Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease (5207 Views)

Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! / Ebola Is Not A Worm And Drinking Salt Cannot Stop Transmission / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

you're a hopeless case, obviously not capable of being objective and questioning your confused beliefs anymore. You're in a state of hysteria. As I said before, better take your medication.

And you're a clown who can't refute anything I've stated so you resort to ad hominem because you have lost. You're obviously a brainwashed bobble head, who lacks current knowledge of whats going on in the world.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

And you're a clown who can't refute anything I've stated so you resort to ad hominem because you have lost. You're obviously a brainwashed bobble head, who lacks current knowledge of whats going on in the world.

LOL as I said before I am not even TRYING to "refute" any of your bullshit. There's no point doing so because you are OBSESSED. No evidence anyone here could present would make you THINK. Which makes any effort in this direction a total waste of time.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

LOL as I said before I am not even TRYING to "refute" any of your bullshit. There's no point doing so because you are OBSESSED. No evidence anyone here could present would make you THINK. Which makes any effort in this direction a total waste of time.

Oh You're wrong, show me evidence that proves me wrong, about everything I've presented than I'll retract my comments. The truth is you can't. I have enough evidence that I have been exposed to know exactly whats going on. Africom Agenda 21 Bill Gates and his little Vaccination program Rothchild the Banking system. There is no way you can dispute because this well known. Chemtrail Big Pharma etc

Ok not well known but for anyone who is concerned about whats going on in African countries in America the middle east South American countries central American and Mexico. It is best to be clued into everything not only to warn people but for protection.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Oh You're wrong, show me evidence that proves me wrong, about everything I've presented than I'll retract my comments. The truth is you can't. I have enough evidence that I have been exposed to know exactly whats going on. Africom Agenda 21 Bill Gates and his little Vaccination program Rothchild the Banking system. There is no way you can dispute because this well known. Chemtrail Big Pharma etc

Ok not well known but for anyone who is concerned about whats going on in African countries in America the middle east South American countries central American and Mexico. It is best to be clued into everything not only to warn people but for protection.

na wa oooo u dey kolo no be small tin
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by ElFenomeno1: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo: "Destabilization of African countries Bill Gates and his vaccination plan for Africa the grab for African resources"

what does this even mean

Dont mind the numbskulls peddling such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Dont mind the numbskulls peddling such nonsense.

So destabilization of African countries are nonsense? Or you under belief that the people are just bleeped up and inferior and this is why they haven't advanced?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

na wa oooo u dey kolo no be small tin

Don't try to peddle this bullshit. Present the evidence or point me in the direction are sit down.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

i'm thankful when i read people like you spurting nonsense that i have an open mind

the day i claim, like you, that "everything is a conspiracy" is the day that i'm lost.

your beliefs actually play into the hands of the people you are see as the enemy. you actually do their work for them by peddling such theories and dress them up as fact.

take a step back and listen to yourself.

Sweety I have been studying this for years now there ain't sh-t that you can present to disprove anything. Peddling some bull about stepping back when its obvious that you need to step back and deprogram. Don't bring that bull to me bring it to yourself. And learn how to question all that you ever believed.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

So destabilization of African countries are nonsense? Or you under belief that the people are just bleeped up and inferior and this is why they haven't advanced?

man your stupidity is unlimited. Can you name more than 3 African countries that WERE or ARE stable? FOOOOOOL. Why don't you get your ignorant ass to Africa and learn about it rather than talking shit here
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

man your stupidity is unlimited. Can you name more than 3 African countries that WERE or ARE stable? FOOOOOOL. Why don't you get your ignorant ass to Africa and learn about it rather than talking shit here

That are stable or unstable? Figure out the ling because I can tell you now that Boko Haram is being used to create destabilization in Nigeria.

The US government fund radical groups to destabilize countries. From Libya to Egypt to Somali. I suggest you get this book confessions of an economic hit man.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

That are stable or unstable? Figure out the ling because I can tell you now that Boko Haram is being used to create destabilization in Nigeria.

The US government fund radical groups to destabilize countries. From Libya to Egypt to Somali. I suggest you get this book confessions of an economic hit man.

google Nigeria's history, slowpoke
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by ElFenomeno1: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Give it a rest boy!
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

google Nigeria's history, slowpoke

SMFH thanks for proving my point. No answer back about that terrorist group aye?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Give it a rest boy!

You're that idiot that doesn't know your history.

Sit your a-- down you mop. You're unintelligent and haven't disproved anything that was posted.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

SMFH thanks for proving my point. No answer back about that terrorist group aye?

this thread is about ebola being a manmade disease (NOT). Now shut the f*** up, raving lunatic
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Wow! Are you in Africa? Do you live there? Are you this clueless? Are most Africans in the dark?

