everyone else they were born into bondage. Into a prison that they cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for the mind.

You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. You are trying to free their mind, Mags5222 ( just like Cap28, Airdig, Igboson2011 etc). But you can only show them the door. they are the one that has to walk through it.

You have given them a Higher learning 101; a taste of real education of the world around them; Let them refute the info below:
-The Tuskeege experiment on Blacks, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health. http://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/clintonp.htm
-The Guatemalan Syphilis experiment. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/02/health/research/02infect.html?_r=0
-Project 112, a biological and chemical weapon experimentation project by the US Dept of Defense from 1962 to 1973. Authorized by McNamara
-Hepatitis experiments on mentally disabled children at The Willowbrook State School, approved by the New York Department of Health.
-The secret human radiation experiments conducted from the 1940s-1980s, The Clinton declassifies information and issues an apology

US Government's Human Experimentation Apology: They're Only Sorry They Were Caught. Countless examples prove atrocious experiments are routine

i hope you know you give me hope. These people here are death dumb and blind. I'm glad you provided the whole arsenal. Not only that I have clear proof that the US Government not only did they not stop conducting experiments of AA that they have been targeting them then and now through media warfare germ/chemical warfare. Poising our water and food supply shutting us off from upper mobility. oh it gets real deep and insidious when speaking on AA.

What many people are seeing is the degeneration and the break down of the AA community after 60 years of hardcore targeting by the government.

The US gov switched from overt operation to covert operation in attacking the AA community. Many of the AA here are sick minded and slaves and backwards.

There is no hope for a great many of them.

I'm trying to talk to these people because AA as a collective have been defeated there is only a few of us left that is conscious. African countries are the last great hope. But if many are the way that these people have shown themseveles to be on this thread. They are in deep trouble. BECAUSE the interest that the US and Nato nations and even china have in African countries is very sinister.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
JonBee1:

Nigerians like most black are plugged deeply into the matrix.
It is the world that has been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth.

-The secret human radiation experiments conducted from the 1940s-1980s, The Clinton govt declassifies information and issues an apology

Nobody was denying that such terrible things have happened and therefore nobody will try to refute them. They HAVE happened. Nobody was denying that China and others are after our ressources. We KNOW that, thank you. We don't need some American kids to tell us, seriously. However this simply has NOTHING to do with the current ebola outbreak. I'm really starting to wonder what the agenda of all you Americans who are flooding NL with your conspiracy theories is. I guess you are not aware of how you are putting people's lives at risk. It's funny how you claim you want to "help" us while at the same time you spew out your racism nonstop. We are not "plugged deeply into the matrix" as much as you think we are. Many of us were not lucky to get any education, but most of us still have some common sense. And maybe you should watch less movies and have a look at reality. I invite you to come to Nigeria and actually LEARN something about Africa rather than spouting out your nonsense from the other side of the planet.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Liekiller:

Nobody was denying that such terrible things have happened and therefore nobody will try to refute them. They HAVE happened. Nobody was denying that China and others are after our ressources. We KNOW that, thank you. We don't need some American kids to tell us, seriously. However this simply has NOTHING to do with the current ebola outbreak. I'm really starting to wonder what the agenda of all you Americans who are flooding NL with your conspiracy theories is. I guess you are not aware of how you are putting people's lives at risk. It's funny how you claim you want to "help" us while at the same time you spew out your racism nonstop. We are not "plugged deeply into the matrix" as much as you think we are. Many of us were not lucky to get any education, but most of us still have some common sense. And maybe you should watch less movies and have a look at reality. I invite you to come to Nigeria and actually LEARN something about Africa rather than spouting out your nonsense from the other side of the planet.

Common sense means you have a hive mind. You think like everyone else, unwilling to think outside the box. Typical of a left brained skeptic parroting stats not realizing that stats are manipulated. Parroting studies not realizing that they lie in their studies. You believer in a group of people that have targeted most of the indigenous of the earth for genocide. I think I made it perfectly clear on my last post that Africa is the last stand. If Africa is down that is it for black people.

