Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Crony - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crony (87773 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crony by samsondavid(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmm! Boss Tee Dan.
Take it easy o. D suspense. Is killinq Moi

Abeg help us update BreakfasT. Important meal of the DaY

MorE Ink to ya Pen.
Re: My Crony by hassan85(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2014
hmn I wish hastrup Does not ve to go tru all ds hardship alone... really a petty.
Re: My Crony by dammygoody(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2014
Well done boss...
More strength..
Re: My Crony by Ziziola: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Phew! Finally here. Nice job T. Dan. I 've been busy. I just got to know about this. More power to ur elbow. When is d nxt update coming up?
Re: My Crony by Essyydiamond(f): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
TemiD! Hw far? Can u please write ur English well because sometimes it chokes me,please mind d verb forms its making this ur nice story look like a child's play. Love ur story
Re: My Crony by FunkySilver(f): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Yeah! I'm finally here... Nice work dearie keep it up. #thumbsup
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Essyydiamond: TemiD! Hw far? Can u please write ur English well because sometimes it chokes me,please mind d verb forms its making this ur nice story look like a child's play. Love ur story
Point out all the verbs and co that u want me to change
thanks for the correction BTW.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
FunkySilver: Yeah! I'm finally here... Nice work dearie keep it up. #thumbsup
Dah best!! Thanks oh, welcome bak.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ziziola: Phew! Finally here. Nice job T. Dan. I 've been busy. I just got to know about this. More power to ur elbow. When is d nxt update coming up?
Tonight. av missed u gaan... Aw una dey?
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
dammygoody: Well done boss...
More strength..
Thank u Oga Dammy.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
hassan85: hmn I wish hastrup Does not ve to go tru all ds hardship alone... really a petty.
cheesy u dey support Hastrup... Hakeem nko? and sister Derin...
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
samsondavid: Hmmm! Boss Tee Dan.
Take it easy o. D suspense. Is killinq Moi

Abeg help us update BreakfasT. Important meal of the DaY

MorE Ink to ya Pen.
Thanks boss... but dz tin don turn to dinner oh... grin
Re: My Crony by Holubunmi(f): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm finally here...........i've missed alot.welldone t.dan u r doing a wonderful job here.u r such a grt writer.more grease to ur elbow
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nyc work tho.. Bt am thirsty of d update.. Dnt let me die of thirst oo.. Bro update soon
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
EPISODE THIRTEEN.

DERIN sat down and admired the house. Hakeem walked out of the living room to check on Hastrup in his room. He hadn't seen him that morning and felt it was an opportunity to check on him, since the desperate lady was around.

He knocked softly before he walked in. "Hastrup." He called as he pulled out a chair from Hastrup's study. "What's up?" He asked smiling.

"See Hakeem, I'm not good at all." He replied and sat up. He put the two pillows together and rested on them before he continued. "I don't know what's wrong with my Dad and that of Aminat."

Hakeem beamed. "See, that's why you're still in bed right? Oh boy, you shouldn't be like this, cheer up jurh!" He smiled and picked up a book from the table he sat beside. "You seem not to understand me, Hakeem this isn't funny now. Both failed to tell us what the problem is, I really don't know.. I don't!" He exhaled.

"All is well, insha Allah. You will keep asking them until they tell you what it is and everything will be ended." He dropped the book he was holding.

"Amin. Thanks Hakeem, but who just came in?" He asked.

"Derin." Hakeem grinned and stood up.

AZEEZAT leaned on the arc in the living room as her father spoke to her. Hassan was seated laughing under his breath as Azeezat faced her father properly for their discussion on marriage. The man had been shouting, asking her when she'd be ready for marriage but Azeezat had been mute, she'd speak sometimes and keep quiet again. "Dad it isn't my fault, I won't force him into marriage, he said he's not ready. He's really not.." she defended herself.

"He's not ready? For how long? Tell me, for how long? Now listen, it doesn't matter If he's ready, just bring him home today. At least, there's a public holiday, he should also be at home like you are." He said.