No and no and no and no

Again you are making poor assumptions based on no facts.

Which is the theme of all your posts
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

this thread is about ebola being a manmade disease (NOT). Now shut the f*** up, raving lunatic

Sit your stupid arse down you brainwashed mind controlled drone. You don't even know something as simple about freaking history, what would you know about a virus that pop out of no where that Europoids cant even freaking explain, but some how some way they created a vaccine?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
I doubt if it even exists.

It is all about generating fear to panic you into taking dangerous vaccines they will sell to our clueless African leaders.
profjustine458: Ebola is a lab engineered disease so dat da
white man get rich from wateva cure dey will
come up with n kill more Africans

1 Like

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Sit your stupid arse down you brainwashed mind controlled drone. You don't even know something as simple about freaking history, what would you know about a virus that pop out of no where that Europoids cant even freaking explain, but some how some way they created a vaccine?

well I'm sure you can explain it if the "Europoids" can't grin
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

No and no and no and no

Again you are making poor assumptions based on no facts.

Which is the theme of all your posts

If I'm making assumptions than prove me wrong! Its simple, get out of your feelings and prove what I said was wrong. Stop crying wipe those tears and addresse what I put forth. You see you people are so mind fcked that you don't even know your freaking history. You believe the very people that plundered africa and took people as slaves centuries ago, How messed up in the head are you?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liekiller:

well I'm sure you can explain it if the "Europoids" can't grin

You explain this nonsense to me. I don't have any belief in mainstream science. Ask yourself why would you believe a group that has shown themseveles to be enemies.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
GenBuhari: I doubt if it even exists.

It is all about generating fear to panic you into taking dangerous vaccines they will sell to our clueless African leaders.

Wow first person who gets it! wink
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Either it doesn't exist and is all a hoax or the evil white people developed it to kill Africa

MAKE YOUR MIND UP
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by ElFenomeno1: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

You're that idiot that doesn't know your history.

Sit your a-- down you mop. You're unintelligent and haven't disproved anything that was posted.

Wow wow.. dont go there.... Dont dare say i am unintelligent, you are no match......

if you stack up the intelligence levels of the people that own you plus your own, ya'all wont measure up to a quarter.

Dont you dare come at me on the intelligence front or else i will destroy you!

You fu...cking dingbat.... Must you shove your crude and archaic theories down everybody's mouth?

Flipping nuisance!
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Wow wow.. dont go there.... Dont dare say i am unintelligent, you are no match......

if you stack up the intelligence levels of the people that own you plus your own, ya'all wont measure up to a quarter.

Dont you dare come at me on the intelligence front or else i will destroy you!

You fu...cking dingbat.... Must you shove your crude and archaic theories down everybody's mouth?

Flipping nuisance!

The only one who will be destroyed is you with your mind controlled arse you brainwashed drone. Your'e unintelligent unintelligent unintelligent. you can't even think for your freaking self. Talk about a freaking slave.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo:

Either it doesn't exist and is all a hoax or the evil white people developed it to kill Africa

MAKE YOUR MIND UP

Reread my post. And the video I posted about the ebola HOAX. Wow dense?! I do believe in engineered diseases but I've stated that the disease itself isn't the issue its the vaccinations.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf8Jspbp0F0

My post about the Ebola hoax and the break down at the beginning of the video about the Ebola Virus.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
i watched your youtube video and now i know everything (just like you!)

why didnt you post that earlier?
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
dalapo: i watched your youtube video and now i know everything (just like you!)

why didnt you post that earlier?

How the hell do you know everything? Get your arse up stop being lazy and research! No way anyone knows anything from watching one video.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Most Nigerians suffer from sheep mentality but we must continue to open up their minds although it is proving an uphill struggle.

Sheep mentality is the dangerous epidemic in Nigeria - not Ebola.
mags5222:

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
GenBuhari: Most Nigerians suffer from sheep mentality but we must continue to open up their minds although it is proving an uphill struggle.

Sheep mentality is the dangerous epidemic in Nigeria - not Ebola.

LOL I don't got time for that! These people seem to be more clueless than the black sheeps in America. Atleast in America we have people that are atleast semi conscious the rest believe white mainstream researchers.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by dalapo: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

LOL I don't got time for that! These people seem to be more clueless than the black sheeps in America. Atleast in America we have people that are atleast semi conscious the rest believe white mainstream researchers.

your (racist) generalisations speak volumes.

you are beyond help and not worth my time. good luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 13 2021 In Nigeria / Dance Fitness, Dance Training And Dance Entertainment In Abuja? / Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.