I understand that you don't have a concept of unity. This is the problem, however many AMERICAN KIDS that you call them DO. We fully understand that in order for blacks to prosper they would have to work with each other and invest by pooling all their resources. You say we are putting people in danger? No sir you are putting people in danger by not doing your proper research. You idiots didn't even know that Obongo is the reason for the destabilization in Libya. Come on?! We spew out racism non stop? STOP STOP STOP. You don't make any damn sense, there is nothing racist about informing fellow blacks about whats going on in Africa. Of course you can't debunk anything. Leave it up to you thousands of people will be dead. Why don't you learn something about Africa, your arse can't even remember your history. You sure don't deserve Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
So are you coming to Nigeria, arrogant little jerk?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Liekiller:
Nobody was denying that such terrible things have happened and therefore nobody will try to refute them...
...I'm really starting to wonder what the agenda of all you Americans who are flooding NL with your conspiracy theories is...
...Many of us were not lucky to get any education, but most of us still have some common sense...
...And maybe you should watch less movies and have a look at reality...

If you cannot refute any of the claims highligted; why are you hyperventilating?!
Funny how all the claim highlighted (The Tuskeege's, The Guatemala's, Project SHAD's, Project 112's, The Willowbrook's, The John Perkin's) were classified as conspiracy theories by folks like you for over 30 years. Before US govt declassified the documents less than 15 years ago and offer apologies.

Ignorance they say is bliss
Mr. " CNN says this, BBC says That" Pick up some good book on political economics and you would be pleasantly surprised of what you can learn.
All I can advise you for now, is to

KEEP CALM
AND
STOP DENYING HISTORICAL FACTS

Don't worry, it will soon get to the part when mass vaccination against ebola will be made compulsory. Wait for it

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 12:04am On Aug 31, 2014
AIRDIG:

If you cannot refute any of the claims highligted; why are you hyperventilating?!
Funny how all the claim highlighted (The Tuskeege's, The Guatemala's, Project SHAD's, Project 112's, The Willowbrook's, The John Perkin's) were classified as conspiracy theories by folks like you for over 30 years. Before US govt declassified the documents less than 15 years ago and offer apologies.

Mr. " CNN says this, BBC says That" Pick up some good book on political economics and you would be pleasantly surprised of what you can learn.

KEEP CALM
AND

Don't worry, it will soon get to the part when mass vaccination against ebola will be made compulsory. Wait for it

oh another arrogant American jerk kid? As if you knew anything about history. As if you knew anything about Africa. CHAIII!!!
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2014
AIRDIG:

KEEP CALM
AND

Your statement "it will soon get to the part when mass vaccination against ebola will be made compulsory" makes it sufficiently clear btw that you have NO CLUE about the reality in Africa (let me generalize "Africa" here). NO CLUE. Again: I can only suggest that you visit countries like Sierra Leone and Guinea. Come to Naija too. I'm sure you'll understand what I'm saying then.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Which kain factori dem manufacture this "mumu" from.
See me see gbege, talk sey I educate you now now. Na im I done turn "american kid"
Classic Buffoonery!

You wey get CLUE, see as you be.
Mr. "come to Africa". Abi you don forget say some vaccination are MUST for schools and travels, Hello! Yellow fever immunization in any one?
BTW Lagos - Nigeria is in Africa

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 2:03am On Aug 31, 2014
AIRDIG: Which kain factori dem manufacture this "mumu" from.
See me see gbege, talk sey I educate you now now. Na im I done turn "american kid"
Classic Buffoonery!

You wey get CLUE, see as you be.
Mr. "come to Africa". Abi you don forget say some vaccination are MUST for schools and travels, Hello! Yellow fever immunization in any one?
BTW Lagos - Nigeria is in Africa

clap for yourself that you found a pidgin translator. Fact is you are an arrogant american kid. I'm looking forward to your explanation how vaccinations will be enforced in countries like Guinea where a "state" practically doesn't exist and where much of the country is more or less inaccessible.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Liekiller: So are you coming to Nigeria, arrogant little jerk?

Hell yea you idiot. I plan on seeing if they offer dual citizenship.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:17am On Aug 31, 2014
Liekiller:

oh another arrogant American jerk kid? As if you knew anything about history. As if you knew anything about Africa. CHAIII!!!