"You want to see him? Don't worry, I'll bring him today." She replied and turned around, heading inside the room.

Hassan couldn't stop laughing. As usual, he stood up and followed her to the room, he had to discuss with her. "Sis.." he called and smiled.

He walked in with Azeezat and shut the door. "What is it again? What?" She yelled.

"What's my own business in this matter, it's none of my concern. I just came to give an advise." He frowned.

"I just hope it's not concerning Tesleem." She glimpsed at him.

"No, but yes. Why don't you bring him home today?" He looked serious.

"I knew it, just walk out now or I'm going to break your head." She growled.

"But wait, who will you bring home?" He asked curiously.

"When he comes, you'll see him." She replied as she picked up her phone.

"Na you sabi, let me go and call my Hassant.." he grinned and turned around, heading out.

Azeezat chuckled as she clapped her hands together mocking Hassan. "At your age, you also have a girlfriend?" She started laughing.

Hassant halted and turned around again. He was grinning when he replied. "I know what I'm doing, it's gonna be easy for me to get married unlike delaying myself like you." He mocked and walked out.

Azeezat felt insulted and dropped her phone angrily.

Hakeem picked up his phone and called Aishat. "You should get prepared for you interview tomorrow and you are going to start your work on Monday." He informed.

"Thanks so much Hakeem, but how have you... been?" She asked drawling the sentence.

Hakeem felt sad instantly, he felt as if he should start crying but he controlled himself. She still loves me, I know. She has changed... I just have to act for a while more.. He thought.

"Fine, thanks." He replied and ended the call.

Hakeem couldn't hold his tears as he rolled on the mattress. He didn't like being like that to her, he felt as if he should also ask after her well being, from all indications, Aishat had changed. He wanted all the actings to end soon, he was already tired of them.

Acting as if he loved Azeezat, still acting as if he didn't like Aishat any longer. "Allah, help me.." he muttered as he wept.

Aishat on the other hand had started weeping. He sounded casual, doesn't he love me anymore? When will Hakeem forgive me? she felt bad as she wept.

She remembered her mother as she continued crying, she had missed her already, she remembered her last words and wept more. She went to her wardrobe and brougt out her mother's photograph. She was crying as she stared at it, until Tomi came in and petted her.

Hakeem wiped his tears as he heard that Uthman call him. He rushed into the bathroom and washed his face into the wash-hand basin. He wiped the face and dried it with the soft towel, he viewed himself before the mirror before he went out to meet Uthman.

He prayed he wouldn't be suspected as he walked out. "Wetin dey?" He asked Uthman.

"Derin said she wants to see you." Uthman told him.

"That red devil? What for? I don't have time for all that oh." He spoke quietly.

"Just come and see her, at least she'll leave me and both of you will continue from where I'm going to stop." He whispered too smiling.

Hakeem hissed. "Please tell her I'm in the toilet, remember I'm Tope before her." He said and slammed the door of his room.

He laid on the bed again and met his phone vibrating. He wondered how his phone profile changed to vibration mode before he picked up the call, It was Azeezat. "Azeezat, how now?"

"Hakeem, I'm not good oh, really not." She replied him framing up the voice.

...even if you're not, what's my own concern now?.. Hakeem thought. "What's the problem?" He asked as he framed up his voice too as if he was shocked.

"My Dad said he wants to see you." Azeezat replied him.

This time, Azeezat was before Hassan in his room to show off to him that she was calling her love. She had placed the phone on loudspeaker as she spoke so that Hassan could hear their discussions out properly.

"Your Dad? Does he know me?" He asked as he scratched his head gently.

Just then Uthman opened the door to Hakeem's room and whispered. "She said she's going to wait."

Azeezat smiled as she replied. "Maybe, he just he wants to see the person I'm in a relationship with."

"Relate what? Don't... wait Azeezat, tell me you're joking." He looked serious and stood up from the bed.

"What are you saying? Hakeem where can we meet?" Azeezat asked.

"See Azeezat, I've been joking oh, there's... I mean there's nothing serious now." He said.

"Hakeem you better stop the joke, Alhaji really wants to see you." She repeated.

"See Azeezat, we really need to meet. All that I've been performing is just a game, just a game.."

Hassan started laughing while the phone slipped away from Azeezat's hand. She was shocked as she heard that.

3 Likes

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
hayurmidey: Nyc work tho.. Bt am thirsty of d update.. Dnt let me die of thirst oo.. Bro update soon
I Don update oh... cheesy
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Holubunmi: I'm finally here...........i've missed alot.welldone t.dan u r doing a wonderful job here.u r such a grt writer.more grease to ur elbow
Thanks ma'am... u 're dah best!
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
This thing called love no be film trick o.Thanks for the update T-dan
Re: My Crony by samsondavid(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hakeem has no right to play Games with Azeezat Heart.

Am just keeping ma cool state of Mind before Suspense kill Moi.

More Grease to ur Elbow @ Tee Dan. Hope we go get Desert?
Re: My Crony by gbafched: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hakeem, Hakeem, Hakeem eh, can you put a live coal in your hand without getting . . . toiling with a woman's emotion like that.
Derin, I comment my reserve
Re: My Crony by Cindydearie(f): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ehyaa, hakeem y nah
Re: My Crony by chii8(f): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hakeem needs boko haram slap
Re: My Crony by crislyn(f): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
U guys ave a way of correcting sum1 sha..haba! There's a better way of correcting him rather dan ds ur word 'choke' na.
Essyydiamond: TemiD! Hw far? Can u please write ur English well because sometimes it chokes me,please mind d verb forms its making this ur nice story look like a child's play. Love ur story
Re: My Crony by hassan85(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hmn what I feard most, Hakeem has realy broken my heart. Oo my Dearest Azeezat I wish this isnt happening... Wel am just going to keep following.. Realy not happy #sad
Re: My Crony by SPSpecial(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hakeem is gonna get himself into trouble. he really needs to be extra careful.

Sir tee-dan, well done. I just start following today cos i lost my phone. but thank God for his mercy.
Re: My Crony by Hameenat94(f): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Interesting as usual buh in d prev. Page u wrote cerebrating instead of deliberating pls check it up....
Re: My Crony by hassan85(m): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: cheesy u dey support Hastrup... Hakeem nko? and sister Derin...
Hakeem is just like one without focus. Darin well for me time will tell. uthman.. don't really understand him.. if he really impregnated those ladies. Aisha as the saying goes, "death is enough a teacher" I hope her moms words will remain with her forever. AZEEZAT I love that character... it happens inlove with someone and person B night be playing games... well she's my best So far.. still following (Hope I didn't mix characters it's becoming my practice here on NL now)
Re: My Crony by hassan85(m): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Hameenat94: Interesting as usual buh in d prev. Page u wrote cerebrating instead of deliberating pls check it up....
Where ve u been? pains me allot 'Aisha zubair' finished at least dt use to be meeting point. How have u been
Re: My Crony by MsMichaelz(f): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan. Nice story apart from some spelling and grammatical mistakes. More ink to your pen.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:00am On Aug 16, 2014
Hameenat94: Interesting as usual buh in d prev. Page u wrote cerebrating instead of deliberating pls check it up....
it's nt a mistake, check out d dico... I knw what av written...
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:01am On Aug 16, 2014
MsMichaelz: Eleyi gidi gan. Nice story apart from some spelling and grammatical mistakes. More ink to your pen.
It's not easy as u think.. Thanks sis.
Re: My Crony by eyezik3(m): 6:18am On Aug 16, 2014
Tee'dan nice story, need to rush everytn b4 catchin up with yhu guys. Boss I think u've to cool ur nerves while writin there are some little mistakes there.
#TeamHakeem&Aishat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply)

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.