The funny thing is. I bet you I know more about history than you do. And my ancestors left there 500 years ago. You see we conscious folks make it a point to know our history and as it relates to our conditioning today. We are the types that try to learn from history. Can't say the same for you. Mr. Or Ms. Kiss white arse.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:22am On Aug 31, 2014
Liekiller:

clap for yourself that you found a pidgin translator. Fact is you are an arrogant american kid. I'm looking forward to your explanation how vaccinations will be enforced in countries like Guinea where a "state" practically doesn't exist and where much of the country is more or less inaccessible.

LOL of course you can't even figure out the simplest of things so you need someone to hold your hand. Why don't you stop being stupid. You come from a line of great people, use the damn noggin and get a clue.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 3:31am On Aug 31, 2014
mags5222:

LOL of course you can't even figure out the simplest of things so you need someone to hold your hand. Why don't you stop being stupid. You come from a line of great people, use the damn noggin and get a clue.

explain how vaccinations will be enforced in countries like Guinea please? I know you've never been anywhere near Guinea or any other African country, but since you know everything please do enlighten us?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Liekiller:

explain how vaccinations will be enforced in countries like Guinea please? I know you've never been anywhere near Guinea or any other African country, but since you know everything please do enlighten us?

You really are this simple? What happens to other places in Africa that has epidemics? Hell when there is an epidemic anywhere what happens? You can't be this simple minded. All it takes for people to get sick in order for the leaders to bring Vaccines inside the country. Come on? You're probably older than me.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 3:38am On Aug 31, 2014
mags5222:

You really are this simple? What happens to other places in Africa that has epidemics? Hell when there is an epidemic anywhere what happens? You can't be this simple minded. All it takes for people to get sick in order for the leaders to bring Vaccines inside the country. Come on? You're probably older than me.

great explanation. Thanks for proving my point. F**ng dimwit
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:41am On Aug 31, 2014
Liekiller:

great explanation. Thanks for proving my point. F**ng dimwit

You didn't make a point person because you're unintelligent. Do you realize that because of the spread of this socalled ebola right now, that they are talking about brining in vaccines?. But you don't have a clue about that right?? You're a simpleton. When an epidemic happens they will do anything to curb the epidemic rather medication or vaccination. This is a fact.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 3:48am On Aug 31, 2014
mags5222:

You didn't make a point person because you're unintelligent. Do you realize that because of the spread of this socalled ebola right now, that they are talking about brining in vaccines?. But you don't have a clue about that right?? You're a simpleton. When an epidemic happens they will do anything to curb the epidemic rather medication or vaccination. This is a fact.

well you dumbass clearly don't have even a 1% clue about the way things function or rather often don't function in West Africa. Good luck enforcing any vaccination in these countries. And btw maybe you should go tell the polio cripples at every major street in Nigeria about how evil vaccinations are. Seriously you are just a massive a**hole with zero understanding or empathy
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:56am On Aug 31, 2014
Liekiller:

well you dumbass clearly don't have even a 1% clue about the way things function or rather often don't function in West Africa. Good luck enforcing any vaccination in these countries. And btw maybe you should go tell the polio cripples at every major street in Nigeria about how evil vaccinations are. Seriously you are just a massive a**hole with zero understanding or empathy

Your response is overly emotional but this is no surprise because you have shown how stup*d you are. In south Africa just what 30 years ago? There were mass vaccinations. The Bill Gates foundation right now has set up a vaccination program for black women men and children, birth control also. LOL you are too dumb. Polio cripples? Majority of illness can be prevented through simple diet sanitation and plenty of Vit D
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 4:02am On Aug 31, 2014
mags5222:

Your response is overly emotional but this is no surprise because you have shown how stup*d you are. In south Africa just what 30 years ago? There were mass vaccinations. The Bill Gates foundation right now has set up a vaccination program for black women men and children, birth control also. LOL you are too dumb. Polio cripples? Majority of illness can be prevented through simple diet sanitation and plenty of Vit D

yeah sure. Now you are a doctor I guess? Keep bringing out your paranoid bullshit with no evidence, and please go tell the cripples crawling on the streets, you heartless jerk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dance Fitness, Dance Training And Dance Entertainment In Abuja? / COVID-19 Update For September 13 2021 In Nigeria / Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.